Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Cripple Behind The Wheel - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cripple Behind The Wheel (1122 Views)

How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? / Traditional Leader Buried In His Mercedes Benz With His Hands On The Wheel (Pix) / Tesla Model 3 Electric Car Can Now Park Itself Without A Driver Behind The Wheel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cripple Behind The Wheel by freshvine(f): 5:10pm On Jul 25, 2018
I was amaze seeing a cripple driving a cab. I mean a man with no leg and having no artificial legs on. Indeed, I was baffled and my admiration for him was top notch. This man did'nt allow disability limit his potentials.

To our auto enthusiasts, who can rightly figure out how a man with no leg is able to drive a car!
Re: Cripple Behind The Wheel by idu1(m): 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2018
freshvine:
I was amaze seeing a cripple driving a cab. I mean a man with no leg and having no artificial legs on. Indeed, I was baffled and my admiration for him was top notch. This man did'nt allow disability limit his potentials.

To our auto enthusiasts, who can rightly figure out how a man with no leg is able to drive a car!
You don't have pictures?

1 Like

Re: Cripple Behind The Wheel by nurey(m): 10:19pm On Jul 25, 2018
freshvine:

they make use of their hands, I have watched a documentary of such person who drives a specially modified 1996 toyota avalon and a chevy/ford bus with pedals on the roof.

besides F1 race cars have paddle shifters and driving control knobs which eliminates the use of legs if one wishes. I think the Mclaren F1 falls into the category of street legal sports car with such function direct from factory

2 Likes

Re: Cripple Behind The Wheel by freshvine(f): 5:43am On Jul 26, 2018
nurey:

they make use of their hands, I have watched a documentary of such person who drives a specially modified 1996 toyota avalon and a chevy/ford bus with pedals on the roof.

besides F1 race cars have paddle shifters and driving control knobs which eliminates the use of legs if one wishes. I think the Mclaren F1 falls into the category of street legal sports car with such function direct from factory

make sense no kill u grin

(1) (Reply)

The Lexus LC 500h Is The Most Surprising Car I’ve Driven In 2018 / Tokunbo Toyota Camry 2006 For Sale / For Sale BMW X5 2005 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.