Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Benue Youths Stop Ortom From Attending APC Meeting. Remove APC Flag (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Youths Stop Ortom From Attending APC Meeting. Remove APC Flag (Photos) (38665 Views)

Officer Who Prevented Ortom From Entering Air Force Base Suspended / Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo / Policeman Punches Man Trying To Remove APC Flag From Ortom's Jeep (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Youths Stop Ortom From Attending APC Meeting. Remove APC Flag (Photos) by nuelyoyo(m): 3:09pm On Jul 25, 2018
pawesome:
painment
calm down, I am not against otorm leaving APC, but let's be honest with ourselves, how did the youths of Benue state know the governor's schedule that made them block the road? He has announced his defection already, this was just a show to look as if his people pressured him to decamp.
Re: Benue Youths Stop Ortom From Attending APC Meeting. Remove APC Flag (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 3:09pm On Jul 25, 2018
Nice one we should all come together and vote out this Fulani terrorist government headed mumu buhari

1 Like

Re: Benue Youths Stop Ortom From Attending APC Meeting. Remove APC Flag (Photos) by nuelyoyo(m): 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2018
peeps4u:

Staged because Buhari is doing wonderful in Benue state that doesn't warrant such protest ba?
calm down, I am not against otorm leaving APC, but let's be honest with ourselves, how did the youths of Benue state know the governor's schedule that made them block the road? He has announced his defection already, this was just a show to look as if his people pressured him to decamp.
Re: Benue Youths Stop Ortom From Attending APC Meeting. Remove APC Flag (Photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 25, 2018
blackpanda:

Noisemaker
Miyetti Allah has been in existence for more than 20yrs

You wailers just blab out of hate and ignorance

Buhari is not responsible for your frustrations in life

ada9ja:

So which party is built on truth?

May the two of you be punished with afflictions

The same afflictions visited on Benue people by Miyetti Allah and APC

Eeediots

1 Like

Re: Benue Youths Stop Ortom From Attending APC Meeting. Remove APC Flag (Photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2018
Well planned deal by him, himself Ortom, ....my thought. no say na me talkam o wink wink wink
Re: Benue Youths Stop Ortom From Attending APC Meeting. Remove APC Flag (Photos) by pawesome(m): 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2018
nuelyoyo:
have you been to benue?... There is one way into benue from the north and out abi is the shortest... Benue is a very small place that is very easy to know...

1 Like

Re: Benue Youths Stop Ortom From Attending APC Meeting. Remove APC Flag (Photos) by omodave(m): 3:20pm On Jul 25, 2018
Wow wow the best news so far on politics.. I wish all the youth can start leaving and acting like this ....Bravo Benue youth

1 Like

Re: Benue Youths Stop Ortom From Attending APC Meeting. Remove APC Flag (Photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 25, 2018
nice one! THUMBS UP TO EVERY SANE NIGERIAN YOUTH!.... we'll get it right someday.

#CHANGE THE SATANIC CHAINge!

2 Likes

Re: Benue Youths Stop Ortom From Attending APC Meeting. Remove APC Flag (Photos) by peeps4u: 3:28pm On Jul 25, 2018
nuelyoyo:

He was reportedly going for APC's reconciliation meeting. I'm sure you and I know such meeting would be known to people in the state.

Why would anyone even think this was staged when Buhari recently went to same Benue state and was deserted as people failed to welcome him. This shouldn't come as a surprise, infact, it came late.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Youths Stop Ortom From Attending APC Meeting. Remove APC Flag (Photos) by thugmansion(m): 3:28pm On Jul 25, 2018
kitaatita:
When you see neatly printed placards, know it is hired/arranged/planned 'protest'

Lazy youth.. Planned ugbo gi dia..

