Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,308 members, 7,780,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:51 PM

Kwankwaso's Supporter Drinks Muddy Water After His Defection (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso's Supporter Drinks Muddy Water After His Defection (Photos) (45724 Views)

Obaseki Issues Statement On His Defection To PDP / Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP / Aminu Tambuwal Sacks All Commissioners Ahead Of His Defection To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso's Supporter Drinks Muddy Water After His Defection (Photos) by kinibigdil: 9:42pm On Jul 25, 2018
teelaw4life:
Na the people wey i dey follow share geographical space be this...

But why Lord? What exactly was my sin in previous life cry cry

[img]https://4.bp..com/-1Jt9hCSFHlo/WpCjitKrkpI/AAAAAAAAgJA/x43UmpUnOjkSTVH2UKbn24aBXRymkTEZwCLcBGAs/s400/blake.gif[/img]
you no serious guy, made me lol

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso's Supporter Drinks Muddy Water After His Defection (Photos) by winsh: 9:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
this must be an Almajiri mumu, they probably paid him 500Naira to do this
Re: Kwankwaso's Supporter Drinks Muddy Water After His Defection (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:46pm On Jul 25, 2018
this is the kind of backwarded mofos I share Nationality with... god why did you use Nigeria to swear for me
Re: Kwankwaso's Supporter Drinks Muddy Water After His Defection (Photos) by Wisdomhood: 10:11pm On Jul 25, 2018
Transfer market is Open.......

15 Senators left their former clubs APC FC after a terrible 3seasons @d top level....

Meanwhile, 2 strikers left APC fc for ADC in a bid to seek for 1st jersey in d coming premier league season.

8 defenders, 3midfielders & 3strikers also Left APC FC 2 PDP FC after they allegedly fell out with their newly signed Head coach, Adams Oshiomhole....

However, the no-nonsense newly signed coach has issued a stern warning to the misfiring left winger, Chris Ngige , warning him to watch his back or else..?

The captain of APC FC, Bukola Saraki is now praying dt d PDP FC wl retain him as d new captain next season bt old timers who are already in d club b4 Hus arrival are thinking otherwise, there4 he his sitting on the fence hoping to force his move immediately the transfer window opens in September 23.

Painfully, A prolific defender, Shehu Sani who played a key role in the APC's champions league cup 3years ago failed his medicals at his new Club PDP FC and his contract was terminated..... Hopefully, they might loan him to SDP FC by next season.

Finally the owner of APC fc, Buhari has refused to involve himself in any signing of new players especially after they won a local league in Ekiti division2 side recently..

More details to come shortly......!!!

Stayed tuned 2SOFT-TOUCH CHANNELS TV.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso's Supporter Drinks Muddy Water After His Defection (Photos) by soundforce: 10:13pm On Jul 25, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad typical Malo.Cow
EX BOY
Re: Kwankwaso's Supporter Drinks Muddy Water After His Defection (Photos) by Adeolajude(m): 10:16pm On Jul 25, 2018
I taught it's human being until I open thread and discover it's an Aboki..
Re: Kwankwaso's Supporter Drinks Muddy Water After His Defection (Photos) by busco59: 10:16pm On Jul 25, 2018
romenna:
The country is a joke.
Whoeva can leave shud leave now.
Oh god of abroad answer my prayers
Amen bro, l am eager to leave Nigeria, because my chances of making it here seems minimal. If you don't have money in here, there is every tendency of you suffering oppression, discrimination, basic amenities cutoff and rejection in here, now I understand why Davido sing "if you no get money hide you face". Oh help us leave soonest, legally.
Re: Kwankwaso's Supporter Drinks Muddy Water After His Defection (Photos) by Hustle2flex(m): 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2018
is the how the youths will take care of the future of this country tomorrow? some are busy maniacally fanatising over a group of unrepentant and egotistic politicians that keep changing party allegiance like boxers. Really feel for the future every young person in this country.
Re: Kwankwaso's Supporter Drinks Muddy Water After His Defection (Photos) by miqos02(m): 10:23pm On Jul 25, 2018
LifeDrama:
Let me go back to heaven
hmmm

Rest in peace
Re: Kwankwaso's Supporter Drinks Muddy Water After His Defection (Photos) by daddyfreeman1(m): 10:25pm On Jul 25, 2018
chaii.so mad people dey wear good cloth,..what will kwankwasor or better call him akwamiko give you.....the transmission is still doing NYSC by the time it graduates,hiv victim will look better than you....drink more,don't stop..............................please nairaland keep following that guy so that will know when he fall sick and die.........
Re: Kwankwaso's Supporter Drinks Muddy Water After His Defection (Photos) by DidierDrogba: 10:27pm On Jul 25, 2018
Arewa youths are our problem in this country
Re: Kwankwaso's Supporter Drinks Muddy Water After His Defection (Photos) by bakarekabir: 10:28pm On Jul 25, 2018
This is what he'll eventually drink when the best water will be muddy if he comes the president
Re: Kwankwaso's Supporter Drinks Muddy Water After His Defection (Photos) by bakarekabir: 10:28pm On Jul 25, 2018
This is what he'll eventually drink when the best water will be muddy if he becomes the president
Re: Kwankwaso's Supporter Drinks Muddy Water After His Defection (Photos) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 10:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Jehovah!!

