Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,743 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP (46567 Views)

The Profitability Of A Keke Napep On A Hire Purchase / N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better / Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by Printerscanner: 5:31pm On Jul 25, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Then you're not a friend...just an acquaintance.

Yes, a true friend will not leave her friend's family to go hungry just because her friends's husband is not nice. May God save us from enemies that pretend to be friends.
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by NurseJay: 5:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
Ekaka1:

Nurse Judith....ermmm.she gave him N3k , she no try. Sometimes we leave no room for people to vent...or express their emotions. She said she was even crying...who are you to preach moral standards when you're not the one wearing the shoes...if the dude don't learn a lesson from this already...how else can he learn even if she had not given him anything.

Actually It's Nurse Jay. And what you just read is an opinion. Mine. You've just shared yours and I've read it. I won't ask who you are or tow your path. It's called maturity!
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by olanrewaju99(m): 5:33pm On Jul 25, 2018
Hmm I see his village people at work, they are always with you like a shadow. Buh honestly two wrong can't make a right she should have help him out to also let him change His way.
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by BruncleZuma: 5:38pm On Jul 25, 2018
Printerscanner:

Yes, a true friend will not leave her friend's family to go hungry just because her friends's husband is not nice. May God save us from enemies that pretend to be friends.
The guy was even trying to not get wet so he'd be presentable to his future sponsor...mehn human beings just tire me.
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by AnanseK(m): 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2018
But her English spelling and grammar are so bad. I can never employ someone recommend by this dunce.” Pack” instead of “Park” , “fair”in place of “fare” and “carful” in place of “careful “. Such a careless writer!
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by danggy(m): 5:46pm On Jul 25, 2018
see big lieeeeee!!!!
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by echodrum(m): 5:48pm On Jul 25, 2018
inoki247:
Dem don come again with dere twitter lies and Instagram lies... is time twitter and instagram program Lie Detector for dere site and application....
Please, which lie detector program did you use to detect that she is lying so that you can borrow it to Nkojo Iweala?
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by afroxyz: 5:48pm On Jul 25, 2018
Believe this at your own peril
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by Tellemall: 5:49pm On Jul 25, 2018
ifymadu:
Story for the gods. Help the man if you want to. How many times have you been rude or sinned against God? Still He doesn’t deprive you of oxygen.

Is she God?
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by iListen(f): 5:52pm On Jul 25, 2018
maestroferddi:
Amateur Lai Mohammed learning work...

Imagine the several mentioning of her car...

Average person trying to feel fly...Classlessness unwrapped...

Honestly...the story/lie isn't well 'cooked'.
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by naturefellow(m): 6:00pm On Jul 25, 2018
NurseJay:
You should have helped nonetheless! He would have forever been changed. You would have taught him a very vital life's lesson by the undeserved kindness you showed him. Madam you're no different from him!

1 Like

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by salaboiz(m): 6:02pm On Jul 25, 2018
lsoul:
all this fake fake stories sef, wetin an employer they do inside keke @ 1st? if u r an employer you should have your car n driver abi? grin
Bros u didn't read the story finish
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by Neyo235: 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2018
I'm sure the super eagles in his family are still with him
They never leave am
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by themanderon: 6:14pm On Jul 25, 2018
Had a similar experience years ago. I had written GCE and I went to check my results. I made a copy of the page containing my result and wanted the headmistress of the school to sign my copy so I can submit it with my jamb form. But the headmistress refused vehemently that I must pay her 50 naira before she can do that, yet this money was not to be legally collected. I pleaded with her because the last 50 naira I had was meant for my transportation but for where she no gree. Years later I met this same woman in a bus, she cannot remember me but I never forgot her face. I thought of telling everyone in that bus what the woman did years ago without pointing at her but I would make her know from my description she was the one I was talking about. I just her to let it go. Who knows I might have paid her fare and repaid her kindness if only she had helped me on that day when I was only a boy in need of help.
We should learn to be kind and help others irrespective of the situation, it might actually change our lives forever in the future.
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by 9jageekz(m): 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2018
NurseJay:
You should have helped nonetheless! He would have forever been changed. You would have taught him a very vital life's lesson by the undeserved kindness you showed him. Madam you're no different from him!

Thank you for that..

1 Like

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by VULCAN(m): 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2018
She will plead and when you stand your ground, she will say you are wicked.

He would have been a terrible colleague or superior in the firm anyway.

Let him go and repent. That heartlessness he displayed was too much. A lady in the rain. Chaii

MARKone:
I don't understand the blocking of friend part, tell her what her husband did, and you can't recommend him again.
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by VULCAN(m): 6:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
So you know ALL your friends husbands?

