Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,456 members, 7,808,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

The Boss Lady Conference 2018 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Boss Lady Conference 2018 (837 Views)

Meet The Boss Lady That Moved From Hawking, To Owning Her Own Company – Zazi Nic / How Do You Handle An Angry Boss Lady? / Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Boss Lady Conference 2018 by donnaD(f): 10:03am On Jul 25, 2018
www.theentrepreneur
africa.com/bossladyThe boss lady conference, 2018.
Ladies...this one's for you! This is an exclusive event with lots ofn opportunities like networking, connecting, cocktail, etc.

Are you ready to equip yourself with what it takes to run the show in your industry? Then hurry now to register before registration closes at www.theentrepreneurafrica.com/bosslady

The boss lady conference, 2018 is going down at the prestigious Oriental Hotel, Lagos on the 18th of August, 2018.

*Be The Woman Who Runs The Show*

@ruthkadiri @lauraikeji @anieakpe @ifedurosinmietti @brillantconcepts @inblack_and_white @joybewaji @flyingdoctorsnigeria @midas_interiors @the_entrepreneur_africa @iconicteez @ubernigeria
#smes #business #startup #entrepreneur #entrepreneurship #businessowner #naijastartup #bosslady2018 #networking #networkingevent #boss #learn #profit #grow

Re: The Boss Lady Conference 2018 by donnaD(f): 10:06am On Jul 25, 2018

Re: The Boss Lady Conference 2018 by LuciferChristi: 10:06am On Jul 25, 2018
Very soon now, we'll catch this one sucking an octogenarian's dick for upkeep money around Ikoyi.

That event will be a gathering of aggressive, frustrated, single and expired evening newspapers. grin
Re: The Boss Lady Conference 2018 by donnaD(f): 10:46am On Jul 25, 2018
LuciferChristi:
Very soon now, we'll catch this one sucking an octogenarian's dick for upkeep money around Ikoyi.

That event will be a gathering of aggressive, frustrated, single and expired evening newspapers. grin
it will be a gud waste of my tyme to reply a confirm NFA like u.grow up boy and be useful.
Re: The Boss Lady Conference 2018 by LuciferChristi: 11:57am On Jul 25, 2018
donnaD:

it will be a gud waste of my tyme to reply a confirm NFA like u.grow up boy and be useful.

What's dis one saying?

I was actually referring to the woman on the poster claiming facilitator & motivational speaker. Who know you & where you wan see billionaire sef not to talk of giving him head

But if you feel the need to identify with the "Evening newspaper" tag, by all means proceed. Who am I to stop you? grin

Guilty conscience na bad thing o grin grin

Re: The Boss Lady Conference 2018 by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 30, 2018
donnaD:

Lolz

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Group Massive Recruitment 2019 Is Ongoing | Apply Now Before Deadline / Oracle Dummies / Info On Interior Decors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.