Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

.. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / .. (840 Views)

Itchy Rashes Appear On My Chest And Back.what Are They And How Do I Make Them Go / Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery / Boils Growing On The P3nis Head And They're Itchy and sore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by error4040: 1:52pm On Jul 25, 2018
Re: .. by Adalassy: 9:36pm On Jul 25, 2018
error4040:
Hello doctors in the house,
please I have been having this case of itchy balls/testes for over 6months now which I have been to more than 4 hospitals, did urine test for UTI/blood all was negetive.
the 4 docs prescribed some Antibiotic, antibacterial creams/UTI drugs and suggested I wear loose clothing for air to circulate freely, after doing as adviced/taking the tabs the symptoms would stop for couple of days then return.
can someone please suggest any solution effective drug/cream for me ?

NOTE: Am not sexually Active

thanks.

Hello , I am an alternative medicine practitioner I'm Ghana and believe I can help you.

Do you notice any rashes occasionally around or on your testes?

Any thing else besides the itching?

Do let me know.

Thanks

Laseio
Re: .. by EagleScribes: 11:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
error4040:
please I have been having this case of itchy balls/testes for over 6months now which I have been to more than 4 hospitals, did urine test for UTI/blood all was negetive.
the 4 docs prescribed some Antibiotic, antibacterial creams/UTI drugs and suggested I wear loose clothing for air to circulate freely, after doing as adviced/taking the tabs the symptoms would stop for couple of days then return.

thanks.

I have helped someone on Nairaland with a similar issue (can't remember his moniker). All you need is a continuous use of Aloe Vera gel and propolis creme. You can contact me through my signature on how to get it
Re: .. by error4040: 12:45am On Jul 26, 2018
Adalassy:

Hello , I am an alternative medicine practitioner I'm Ghana and believe I can help you.

Do you notice any rashes occasionally around or on your testes?

Any thing else besides the itching?

Do let me know.

Thanks
I
Laseio
thanks for your response Doc,

yes I do and also dryness like eczema
Re: .. by error4040: 12:50am On Jul 26, 2018
EagleScribes:

I have helped someone on Nairaland with a similar issue (can't remember his moniker). All you need is a continuous use of Aloe Vera gel and propolis creme. You can contact me through my signature on how to get it
hello are you on whatsapp ?
Re: .. by Yian1(m): 1:09am On Jul 26, 2018
error4040:

thanks.

Sorry for the itching, but I will advise you to use Nutriance Aloe Vera Gel.

Nutriance Aloe Vera Gel contains a rich combination of pure Aloe vera, Chamomile, Linden extract, Cornflower and St. John's Wort Extracts, plus Allantoin to soothe, moisturize, help calm the skin surface and reduce minor skin discomforts, relieve one of skin diseases. It counters the effects of overexposure to the outdoor elements such as sun, wind and cold. It alleviates skin discomforts. Skin that has faced challenging, drying environments has an increased need for cellular renewal. Aloe Vera Gel includes Allantoin and Calendula to support normal cellular renewal.

Ingredients of Nutriance Aloe vera Gel: Aloe Vera Gel, water, panthenol, Calendula officinalis, Chamomile Extract, Linden Extract, Cornflower Extract, Matricaria extract, Hypericum perforatum extract, Allantoin, Sodium Hydroxide, phenoxyethanol.

Contact me on this number: 08164269252 to place an order for it
Re: .. by EagleScribes: 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2018
error4040:
hello are you on whatsapp ?
Yes. 08053171493
Re: .. by successking401(m): 8:04pm On Jul 26, 2018
error4040:

thanks.
you need to kill the infection from inside.by so doing you will eradicate it from your body easily and faster.do let me know when you need my assistance.you can check my signature by yourself
Re: .. by adonaimart(m): 11:11pm On Jul 26, 2018
Itchy balls are stubborn to treat probably because of the moist and warmth usually present around the testicles. Main players are viruses, bacterial and fungal elements. I ferl ur frustration and I think I can help. Buzz me on Whatsapp +2347060854841.
Re: .. by error4040: 12:10am On Jul 27, 2018
any Doc with solution to this issue ? because I notice those quoting are not certified doctors, no Offense intended.

(1) (Reply)

Get Apetamin...weight Gain Syrup For As Low As 2000 Naira / Get Your Incurable Diseases Cured With STC30 / I Hate My Disabled Son, I Wish He Dies - Woman Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.