Hmmm.

dominique:
How can you not know your friend's husband? What kind of friendship is that? I've always suspected majority of the stories on her page were made up, this one is no different.
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by 400billionman: 6:23pm On Jul 25, 2018
NurseJay:
My brother wrong attitude can't be helped. How will the woman help when the man could not help a stranded stranger in a keke that another person would pay for? So if I give you 5k today and tomorrow I need 2k and that 5k I gave you still remain and you withhold it from me. Will you expect help from me tomorrow. Let him learn his lesson and wait for the next bus.
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by NurseJay: 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
400billionman:
My brother wrong attitude can't be helped. How will the woman help when the man could not help a stranded stranger in a keke that another person would pay for? So if I give you 5k today and tomorrow I need 2k and that 5k I gave you still remain and you withhold it from me. Will you expect help from me tomorrow. Let him learn his lesson and wait for the next bus.

Two wrongs don't make a right!
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by xerxes456(m): 6:35pm On Jul 25, 2018
ifyain:
I believe you are a typical woman, they always pay evil with evil, I do not see any difference between you and the guy.Do good without expecting anything in return.His conscience is already blaming him and I guess he must have learnt a bitter lesson.
so you'll employ that person, who does't have compassion on strangers into your company, in the name of doing good? That's how he will come with his wickedness and chase all your customers away.

1 Like

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by Trexnemesis(m): 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2018
Good fiction
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by dominique(f): 6:40pm On Jul 25, 2018
VULCAN:
So you know ALL your friends husbands?

Hmmm.

Not on a personal level but I know how they look like.
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by 400billionman: 6:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
NurseJay:

Two wrongs don't make a right!
It does. Minus Minus is a PLUS in mathematics. There is always a limit to everything even help. Some people have died helping the wrong people. I don't expect you to understand. Human beings always comment from their level of comfort zone. Ur advice on this will always reflect your divide or where you belong. Finally the Bible said BLESSED ARE THE MERCIFUL for they shall obtain mercy. A lot of people who ask for help won't even give out what they don't need.
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by juneman: 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2018
NurseJay:

"NurseJay" your wisdom is beyond this forum... spot on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by M3A16(m): 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2018
Hmm! Whether it is just a mere narration or what indeed happened, there is a great lesson to learn because this is in reality possible..... There is no other reward for good other than good.

1 Like

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by Omobada(m): 6:52pm On Jul 25, 2018
lsoul:
all this fake fake stories sef, wetin an employer they do inside keke @ 1st? if u r an employer you should have your car n driver abi? grin

Pls, make sure you read next time before commenting.

1 Like

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by greatefa1011(m): 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2018
damiloladuke:
Popular social media influencer and CEO of Break Or Make Up, Blessing Okoro, has taken to her Instagram page to narrate how a man she was supposed to help get a job, was being unkind to her while they were inside KEKE NAPEP.

According her, they were supposed to meet at a designated spot and on the way to the agreed place, they met in the tricycle but didn’t know each other.

She had no idea he was the man she was going to meet and he didn’t also know she was the one he was going to meet for help.

Blessing wrote

https://lailasnews.com/man-going-for-interview-speaks-rudely-to-prospective-employer-inside-keke-napep/

Forgive and forget and let God decide on your behalf dear.
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by GraceOverflow: 7:06pm On Jul 25, 2018
lsoul:
Did you even read the story? She said she parked somewhere because it was raining and she was not familiar with the route she was headed. Biko, don't let what they say about Africans not reading be true...hian.
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by Fela4ese: 7:11pm On Jul 25, 2018
damiloladuke:
Popular social media influencer and CEO of Break Or Make Up, Blessing Okoro, has taken to her Instagram page to narrate how a man she was supposed to help get a job, was being unkind to her while they were inside KEKE NAPEP.

According her, they were supposed to meet at a designated spot and on the way to the agreed place, they met in the tricycle but didn’t know each other.

She had no idea he was the man she was going to meet and he didn’t also know she was the one he was going to meet for help.

Blessing wrote

https://lailasnews.com/man-going-for-interview-speaks-rudely-to-prospective-employer-inside-keke-napep/

so that's why u can't help him.how about the sins n lies u have told n Jesus still forgave u.humans with their thinking
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by sdindan: 7:12pm On Jul 25, 2018
inoki247:
Dem don come again with dere twitter lies and Instagram lies... is time twitter and instagram program Lie Detector for dere site and application....

Guy u have gotten d lesson .

Nairaland have given u likes. Take it to the bank.

This is life experience.
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by Cumtroller: 7:16pm On Jul 25, 2018
Lying Bvtch!!!!
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by ACE1010: 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2018
Adeoludt:
Village people...

Village people are inside of him grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program / Recruitment Into The Nigeria Police Force As Cadet ASP / Nigerian Employers Really Need To Stop This [picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.