Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

The Game Of Politics: I'm Sure This Will Make Your Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Game Of Politics: I'm Sure This Will Make Your Day (277 Views)

Ireti Kingibe: Nigeria Not Fixable As I Thought, I'm Sure Tinubu Is Shocked Too / Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? / How Are We Sure This Young Man Is Tinubu? (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Game Of Politics: I'm Sure This Will Make Your Day by 1bunne4lif(m): 7:09pm On Jul 25, 2018
Nigeria Senate's Transfer Market is Open....

15 Senators left their former clubs APC fc after a torrid 3 seasons at the top level....

Meanwhile, 2 strikers left APC fc for ADC in a bid to seek for playing times....

8 defenders, 3 midfielders and 3 strikers also Left APC fc to PDP fc after they allegedly fell out with their newly signed Head coach, Adams Oshiomhole....

However, the no-nonsense newly signed coach has issued a stern warning to the misfiring left winger, Chris Ngige , warning him to watch his back.

The captain of APC fc, Bukola Saraki is now sitting on the fence and hoping to force his move immediately the transfer window opens in September 23.

Painfully, A prolific defender, Shehu Sani who played a key role in the APC's cup winning 3 years ago failed his medicals at his new Club and his contract was terminated..... Hopefully, they might loan him to SDP fc by next season.

Finally the owner of APC fc, Buhari has refused to involve himself in any signing of new players especially after they won a local league in Ekiti state recently..

More details to come shortly......!!!

#Copied#

lalasticlala, mods, for justice to this abeg

(1) (Reply)

“pay Me N100m And I Will Defect To Pdp” – Northern Apc Senator Tells Pdp / Akeredolu Secures N2.1bn Medical Equipment From Us-based Firm / Religious Leaders Wont Be Placed On Salary – Lagos Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.