Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP (46572 Views)

The Profitability Of A Keke Napep On A Hire Purchase / N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better / Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by desthan(m): 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2018
picture or adonbilivit
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by koxi: 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2018
Story story...
Lies, lies and more lies!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by utenwuson: 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2018
this is super story........

1 Like

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by Olaskybab: 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2018
Someone just whispered to me that d script was written by a Nollywood actor

2 Likes

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by Firefire(m): 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2018
Lies from the pit of hell

2 Likes

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by Maket: 4:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
inoki247:
Dem don come again with dere twitter lies and Instagram lies... is time twitter and instagram program Lie Detector for dere site and application....
GBAM

1 Like

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
I'm always nice but when in a bad mood, stay the same distance it takes to get to the next planet in the solar system.

3 Likes

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by Oluonline(m): 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2018
grin
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by Triiipjnr(m): 4:34pm On Jul 25, 2018
God !!abeg make be nice to everybody abeg

1 Like

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by dominique(f): 4:34pm On Jul 25, 2018
How can you not know your friend's husband? What kind of friendship is that? I've always suspected majority of the stories on her page were made up, this one is no different.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by Btruth: 4:34pm On Jul 25, 2018
......but all the same, learn how to forgive. In doing that, you have more rewards. undecided

I'm not saying what he did was right though.
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by Amberon11: 4:35pm On Jul 25, 2018
Can you hear yourself?
NurseJay:
You should have helped nonetheless! He would have forever been changed. You would have taught him a very vital life's lesson by the undeserved kindness you showed him. Madam you're no different from him!
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by Austinmiles: 4:35pm On Jul 25, 2018
lsoul:
all this fake fake stories sef, wetin an employer they do inside keke @ 1st? if u r an employer you should have your car n driver abi? grin
Is it hard to understand simple comprehension?
Read the post 10times perhaps you might understand the gist.

1 Like

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by kingigwe1: 4:36pm On Jul 25, 2018
U can't even write a story line... Jus too open to smell lies... Mtww
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by Alonzoh(m): 4:36pm On Jul 25, 2018
Wahlaii.....this story full of lies weak me .. embarassed
This one na BOMB.

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by Ekaka1(m): 4:38pm On Jul 25, 2018
veacea:
Village people

This one nah him clan head hold the mirror cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by Caris77: 4:39pm On Jul 25, 2018
A deep lesson. How mr man go dey pray for rewind to enable him be nice ....LOL.

1 Like

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by DSoj(m): 4:41pm On Jul 25, 2018
Nonsene.
She will noy tell us if she was rude to the guy o

Sensationalism.

U be God?

2 Likes

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by Ekaka1(m): 4:41pm On Jul 25, 2018
dominique:
How can you not know your friend's husband? What kind of friendship is that? I've always suspected majority of the stories on her page were made up, this one is no different.

It's possible ma'am , she said it's an old time friend...

There are old friends of mine i have not seen in a long while, didn't know they were married until they told me...perhaps we met or reconnected via a common friend or social media platform.

5 Likes

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by maestroferddi: 4:41pm On Jul 25, 2018
iListen:
Lol @tears rolled down my eyes
Amateur Lai Mohammed learning work...

Imagine the several mentioning of her car...

Average person trying to feel fly...Classlessness unwrapped...
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 25, 2018
Men and Ego, and it is killing them softly. He should go and crawl back into his hole. Olosho

2 Likes

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2018
Btruth:
......but all the same, learn how to forgive. In doing that, you have more rewards. undecided

I'm not saying what he did was right though.

Forgive what, if its me I will rain insults on him before driving off. fool.ish man.

2 Likes

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by winkmart: 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2018
lsoul:
all this fake fake stories sef, wetin an employer they do inside keke @ 1st? if u r an employer you should have your car n driver abi? grin

Nigerians have a problem of not reading

1 Like

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by thunderbabs: 4:44pm On Jul 25, 2018
Village pipu wins again undecided
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by ifyain: 4:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
I believe you are a typical woman, they always pay evil with evil, I do not see any difference between you and the guy.Do good without expecting anything in return.His conscience is already blaming him and I guess he must have learnt a bitter lesson.
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by Zinny25(f): 4:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
You would have still helped him. Two wrongs dey say don't make a right. Prove to him that this world is just a small place
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by Amara080(f): 4:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
Lie lie
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by Ekaka1(m): 4:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
NurseJay:
You should have helped nonetheless! He would have forever been changed. You would have taught him a very vital life's lesson by the undeserved kindness you showed him. Madam you're no different from him!
Nurse Judith....ermmm.she gave him N3k , she no try. Sometimes we leave no room for people to vent...or express their emotions. She said she was even crying...who are you to preach moral standards when you're not the one wearing the shoes...if the dude don't learn a lesson from this already...how else can he learn even if she had not given him anything.

5 Likes

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by maestroferddi: 4:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
Ekaka1:

It's possible ma'am , she said it's an old time friend...

There are old friends of mine i have not seen in a long while, didn't know they were married until they told me...perhaps we met or reconnected via a common friend or social media platform.
So what she narrated is how a friend should treat an old friend's husband?

She is a guilty as the man she was talking about...

Her problem is smugness... Feeling you are better than others because of little acquisitions..

1 Like

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by crafteck(m): 4:46pm On Jul 25, 2018
Lies.. Na 4 film
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by toideve(m): 4:47pm On Jul 25, 2018
lsoul:

This one didn't bother to read the post lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Job Offer: Stanbic IBTC Bank 2021 Graduate Trainee Program / Recruitment Into The Nigeria Police Force As Cadet ASP / Nigerian Employers Really Need To Stop This [picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.