Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,264 members, 7,807,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her (32766 Views)

An Israeli Suicide Bomber Barricaded Himself Inside Iran Embassy In France / FCT ABUJA Resident To Protest That They Dont Want Wike As The FCT Minister / Toyin Saraki Replies Instagram User Who Called Her Family 'Thieves" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her by Rachelsblog(f): 8:32am On Jul 25, 2018
Toyin Saraki Wife of the Senate President has reacted to the statement by the Nigeria Police force that the Officers who took over their Abuja Resident was to protect her.

In a statement The Police said that there was no authorised deployment of Police personnel to besiege the residence of the Senate President or his deputy as reported in the media. That The police personnel seen in pictures in the media were those in the convoy of the Senate President and others attached to him, who gives them maximum security.

However in reaction Mrs. Toyin posted on her Twitter this morning saying:

''I am absolutely flabbergasted by @PoliceNG Jimoh Moshood on TV attempting to claim that these white vehicles that blockaded the road outside our Abuja residence could possibly be "protection provided to the Wife of the Senate President" ! Firstly I have never received any vehicle from @PoliceNG
Secondly, I believe these vehicles bear a striking resemblance to cars donated by my dear brother @AlikoDangote.
I hope DSP Jimoh Moshood can leave me out of this unseemly contretemps. Thank you!

It was bad enough that I was forced to endure a mass invasion of my privacy, with the mis-identification of a guest at a private family occasion, falsely, as one of the @PoliceNG Offa Bank Robbery suspects. The Police did nothing to correct this widely circulated falsehood'.

From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/sarakis-wife-blast-police-for-saying.html

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her by bedspread: 8:36am On Jul 25, 2018
Jimoh of The Nigerian Police Force Cannot Make Heaven if He Does not Repent...

I Sincerely Weep in My Spirit on How Our Security and Corruption bodies (The Efcc and The Nigerian Police) Have Been Turned to errand boys for the Presidency and it's Supporters, Taking Us Backwards to the days of Obj...

The Truth is that Nobody can Fight Corruption, its Institutions that Fight Corruption....

If our Institutions are still errand boys, It Simply means the Corruption happening as we Speak will be Undescribable...

One Fact I know, HE THAT SITTETH IN THE HEAVENS has come into our Matter......
I see More Shocking Events in coming days and Months....

225 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her by ORACLE1975(m): 8:37am On Jul 25, 2018
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her by magoo10(m): 8:38am On Jul 25, 2018
The tyranny and stupidity displayed by this ruthless government is very unbecoming to say the least.

There is the tyranny of lies and tyranny against human rights .buhari is a terrorist

103 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her by eezeribe(m): 8:40am On Jul 25, 2018
All of una wey vote for change, una don see the change

129 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her by FarahAideed: 8:41am On Jul 25, 2018
While Lai Mohammed is the proprietor of Lie Primary school it seems Jimoh moshood is the rector of the polytechnic of lies

140 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her by josephobaro(m): 8:42am On Jul 25, 2018
Who is the prince of lies. Like for Nigerian police, share for Satan.

158 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her by Teedamaniac: 8:43am On Jul 25, 2018
The NGPolice should just cover face, leave the stage already and stop this show of shame. They're now officially willing tools in the hands of the ruling party in harassing innocent Nigerians who fail to pledge loyalty to that tyrant in Aso Villa

39 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her by Ingocof(m): 8:51am On Jul 25, 2018
Rachelsblog:
Toyin Saraki Wife of the Senate President has reacted to the statement by the Nigeria Police force that the Officers who took over their Abuja Resident was to protect her.

In a statement The Police said that there was no authorised deployment of Police personnel to besiege the residence of the Senate President or his deputy as reported in the media. That The police personnel seen in pictures in the media were those in the convoy of the Senate President and others attached to him, who gives them maximum security.

However in reaction Mrs. Toyin posted on her Twitter this morning saying:

''I am absolutely flabbergasted by @PoliceNG Jimoh Moshood on TV attempting to claim that these white vehicles that blockaded the road outside our Abuja residence could possibly be "protection provided to the Wife of the Senate President" ! Firstly I have never received any vehicle from @PoliceNG
Secondly, I believe these vehicles bear a striking resemblance to cars donated by my dear brother @AlikoDangote.
I hope DSP Jimoh Moshood can leave me out of this unseemly contretemps. Thank you!

It was bad enough that I was forced to endure a mass invasion of my privacy, with the mis-identification of a guest at a private family occasion, falsely, as one of the @PoliceNG Offa Bank Robbery suspects. The Police did nothing to correct this widely circulated falsehood'.