1 Like

Re: Benue Youths Stop Ortom From Attending APC Meeting. Remove APC Flag (Photos) by benuejosh: 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2018
Hahahahaha... If you're in Benue and you got your N1500 let me know please. Tgis is Scamming of the highest order!!! Hahahaha..
Re: Benue Youths Stop Ortom From Attending APC Meeting. Remove APC Flag (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2018
Only a handful of protesters and obviously staged managed; otherwise how did they know about the governor's planned reconcialatory trip in good time to be ready with pre-written placards; while Channels TV was conveniently available to record the incidence - no doubt for maximum publicity.
Re: Benue Youths Stop Ortom From Attending APC Meeting. Remove APC Flag (Photos) by j1mmy: 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
Use the time to stop fulani Herdsmen

Weak people!
Re: Benue Youths Stop Ortom From Attending APC Meeting. Remove APC Flag (Photos) by ChristianNorth: 3:48pm On Jul 25, 2018
blackaxe78:

Earlier you realise you just a pawn in Nigeria. Better for you.

I tell you the utmost truth as it stands today. Buhari will gun till 2023
Buhari will never return.

Mark it.

No Obama to help him out again.

Only a killer will support Meyatti Allah Party.
Re: Benue Youths Stop Ortom From Attending APC Meeting. Remove APC Flag (Photos) by ChristianNorth: 3:50pm On Jul 25, 2018
madridguy:
Kwankwaso can only shake is senatorial district so forget on the media.

Kano State is for PMB. Take it easily or you take by force.

Kwankwanso + Shekarau can shake more than a Senatorial district.

We ain't expecting PDP to win Kano, we are expecting Kwankwanso + Shekarau to split the vote.

Shekina
Re: Benue Youths Stop Ortom From Attending APC Meeting. Remove APC Flag (Photos) by anukulapo: 3:50pm On Jul 25, 2018
kitaatita:
When you see neatly printed placards, know it is hired/arranged/planned 'protest'

Your eyes can see because your head is there.
Planned protest so that he can excuse himself to PDP. Why not come out boldly and say you no more APC because bla bla bla.

Anyway, na Naija way of politics.

If no be arrangee, I know what my security people can do.
Re: Benue Youths Stop Ortom From Attending APC Meeting. Remove APC Flag (Photos) by Themandator: 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2018
kitaatita:

Were they supposed to use dirty cards or you imagine APC will be a party to beat in Benue state after allowing the miyatti terror Gang. Kill their people and take over their villages
Re: Benue Youths Stop Ortom From Attending APC Meeting. Remove APC Flag (Photos) by Caseless: 4:09pm On Jul 25, 2018
This is staged by him.
Re: Benue Youths Stop Ortom From Attending APC Meeting. Remove APC Flag (Photos) by bestower: 4:14pm On Jul 25, 2018
Graxie:
Red alert, you can fool some all the time but not everyone everytime.
To those who understand the drama
Re: Benue Youths Stop Ortom From Attending APC Meeting. Remove APC Flag (Photos) by OlaMiki: 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2018
the foolish one like IPod flat head will swallow anything --scam/stage managed acting as long as its against Buhari or Fulani. senselessness
EastGold:
Correct!

One by one, the party built on lies will fall

If I say APC

You say

Miyetti Allah

If I say Miyetti Allah

You say

Killer herdsmen
Re: Benue Youths Stop Ortom From Attending APC Meeting. Remove APC Flag (Photos) by Sammye(m): 4:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
kitaatita:
I no even trust any thing I see or here again in Nigeria to be true.
Mua just chilling with my PVC ready
Cikiina
Re: Benue Youths Stop Ortom From Attending APC Meeting. Remove APC Flag (Photos) by madridguy(m): 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2018
Case close.

ChristianNorth:

Kwankwanso + Shekarau can shake more than a Senatorial district.
[b]
We ain't expecting PDP to win Kano, [/b]we are expecting Kwankwanso + Shekarau to split the vote.

Shekina
Re: Benue Youths Stop Ortom From Attending APC Meeting. Remove APC Flag (Photos) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 25, 2018
EastGold:
Correct!
One by one, the party built on lies will fall
If I say APC
You say

Miyetti Allah

If I say Miyetti Allah
You say

Killer herdsmen

What if I say killer herdsmen?
Re: Benue Youths Stop Ortom From Attending APC Meeting. Remove APC Flag (Photos) by abuyazeed1992(m): 5:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
ositaizu:
Breaking News

Benue youths prevent Governor Samuel Ortom from attending meeting with APC National leadership in Abuja.

