Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 (141091 Views)

Guaranty Trust Bank Plc Nationwide Graduates Job Recruitment / Ecobank Nigeria Nationwide Graduate Management Development Programme 2018 / Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Nigerian Stock Exchange, 8th May, 201 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by lekky00000: 7:48am On Aug 23, 2018
Tobanks:
Boss abeg help o tobanksmichael@gmail.com

Help ur boy too.?. Please isaniyieniola@gmail.com
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by lekky00000: 7:52am On Aug 23, 2018
Surftwurk:

If I join your work guy I go make money too o,,, Past questions and answers yappa for where I dey o

Please kindly share the past questions and answers with me isaniyieniola@gmail.com
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by hydar1: 7:53am On Aug 23, 2018
weiren:

Boss man, Pls kindly share me too
weirenwog@gmail.com
God bless you
forward some to me please mohhydar@gmail.com.
Thanks a bunch..
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by EGHENS(m): 7:54am On Aug 23, 2018
DrAuthentic:

Senior man, abeg send me this past questions make your boy take am prepare. obafowoshereapashe @gmail.com Thank you!
Bro please I need the past questions eghensnigeria01@gmail.com thanks bro
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by EGHENS(m): 8:23am On Aug 23, 2018
DrAuthentic:

Senior man, abeg send me this past questions make your boy take am prepare. obafowoshereapashe @gmail.com Thank you!
senior MAN me too I need the past questions eghensnigeria01@gmail.com
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by egbonodjetj: 8:24am On Aug 23, 2018
Oga/madam whatsapp group is not necessary at this time. This thread is beneficial not not just us but the next people so stop bringing this ridiculous idea of whatsapp group.
dave06:
Guys... Join the Wema bank recruitment whatsapp chat group here.
https:// chat. whatsapp.com/0BIJuEvOOGOANkFdtD6UIB

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by beteco99(m): 8:24am On Aug 23, 2018
stevy00:

Surftwurk abeg share me just one of the past questions you have. ayodeji.ejigbo@yahoo.com. Thnk u�

Guy pls

Foward the past question to me abeg

eco2eco-1@hotmail.com

Thanks
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by horlumightyy(m): 8:30am On Aug 23, 2018
Pls kindly send the past questions to foluyus@gmail.com. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by dave06(f): 8:33am On Aug 23, 2018
egbonodjetj:
Oga/madam whatsapp group is not necessary at this time. This thread is beneficial not not just us but the next people so stop bringing this ridiculous idea of whatsapp group.
Calling this idea ridiculous... Wow.
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by egbonodjetj: 8:34am On Aug 23, 2018
Yes it is...this is a very informative platform both past present and future and u want to make it dull for a whatsapp group that won't contain all the people?
To me it's not only ridiculous but also selfish.
dave06:

Calling this idea ridiculous... Wow.

5 Likes

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Haremuh(m): 8:55am On Aug 23, 2018
egbonodjetj:
Yes it is...this is a very informative platform both past present and future and u want to make it dull for a whatsapp group that won't contain all the people?
To me it's not only ridiculous but also selfish.

I think you are correct.
nairaland is cloud computing... anyone can use the information even after many years.

access bank thread is still active after 6years

2 Likes

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Magdalenepius07: 8:55am On Aug 23, 2018
Still waiting for mail from GQ.
Times going
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 23, 2018
Magdalenepius07:
Still waiting for mail from GQ.
Times going
if you applied with more than one email account, check your other accounts.
they have sent the mails
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Haremuh(m): 9:05am On Aug 23, 2018
zerozz:
if you applied with more than one email account, check your other accounts. they have sent the mails
many people have not received their own have u received yours
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Larryupsy: 9:37am On Aug 23, 2018
Haremuh:

many people have not received their own have u received yours
I have received mine, but the link appeared not to be working.
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by egbonodjetj: 9:42am On Aug 23, 2018
Exactly my point
Haremuh:

I think you are correct.
nairaland is cloud computing... anyone can use the information even after many years.

access bank thread is still active after 6years
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Larryupsy: 9:44am On Aug 23, 2018
Surftwurk:

If I join your work guy I go make money too o,,, Past questions and answers yappa for where I dey o

please I will appreciate your kind gesture as regards the past questions.
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by TemmyTee82(f): 9:45am On Aug 23, 2018
stevy00:

Surftwurk abeg share me just one of the past questions you have. ayodeji.ejigbo@yahoo.com. Thnk u�

Can you kindly forward to me too? temitopeoke82@gmail.com

Thank you.
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Magdalenepius07: 10:01am On Aug 23, 2018
lekky00000:

Please kindly share the past questions and answers with me isaniyieniola@gmail.com

Pls send to me megilixious@gmail.com
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Johnbosco1: 10:16am On Aug 23, 2018
To answer some questions here
1) For those that applied to wema 2018 graduate trainee recruitment but are yet to receive any mail from either Wema or getqualified, I'd suggest you sign-up from getqualified website and do the test, upload the video, and then click on jobs to apply for wema graduate trainee. If finally they sent the test link to your mail, then kudos, you have already done it. If they didn't, you still have nothing to lose. Either way, you are safe!

2)If you are having any trouble uploading photo or video or cv, carefully read the instructions on each page to determine the size, format, pixel etc for each document.
Ensure that you are using the latest version of chrome.
You can do the test from your mobile phone or pc.
While writing the test, ensure you are in a quiet and clear background and a position where your camera would capture your face for each section of the test. Also check for the invigilating score while writing to see how good you are doing.
At any time you get interrupted, you can still sign in to start off from where you left.

3) The test questions are fair so we all should be able to attempt it. The video however was something else for me. I had to cram seeing that I only had 2min:30sec to answer 5 interview questions, so there was no time to gamble and ramble for words. Remember, the timing is same for everyone. I'd advise you practice again and again.

I wish us well.

PS. Video size should be less than 100mb and the length shouldn't exceed 2min:30sec

7 Likes

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Mosunbabe(f): 10:24am On Aug 23, 2018
weiren:

Boss man, Pls kindly share me too
weirenwog@gmail.com
God bless you
Kindly share with me too pls
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Ennywill: 10:33am On Aug 23, 2018
Please who else got an email from Wema bank for an attitude test to be conducted by get qualified? Please have u been contacted by Get qualified and how did you go about it. Tanks
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Ennywill: 10:35am On Aug 23, 2018
Please kindly send past question to eniwill24@gmail.com tanls
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Biona: 10:37am On Aug 23, 2018
Mosunbabe:
Kindly share with me too pls
Please kindly share.
Abraham.abiona@gmail.com
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Adekarowolo4: 10:38am On Aug 23, 2018
Old how does the test questions look like
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Adekarowolo4: 10:40am On Aug 23, 2018
Plsss share with me too kayone7020@yahoo.com
Biona:

Please kindly share.
Abraham.abiona@gmail.com
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by kingkuntaval: 10:45am On Aug 23, 2018
Surftwurk:

Baba, abeg hit me with the past questions...ad24914@gmail.com.
Thanks.
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by gesnigeria: 10:45am On Aug 23, 2018
The pass mark is above 70%. Call us today and you will be glad you did.

We have the full exam pack for the 2018 Wema Bank Graduate Recruitment organized by Get Qualified.

It contains the general ability, verbal reasoning and numerical reasoning questions.

Guaranteed success.

Contact us to get a copy.

We are also available to assist you with the application.
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by AliyyTheGreat: 11:05am On Aug 23, 2018
Surftwurk:

Boss please help me with the Past questions.
get2aleeyou@gmail.com
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by blay92: 11:11am On Aug 23, 2018
i need past questions
please, matildasheart@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (50) (Reply)

Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment / Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.