Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP (46571 Views)

The Profitability Of A Keke Napep On A Hire Purchase / N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better / Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by NurseJay: 11:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
jhubril:

Oga shut up joor. Some humans are cruel and don't deserve pity. What the man displayed is just the typical attitude of the black man, very useless and unsympathetic. People hide their real face when they need help.

I usually don't respond to idiots but I'll make an exception in your case. Schedule an appointment with a psychiatrist. You really need one. After your session, you would have learned how to express yourself without displaying the gutter in you!
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by sainthumble: 4:07am On Jul 26, 2018
Person no go lie in peace again. Amkpa idem o
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by omereneze: 6:29am On Jul 26, 2018
Please unblock your friend, narrate your experience with her husband and help him for the sake of God and your friendship with her. I am sure he will change for good afterwards. Thanks
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by Ifakiland(m): 8:05am On Jul 26, 2018
nigger was going for a suppose interview and u (a stranger) wanna wet his clothes?
u for kuku sit down for him head, idiot....acting as if you're his God.
get the faq out of here.
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by NWAFORH1(m): 8:07am On Jul 26, 2018
MEN OF GOLD DON'T WEAR GOLD
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by 1stNumeroUno: 8:38am On Jul 26, 2018
obajoey:
oyinbo nla nla poju

when someone entered under the rain

Haba, can't someone enter under the rain jajely again? Is it your enter?

1 Like

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by jhubril(m): 12:05pm On Jul 26, 2018
NurseJay:

I usually don't respond to idiots but I'll make an exception in your case. Schedule an appointment with a psychiatrist. You really need one. After your session, you would have learned how to express yourself without displaying the gutter in you!

I can imagine how those senseless words of yours would have made you feel. But let me make this clear once more,you are as senseless as you can be.
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by NurseJay: 12:28pm On Jul 26, 2018
jhubril:

I can imagine how those senseless words of yours would have made you feel. But let me make this clear once more,you are as senseless as you can be.

I was so right! I. D. I. O. T
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by CioAngels(f): 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2018
lsoul:
all this fake fake stories sef, wetin an employer they do inside keke @ 1st? if u r an employer you should have your car n driver abi? grin
You must be a very very young youth. May our youth not go beyond what we are going through today. Amen.
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by CioAngels(f): 2:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
My dear young lady, kindly go through with the assistance because of your dear friend. Do you know his action was a way to look clean/good before you meet him? Paying for the keke, remember your friend told you how hard it is for them and that was why you said he should meet you at the car park. Blocking your friend from reaching you is not good enough because she does not know what transpired between you and her husband, and even if she does. please my dear, free your, call your friend so that the both of you will have peace. Forgive the nan and help him. May your Gods favour not pass you by. Amen. Thank you
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by jhubril(m): 5:19pm On Jul 26, 2018
NurseJay:

I was so right! I. D. I. O. T

How can you be so dumb ? Never heard of a full stop in between words. olodo rabata
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by mandate12: 11:32pm On Jul 26, 2018
All these grammatical blunders just to trend?
Abeg keep ur lies in ur closet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Job Offer: Stanbic IBTC Bank 2021 Graduate Trainee Program / Recruitment Into The Nigeria Police Force As Cadet ASP / Nigerian Employers Really Need To Stop This [picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.