Threatening to vote him out if he insists on going to Abuja for the meeting.

The youths angrily removed the APC flag on the Governor’s vehicle and asked him to go back to Government House.

Governor Ortom who was already on his way to Abuja for the meeting with the APC leaders pleaded with the youths to allow him attend the meeting assuring them that their interest would be protected.

The youths, however refused, insisting that the only option available to them was for the Governor to make a u turn.

See more reactions from Benue youths here http://enigeria.com.ng/apc-is-meyatti-allah-party-benue-youths-tell-ortom-stops-him-from-attending-apc-meeting-in-abuja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9bHsEL7prk

I always laugh at how politician use the youths heads in this country...
So With PDP the clashes between farmers and herdsmen will stop,... Crisis PDP fail to solve for their 16yrs in office.
I will Remind Benue people wen it started again.. The only solution to the problem is for the parties involved to find a peaceful way to bring d crisis to its end..
Now pdp or opposition politicians came in a disguise of solidarity with nd is using the opportunity to get a good score against a sitting govt..
But u fail to ask urself fr 16yrs of pdp was this crisis there.. Do people loss their life..
It's quiet easy fr anyone to foster the crisis in Benue bcus d sitting govt is a Muslim nd fulani man.. But if he leaves fr anoda fulani nd Muslim tomao dis same devilish people will foster dsame crisis and will still use the life of ur people to discredit a sitting govt.. ND u c d people from the east supporting u today will only do Dat tomao if d govt was not in dere favour..
I hope u guys in Benue come to d reality of the satanic politics dats payed in Nigeria nd realised the fact that no one but each of u can stop the killings in Benue..
You know unlike the western countries were politicians succeed in a United nation.. BT in Africa mostly Nigeria our politicians always succeed wen we are divided..
Pls unite leave in peace so u all in Benue can succeed togeda nd mk Benue great again...

1 Like

Re: Benue Youths Stop Ortom From Attending APC Meeting. Remove APC Flag (Photos) by megacuwek: 5:25pm On Jul 25, 2018
Learn to Turn Any Room into a Stunning Work of Art. Attend the Powerful ICT-CENTRIC 3D EPOXY Training for FREE

This is the latest fad in the fancy floor world. The possibilities are truly endless with this type of flooring!

Practical Training in

3D Epoxy Installation + Graphic Designs + Digital Media Marketing
Re: Benue Youths Stop Ortom From Attending APC Meeting. Remove APC Flag (Photos) by salam1(m): 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2018
Majority of the poster here are Igbo don't u want Biafra again?
Re: Benue Youths Stop Ortom From Attending APC Meeting. Remove APC Flag (Photos) by bobnatlo(m): 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2018
mfm04622:
PDP has told him he is not welcomed. You are pushing him out of APC. To go where?
We have up to 60 political parrys in nijja grin grin
Re: Benue Youths Stop Ortom From Attending APC Meeting. Remove APC Flag (Photos) by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2018
E don tear, eye don red...
Re: Benue Youths Stop Ortom From Attending APC Meeting. Remove APC Flag (Photos) by Goddex: 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2018
FarahAideed:
APC IS MIYETTI ALLAH PARTY
Re: Benue Youths Stop Ortom From Attending APC Meeting. Remove APC Flag (Photos) by somegirl1: 9:19pm On Jul 25, 2018
Why aren't they as zealous when it comes to the herdsmen situation?

1 Like

Re: Benue Youths Stop Ortom From Attending APC Meeting. Remove APC Flag (Photos) by Owaincouncil: 9:28pm On Jul 25, 2018
Arrangee protest.

How did they know that he was going to Abuja for APC meeting.
Just toying with the brain of those lazy youth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation / Jonathan, Labour Leaders To Meet At 5pm Today / DSS Uncovers Plot By Persons, Groups To ‘Destabilise’ Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.