Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Caption This Photo Of Saraki And Dogara Chatting After The Defection Tsunami - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Saraki And Dogara Chatting After The Defection Tsunami (2812 Views)

Ahmad Lawan Announces The Defection Of Ibrahim Shekarau From APC To NNPP / Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation / I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Saraki And Dogara Chatting After The Defection Tsunami by faseblex(f): 4:42am On Jul 25, 2018
Doga be like "O boy how u take leave ur house enter National Assembly. Abi u use jazz"?

Lalasticlala Mynd44

More @:https://trendinghelm..com/2018/07/caption-this-photo-of-saraki-and-dogara.html

Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki And Dogara Chatting After The Defection Tsunami by randomme: 4:54am On Jul 25, 2018
Dogara: maradona how far with you?

Maradona: I will remain in APC for a short while to give them uppercut when they least expect it.

Dogara: Yea, correct guy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki And Dogara Chatting After The Defection Tsunami by Nobody: 4:58am On Jul 25, 2018
sad
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki And Dogara Chatting After The Defection Tsunami by okachie1(m): 5:06am On Jul 25, 2018
Saraki was like: O bwoyy u saw as i take meander my way to the chamber dis morning? It was like film grin

Dogara: grin grin i know u nah no be u again? badt guy!

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki And Dogara Chatting After The Defection Tsunami by TimFisher2: 12:56pm On Jul 25, 2018
grin

I love this two men

Best intellectual lawmakers of all time

Unflinching symbiotic relationship

The real G.O.A.T

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki And Dogara Chatting After The Defection Tsunami by ChristianNorth: 1:28pm On Jul 25, 2018
Introduction to Defection (DEF 101)
Lecturer: Kwankwanso

Meyatti Party (APC) will not know what will hit them when Professor Saraki starts with Advanced Defection.

God will punishe all Enemies of States and their apologists.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki And Dogara Chatting After The Defection Tsunami by nabiz(m): 2:43pm On Jul 25, 2018
saraki be like. COOL DOWN HONOURABLE DOGARA. WE NEVER FINISHED WITH THEM
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki And Dogara Chatting After The Defection Tsunami by SarakiBukola: 6:05pm On Jul 25, 2018
i enjoy seeing piglets queueing up to asslick an Afonja grin

I am also happy that Saraki (Afonja) has taught Buhari (Alimi) lessons he would NEVER ever forget

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki And Dogara Chatting After The Defection Tsunami by adeboizy11(m): 6:53pm On Jul 25, 2018
okachie1:
Saraki was like: O bwoyy u saw as i take meander my way to the chamber dis morning? It was like film grin

Dogara: grin grin i know u nah no be u again? badt guy!

The lion face resemble oshiomole. Check am well

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Facts Emerged On How INEC Compromised Osun Election / Why Are South Easterner Making Sowore Revolution Yorubas Fight? / Yoruba, Biafra UNPO Membership: Risk Of Nigeria Breaking Up Now Higher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.