Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,940 members, 7,799,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Unilag Maths Lecturer Teaches Class With No Students At All - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Maths Lecturer Teaches Class With No Students At All (4739 Views)

No Students Were Impregnated In Our School - Awka Diocese Refutes Reports / ABU Zaria Lecturer Teaches Students With Rap Songs / UNN Lecturer Teaches An Empty Class After Chasing Out All Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag Maths Lecturer Teaches Class With No Students At All by UnilagPwins(m): 5:44am On Jul 25, 2018
Something funny happened yesterday in the faculty of science, Unilag. When I tell people that guys from the dept. of mathematics are always crazy starting from the students, to the lecturers and the HOD� they'll think I'm joking. Okay, straight up to the gist of the day.

So, a lecturer came into the class expecting to see his students ready and prepared for him as usual but all he could meet were empty seats. No student at all was around for the lecture. You know what this man did?

He picked up his marker and his note book and started writing on the board. That's not all...after he was done with some part on the board he'll clean it and continue again and that was how he did till he was done with the lecture for the day.

Can you imagine

see photo below.

#ThisIsTheDeptOfMathematics
#ThisIsUnilag

Follow @unilagpwins on Instagram for more updates

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unilag Maths Lecturer Teaches Class With No Students At All by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:45am On Jul 25, 2018
No student at all was around for the lecture

.....The question is: where were the students?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unilag Maths Lecturer Teaches Class With No Students At All by Ebios(m): 5:46am On Jul 25, 2018
With no students yet u were able to snap him... So u are who?

1 Like

Re: Unilag Maths Lecturer Teaches Class With No Students At All by dingbang(m): 5:48am On Jul 25, 2018
No difference between him and a mad man on the streets

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unilag Maths Lecturer Teaches Class With No Students At All by Nobody: 5:49am On Jul 25, 2018
Can we safely call this beginning if madness?
By both the students and lecturer!!
Re: Unilag Maths Lecturer Teaches Class With No Students At All by CChillz: 5:55am On Jul 25, 2018
I don't believe it because a student of unilag can also pull this stunt by going to an empty class and requesting his fellow undergraduate to take a pics of him writing on the board.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unilag Maths Lecturer Teaches Class With No Students At All by Alejoc(m): 6:04am On Jul 25, 2018
Time saving measure, by the time the student comes to class, the board is full and he can achieve more with his alloted time!
Re: Unilag Maths Lecturer Teaches Class With No Students At All by Tolexander: 6:07am On Jul 25, 2018
Ebios:
With no students yet u were able to snap him...
So u are who?
The student that snapped the pic was outside the class and snapped through the window.
Re: Unilag Maths Lecturer Teaches Class With No Students At All by eezeribe(m): 6:08am On Jul 25, 2018
The students have all gone for Big Brother Naija audition. That one dey pay pass, by far...
After 90 days, they would become more famous than a first class graduate of Mathematics.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unilag Maths Lecturer Teaches Class With No Students At All by UnilagPwins(m): 6:23am On Jul 25, 2018
eezeribe:
The students have all gone for Big Brother Naija audition. That one dey pay pass, by far...
After 90 days, they would become more famous than a first class graduate of Mathematics.

grin
eezeribe:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unilag Maths Lecturer Teaches Class With No Students At All by gift01: 6:27am On Jul 25, 2018
Maybe he's trying to solve a formula or working out some examples (exercise) alone. You don't read Maths; you show your workings

1 Like

Re: Unilag Maths Lecturer Teaches Class With No Students At All by Auladimeji2: 6:56am On Jul 25, 2018
CChillz:
I don't believe it because a student of unilag can also pull this stunt by going to an empty class and requesting his fellow undergraduate to take a pics of him writing on the board.
Chai Unilag matter weaks me

Re: Unilag Maths Lecturer Teaches Class With No Students At All by Oche211(m): 7:06am On Jul 25, 2018
Where are the students
Re: Unilag Maths Lecturer Teaches Class With No Students At All by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 25, 2018
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

If this is true, no matter the point the man us trying to prove, teaching an empty class is next to insanity. He's even insane self

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unilag Maths Lecturer Teaches Class With No Students At All by moscobabs(m): 7:31am On Jul 25, 2018
U see that we have lazy youths in nija? If they fail now they will say we lecturers are bad.

If I give me test on this topic now they will all score zero and they want to pass?

And if I'm trying to help them by ask for money from the boys and ugly girls then I demand sex from the pretty ones they will call me corrupt lecturer.

Nobody wan die but they wan make heaven

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unilag Maths Lecturer Teaches Class With No Students At All by Queenext: 7:32am On Jul 25, 2018
If true,the man needs to be checked to mad man's house...

Feeling important on rubbish,as if the stupid 1950 syllabus he's using is even relevant in modern world.
Re: Unilag Maths Lecturer Teaches Class With No Students At All by moscobabs(m): 7:34am On Jul 25, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

If this is true, no matter the point the man us trying to prove, teaching an empty class is next to insanity. He's even insane self

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Dear nothing insane there, the man is trying to justify himself cos seems the student boycott the lecture.

1 Like

Re: Unilag Maths Lecturer Teaches Class With No Students At All by HotMario: 7:51am On Jul 25, 2018

1 Like

Re: Unilag Maths Lecturer Teaches Class With No Students At All by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 25, 2018
D guy din craze na..
Re: Unilag Maths Lecturer Teaches Class With No Students At All by mctalkaktive(m): 8:01am On Jul 25, 2018
unilag my school of life
Re: Unilag Maths Lecturer Teaches Class With No Students At All by abumeinben(m): 8:04am On Jul 25, 2018
mctalkaktive:
unilag my school of life

LazyYouths.... Why wouldn't they be in class? Was it a weekend, public holiday?

Weldone Seun, I can see page 1 is no longer page zero. You're now leaving the programming minded to the business minded.
Re: Unilag Maths Lecturer Teaches Class With No Students At All by ilevic(m): 9:06am On Jul 25, 2018
Are You Saying Not A Single Student Showed Up For A Class That Was Meant To Last One Or Two Hours?
Re: Unilag Maths Lecturer Teaches Class With No Students At All by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 25, 2018
He is not mad. Because lazy students decide not to show up, doesn't mean he should stop trying to develop new mathematical rules, theories, and concepts.
Re: Unilag Maths Lecturer Teaches Class With No Students At All by chicoMX(m): 10:40am On Jul 25, 2018
This one is copying notes on the board, he's not teaching anything
Re: Unilag Maths Lecturer Teaches Class With No Students At All by 9jaBloke: 10:41am On Jul 25, 2018
He is done with that topic, he's not coming back to teach it.

1 Like

Re: Unilag Maths Lecturer Teaches Class With No Students At All by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:19am On Jul 25, 2018
Ebios:
With no students yet u were able to snap him...
So u are who?
Agbero
Re: Unilag Maths Lecturer Teaches Class With No Students At All by Jetrue3oo: 11:27am On Jul 25, 2018
cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Kaduna State University, KASU / Shell Scholarship Exam Information / Anyone With How I Can Contact Mayflower School Ikenne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.