Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,723 members, 7,802,179 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Two Medical Doctors Set to Wed, Release Village Themed Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Medical Doctors Set to Wed, Release Village Themed Pre-Wedding Photos (52471 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" / Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Medical Doctors Set to Wed, Release Village Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by Gossipblogger: 1:53pm On Jul 25, 2018
Two Nigerian Medical Doctors Anuoluwa and Tayo are set to wed come this weekend 28 July, and has just released their stunning pre-weeding photos, the couple to make it real, took the pre-wedding photos to the Village, and its totally mind blowing.. too cute..

See more photos below!

From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/two-nigerian-medical-doctors-set-to-wed.html

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Medical Doctors Set to Wed, Release Village Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 1:55pm On Jul 25, 2018
beautiful

1 Like

Re: Two Medical Doctors Set to Wed, Release Village Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by Gossipblogger: 1:56pm On Jul 25, 2018
more

6 Likes

Re: Two Medical Doctors Set to Wed, Release Village Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by PraizEBUBE(m): 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2018
Beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Two Medical Doctors Set to Wed, Release Village Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by Cholls(m): 2:10pm On Jul 25, 2018
my brother

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two Medical Doctors Set to Wed, Release Village Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by ekene247(m): 2:17pm On Jul 25, 2018
Let me comment only my comment
Re: Two Medical Doctors Set to Wed, Release Village Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by Produke(m): 2:24pm On Jul 25, 2018
Wish you happy married life.See ur man as beautiful and vice versa

3 Likes

Re: Two Medical Doctors Set to Wed, Release Village Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
there is nothing cute about this pictures not the man or the woman tongue

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Medical Doctors Set to Wed, Release Village Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by iListen(f): 3:10pm On Jul 25, 2018
Why is the man still available? undecided

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Medical Doctors Set to Wed, Release Village Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by youngberry001(m): 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
yes but they re better than you sad

120 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two Medical Doctors Set to Wed, Release Village Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by youngberry001(m): 3:15pm On Jul 25, 2018
iListen:
Why is the man still available? undecided
because his not gonna stop in only one wife so he is available for u too wink

1 Like

Re: Two Medical Doctors Set to Wed, Release Village Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by akeentech(m): 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2018
youngberry001:

Ur sister nko?

8 Likes

Re: Two Medical Doctors Set to Wed, Release Village Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 25, 2018
grin

Where is our page 0

1 Like

Re: Two Medical Doctors Set to Wed, Release Village Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by TimeManager(m): 3:17pm On Jul 25, 2018
Truth Is Mine!
Re: Two Medical Doctors Set to Wed, Release Village Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by fatymore(f): 3:17pm On Jul 25, 2018
Uhm.. Picking people's pictures from their facebook page.. lols
Re: Two Medical Doctors Set to Wed, Release Village Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by itiswellandwell: 3:18pm On Jul 25, 2018
Nice one. Medical terms family! HML.

Samsung phones. Check my signature.
Re: Two Medical Doctors Set to Wed, Release Village Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 25, 2018
nice. rsim 12 still unlocking iphones sha. whatsapp

https:///send?phone=2348053250698
Re: Two Medical Doctors Set to Wed, Release Village Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by HajimeSaito(m): 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2018
AngryNigerian22:

So you borrowed 200 naira credit just to expose your stupidity to the whole world?

To the lovely couple and to all other couples, a toast to your married life.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Medical Doctors Set to Wed, Release Village Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by thorpido(m): 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2018
The lady holds a placard with the inscription,'you are on your own'.
The man holds a placard with the inscription,'I'm still available'.

.........and they are getting married. undecided

Both of them are dry.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Medical Doctors Set to Wed, Release Village Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by youngberry001(m): 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2018
akeentech:

Ur sister nko?
i dnt have sisters cheesy
Re: Two Medical Doctors Set to Wed, Release Village Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by Sabadon(m): 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
the last caption tho,was I d only one who saw "I'M STILL AVAILABLE" sad cos I am nt understanding
Re: Two Medical Doctors Set to Wed, Release Village Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by TimeManager(m): 3:22pm On Jul 25, 2018
kenonze:
grin

Where is our page 0
Allow those darling twins breathe a little, stop choking 'dem

Kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: Two Medical Doctors Set to Wed, Release Village Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by iListen(f): 3:24pm On Jul 25, 2018
youngberry001:

cheesy are you the one that came up with such a concept? The young lady better not sleep with both eyes closed. angry
Re: Two Medical Doctors Set to Wed, Release Village Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 25, 2018
They look happy together.

Buy your cheap data.... Send me a PM
Re: Two Medical Doctors Set to Wed, Release Village Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by Radiant1020(f): 3:24pm On Jul 25, 2018
They look good together
Re: Two Medical Doctors Set to Wed, Release Village Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 25, 2018
Love doctors when they fall in love
Re: Two Medical Doctors Set to Wed, Release Village Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by GOFRONT(m): 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2018
shocked

No need to advise them on their genotype.......They must hav done d needful
Re: Two Medical Doctors Set to Wed, Release Village Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by FisifunKododada: 3:28pm On Jul 25, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Medical Doctors Set to Wed, Release Village Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by Adefemiaderoju1: 3:28pm On Jul 25, 2018
Lovely people. God bless your union.
Re: Two Medical Doctors Set to Wed, Release Village Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by Sirpaul(m): 3:28pm On Jul 25, 2018
what a Combo!
Re: Two Medical Doctors Set to Wed, Release Village Themed Pre-Wedding Photos by Hunnybee: 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2018
Make your findings before writing OP. She is a Nurse , not a doctor.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection / 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.