Is this one among the 180m people in Nigeria??
U didn't count the rest
Re: Kwankwaso's Supporter Drinks Muddy Water After His Defection (Photos) by kingPhidel(m): 10:33pm On Jul 25, 2018
Another science student spotted... Wery
Re: Kwankwaso's Supporter Drinks Muddy Water After His Defection (Photos) by puretayo(m): 10:42pm On Jul 25, 2018
Breaking News: Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwa of Sokoto state just decamped from APC and joined PDP.
Re: Kwankwaso's Supporter Drinks Muddy Water After His Defection (Photos) by Tolubory(m): 10:42pm On Jul 25, 2018
Mandynews:
MandyNews.com

Man 'drinks' muddy water to show support for Senator Kwankwaso over his defection from APC

As shares on Facebook, by Jaridar Dimokuradiyya

"Daga shafin Salisu Ibrahim Kwa
Duk Chikin Farin Chikin Komawar Mai Girma Jagora Sen Kwankwaso PDP Yasa Matashi Dan Gwagwarmaya Abba Alka Yasha Ruwa kasa"

Translated; "From the Testimonials of Ibrahim All
All of you are happy with a great leader, sen. Kwankwaso, may God grant you a long life and prosperity".

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/07/25/man-drinks-muddy-water-for-senator-kwankwaso/

Olórí bú
Re: Kwankwaso's Supporter Drinks Muddy Water After His Defection (Photos) by Platony(m): 10:43pm On Jul 25, 2018
LifeDrama:
Let me go back to heaven
Reminds me of d classic gospel hit.

Ladder ladder ladder ladder oo
Our Lord Jesus is our ladder x2

Brother follow....follow the ladder eh
Follow d ladder eh
follow the ladder to heaven

Sister follow.....follow the ladder eh
Follow d ladder eh
follow the ladder to heaven grin
Re: Kwankwaso's Supporter Drinks Muddy Water After His Defection (Photos) by tiger28: 10:51pm On Jul 25, 2018
Kwankaso children are studying abroad while this fool is drinking muddy water...... African fool!

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso's Supporter Drinks Muddy Water After His Defection (Photos) by jmoore(m): 10:59pm On Jul 25, 2018
It is obvious that 99.9% of those that have commented are gullible. Nothing in the picture suggests the boy drank any water.
Re: Kwankwaso's Supporter Drinks Muddy Water After His Defection (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:09pm On Jul 25, 2018
I think this man kwankwaso has a huge following in kano. Don't know another other states bt im curious..
Re: Kwankwaso's Supporter Drinks Muddy Water After His Defection (Photos) by genteelo(m): 11:14pm On Jul 25, 2018
PrincessB1:
Yuck!

Must you drink muddy water
Friendship mi no frim, so u dey nairaland??
Re: Kwankwaso's Supporter Drinks Muddy Water After His Defection (Photos) by blackfase(m): 11:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
Very correct, especially considering sharing same space with these maggots...

oooduancalmdown:
With the way I see Nigeria, nothing will change. It is impossible to restructure Nigeria. Splitting the country this country is the best option.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso's Supporter Drinks Muddy Water After His Defection (Photos) by Chiedu4Trump: 11:22pm On Jul 25, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
With the way I see Nigeria, nothing will change. It is impossible to restructure Nigeria. Splitting the country this country is the best option.

it will happen, Buhari hastened the idea

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso's Supporter Drinks Muddy Water After His Defection (Photos) by gidjah(m): 11:28pm On Jul 25, 2018
kennygee:
So Kano state is now divided.
the kind of followership kwankwaso has over the north ie very alarming,as much as i can say so far been partly from the north mu self,i can tel u he is d major candidate to beat un terms of contest against baba fulani, i qm yet to come across( if any)a candidate from this nation who can split votes in the north .so if it is true that he has camellion his party to PDP,THEN its gonna be a serious headache for baba buhari over here up north
Re: Kwankwaso's Supporter Drinks Muddy Water After His Defection (Photos) by gidjah(m): 11:31pm On Jul 25, 2018
jaxxy:
I think this man kwankwaso has a huge following in kano. Don't know another other states bt im curious..
he has large followership all over d north o.he us buharis night mare anytime qny day wallahi,his followership up north is most alarming, he is a major contender against buhari
Re: Kwankwaso's Supporter Drinks Muddy Water After His Defection (Photos) by sallylet(m): 11:40pm On Jul 25, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
at least into six countries
Re: Kwankwaso's Supporter Drinks Muddy Water After His Defection (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:46pm On Jul 25, 2018
gidjah:
he has large followership all over d north o.he us buharis night mare anytime qny day wallahi,his followership up north is most alarming, he is a major contender against buhari

Then if he can contest with a Christian vp and he can win. I dont really know him bt i think hes credible enough to the extent ive heard and observed. I will do more checks on this.

I like the fact he took a bold step to leave Apc cos they are failing not only Nigerians bt themselves.
Re: Kwankwaso's Supporter Drinks Muddy Water After His Defection (Photos) by Akabuking: 11:52pm On Jul 25, 2018
Aboki's brain, mixed with cement.
Re: Kwankwaso's Supporter Drinks Muddy Water After His Defection (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 11:52pm On Jul 25, 2018
Habokis are the major problems of this jungle
Re: Kwankwaso's Supporter Drinks Muddy Water After His Defection (Photos) by gidjah(m): 11:54pm On Jul 25, 2018
jaxxy:

Then if he can contest with a Christian vp and he can win. I dont really know him bt i think hes credible enough to the extent ive heard and observed. I will do more checks on this.

I like the fact he took a bold step to leave Apc cos they are failing not only Nigerians bt themselves.
hmmmm politics and politicians!!
Re: Kwankwaso's Supporter Drinks Muddy Water After His Defection (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 12:02am On Jul 26, 2018
gidjah:
hmmmm politics and politicians!!

Man is not only a social being bt a political being. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Crowd That Welcomed President Buhari In Adamawa Today (Photos) / Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Ali In Borno (Photos) / PDP Refers Adams Oshiomhole As Factional APC Chairman At Jonathan's Book Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.