Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Letter To My Wife On Her Birthday - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Letter To My Wife On Her Birthday (783 Views)

See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. / Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To My Wife On Her Birthday by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 25, 2018
My Love,

The more I live on this planet with Love, the more I understand what Love truly is ;
Love is kind,
Love is patient
Love is consistent
Love is persistent
Love is tolerant
Love is forgiven,
Love understands..

The first time I saw you, I knew you where created for me and all i needed in a woman was in you. A virtuous woman indeed! shocked

Most poison has an antidote, you were that antidote for me.
You believed in me when it's difficult to believe. I promise to always be your husband till we put on angelic bodies.

Happy Birthday my Love, You are a Success and a Blessing. Enjoy the ecstasy and do Have a Blissful Celebration.
I love you my Love. grin

Your Love,
Nkem cool

Join me to celebrate Her on Her Birthday!
Thanks in Advance!!! cheesy
Re: Letter To My Wife On Her Birthday by PharmaGirl(f): 7:46am On Jul 25, 2018
Aww...

Happy birthday.
Such a lucky woman. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Letter To My Wife On Her Birthday by Missyetty(f): 8:27am On Jul 25, 2018
Happy birthday beautiful woman, long may you live!

2 Likes

Re: Letter To My Wife On Her Birthday by Graxie(f): 8:36am On Jul 25, 2018
She is my birthday mate, happy birthday dear

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Wife On Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 25, 2018
Happy birthday to your beautiful wife

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Wife On Her Birthday by Dyt(f): 10:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
Happy birthday to the love of your love
May the good Lord strengthen and bless you both unconditionally

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Asamoah Gyan’s Wife Reportedly Has Another Husband In Italy (See Details) / Get SOLUTION FOR Sagged Face, Wrinkled Face,eye Bag, Stubborn Pimples,sun Burnt / Opinion : What Is The Best Gift A Woman Can Give A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.