From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/sarakis-wife-blast-police-for-saying.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Shut up and tell your husband to submit himself to the police for the interrogation, he needs to be prosecuted

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her by amaniro: 8:58am On Jul 25, 2018
Ingocof:

Shut up and tell your husband to submit himself to the police for the interrogation, he needs to be prosecuted
Shut up. Prosecute you funging president first. Abacha loot fa he carried it to Ekiti. smh if you still support that wasted sperm.

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her by xreal: 9:04am On Jul 25, 2018
Since when has Aliko been your 'dear' brother?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her by Baawaa(m): 9:05am On Jul 25, 2018
Very soon you and your husband will become history

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her by chicoMX(m): 9:15am On Jul 25, 2018
Etymology ▼ show
Pronunciation
IPA: /Saraki/
Adjective
Saraki (comparative Sarakier, superlative Sarakiest)
Quickly and critically discerning, ability to sleep in a room at night and wake up in an office the next morning.
Synonyms
crafty, shrewd, wily, coded, streetwise, astute,
Translations (Quick at seeing how to gain advantage, can easily bye pass security operatives)
French: saratucieux, avisé, sagace
German: serissen, listig, scharfsinnig
Italian: Svveduto, Sarakivveduta
Portuguese: Sarakituto
Russian: проница́тельный
Spanish: astuto, sagaz, perspicaz
Croatian: Sarakitic

103 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her by hisgrace090: 9:16am On Jul 25, 2018
The desperate govt againe.

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her by Partnerbiz(f): 9:35am On Jul 25, 2018
That guy lies more than lie mohammed!

More than 733 persons have testified from this forum
All cannot be lying.

Get data from us!

Click below for details and testimonies.

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her by Racoon(m): 9:36am On Jul 25, 2018
So the police is still doing more damage control after their shameful conduct & denial ystdy NPF is a disgrace. angry

12 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her by TimFisher2: 9:39am On Jul 25, 2018
grin

Mrs Saraki

Save your energy...

we all know the truth!

they heard that militants came to your house,so thats why policemen came to chase them away!

13 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:40am On Jul 25, 2018
Lol, madam Toyin ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her by billyG(m): 9:41am On Jul 25, 2018
Do dey even need security?
Re: Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her by AroleOduduwa(m): 9:45am On Jul 25, 2018
We know the NPF under the command of Ibrahim Idris Kpotum has taken bigotry to a new level

The federal government is so out of control. It is so bloated and infested with fraud and deceit and corruption and abuse of power.

10 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her by Baroba(m): 9:45am On Jul 25, 2018
Jimoh Moshood, IGP Idris and Burutai, are a disgrace to law enforcement, all products of Nigeria's corrupt system.. Only a fool will entrust his or her life with these shameless liars..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her by RZArecta2(m): 9:45am On Jul 25, 2018
Buhari na mad man, just the way he's holding unto Zakzaki for "protection" against substantive court orders for his bail. I thought the fóolish police said they weren't the ones who gave order for the blockage and it must have been done by Saraki's security details, by the way, shey she beg una for the protection ni ? Weyrey ni Buhari yi sha

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:46am On Jul 25, 2018
First they denied it was not the Police.
Next the story is that it is the police but they were deployed there to "protect" Madam Saraki even though no member of the family requested for such service.
Which way Nigeria? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her by neonly: 9:47am On Jul 25, 2018
Ingocof:

14 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her by maestroferddi: 9:49am On Jul 25, 2018
What a police force!

Transmission Embarrassment Irresponsibility....

5 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her by Sirpaul(m): 9:49am On Jul 25, 2018
Change is constant
Re: Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her by fedora04: 9:50am On Jul 25, 2018
Second thought... What if this whole thing was staged by Saraki and the PDP goons..

If I was there I would have suggested this script.. Make everyone shift blame to the Presidency.. Just another Game of thrones...

Ekweremadu sit at home.
Will call my boys from force HQ
Guys barricade my apartment
While I take the back door to the next street
Bloggers begin to post every move
Nigerians oya.. Begin to show sympathy

Just another Game of thrones really

I emerge as the king of the North..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her by obowunmi(m): 9:50am On Jul 25, 2018
No one cares what this witch has to say.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her by Jamie1(m): 9:50am On Jul 25, 2018
All security agencies in this nation now represent Buhari's interest.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President / 'I Will Not Fund Buhari's 2019 Campaign' - Fashola / Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.