Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,936 members, 7,799,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

My Jumia Order Was Blocked By Gtbank! Help! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Jumia Order Was Blocked By Gtbank! Help! (2065 Views)

Mtn Awoof Was Blocked / Please Help Me On My Jumia Order!!! / Cancellation Of Jumia Order Made On Payment On Delivery And Pick Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Jumia Order Was Blocked By Gtbank! Help! by Princedapace(m): 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2018
I placed an order on Jumia, I got email that the order has been confirmed successfully..

I also got emails that the payment was successful. I paid via Jumia pay or what is it called sef..

Then few minutes later, i got a message from my bank that the fund was blocked pending the settlement of transaction.

I didnt understand it.. I contacted their CCR via their website chat.. I didnt understand what the person talked about...

I then checked my Jumia app and I saw that the order is waiting fulfillment. I kept quiet..

Few minutes again, I got a message from Jumia that I shouldnt miss my order. I click on it, it took me to the same order I already placed.

I checked my order again and it is still writing waiting for fulfillment and there is an option to 'reorder'

Who understands all these? I never experienced this before, I bought few items from Jumia before.. Dont understand.
Re: My Jumia Order Was Blocked By Gtbank! Help! by Sanemind(m): 9:23pm On Jul 25, 2018
Princedapace:
I placed an order on Jumia, I got email that the order has been confirmed successfully..

I also got emails that the payment was successful. I paid via Jumia pay or what is it called sef..

Then few minutes later, i got a message from my bank that the fund was blocked pending the settlement of transaction.

I didnt understand it.. I contacted their CCR via their website chat.. I didnt understand what the person talked about...

I then checked my Jumia app and I saw that the order is waiting fulfillment. I kept quiet..

Few minutes again, I got a message from Jumia that I shouldnt miss my order. I click on it, it took me to the same order I already placed.

I checked my order again and it is still writing waiting for fulfillment and there is an option to 'reorder'

Who understands all these? I never experienced this before, I bought few items from Jumia before.. Dont understand.
nothing to worry u have already paid for d item, dats a new development from gtbank

3 Likes

Re: My Jumia Order Was Blocked By Gtbank! Help! by Princedapace(m): 9:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
Sanemind:
nothing to worry u have already paid for d item, dats a new development from gtbank

Why na? Won't that delay my order? Which kind development on top my own money be this na?
Re: My Jumia Order Was Blocked By Gtbank! Help! by bamac(m): 10:07pm On Jul 25, 2018
Princedapace:

Go through your jumia account once more, check the last 2 orders you will notice they are same. You actually did the order first time but terminated it at payment page.

You completed the second one and that is the one that was confirmed.

The failed payment is for the first you did that you terminated at payment stage.

Jumia will never confirm an order without the payment. Kindly check your bank account balance.

Your order is awaiting fulfillment because it has not been shipped, it will soon be shipped and the status will change.

I hope this helps?

3 Likes

Re: My Jumia Order Was Blocked By Gtbank! Help! by Princedapace(m): 3:27am On Jul 26, 2018
bamac:

Go through your jumia account once more, check the last 2 orders you will notice they are same. You actually did the order first time but terminated it at payment page.

You completed the second one and that is the one that was confirmed.

The failed payment is for the first you did that you terminated at payment stage.

Jumia will never confirm an order without the payment. Kindly check your bank account balance.

Your order is awaiting fulfillment because it has not been shipped, it will soon be shipped and the status will change.

I hope this helps?

Thanks for your reply. Any ways, I never actually terminated at all. I did the purchase once.. It was after I got the fund blocked email from my bank that I got another message from Jumia to complete my order. I was then wondering why I was asked to complete my order.

Then I checked my bank account, the fund has been removed already and the order waiting for fulfillment.. So I just felt since it was done around to 7pm, maybe, by tomorrow they will fulfill the order..
Re: My Jumia Order Was Blocked By Gtbank! Help! by bamac(m): 7:58am On Jul 26, 2018
Princedapace:

Thanks for your reply. Any ways, I never actually terminated at all. I did the purchase once.. It was after I got the fund blocked email from my bank that I got another message from Jumia to complete my order. I was then wondering why I was asked to complete my order.

Then I checked my bank account, the fund has been removed already and the order waiting for fulfillment.. So I just felt since it was done around to 7pm, maybe, by tomorrow they will fulfill the order..

You used JumiaPay, for some ATMs you will not get the alert immediately, maybe like 2 days after. It will be shipped and the status will change.

3 Likes

Re: My Jumia Order Was Blocked By Gtbank! Help! by Princedapace(m): 8:49am On Jul 26, 2018
bamac:

You used JumiaPay, for some ATMs you will not get the alert immediately, maybe like 2 days after. It will be shipped and the status will change.

Thanks bro, it has been shipped...
Re: My Jumia Order Was Blocked By Gtbank! Help! by Sanemind(m): 9:28am On Jul 26, 2018
Princedapace:

Why na? Won't that delay my order? Which kind development on top my own money be this na?
the won't still d normal duration
Re: My Jumia Order Was Blocked By Gtbank! Help! by bamac(m): 2:51pm On Jul 26, 2018
Princedapace:

Thanks bro, it has been shipped...

Maybe you should consider my service next time to relief yourself of such stress and worry.

Please call/Whatsapp on 08091180137 to order from Jumia now through a reliable and trustworthy Jumia Sales consultant.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Kenyan Engineer Who Created Glove That Turn Sign Language Into Audible / Hauwei Y9 2019 For Sale / Armageddon Broke Out On Infinix Facebook Handle As Fans Attack Infinix Following

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.