Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Be The Judge (giant Of Africa) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Be The Judge (giant Of Africa) (600 Views)

Burna Boy ‘African Giant’ Album Debuts At No. 13 On Billboard World Album Charts / Burna Boy's 'African Giant’ Tops Chart On Apple Music In More Than 10 Countries / Burna Boy To Release His 'African Giant' Album (Track List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be The Judge (giant Of Africa) by hidhrhis(m): 11:07pm On Jul 25, 2018
I still remember my secondary school days when my math teacher called me to solve a question I told him I don't know where to start but he told me to start from somewhere though I did not get the right answer but I realised just one thing you can achieve anything in this life as long as u take a step and take God along
I'm not a musician but I composed a music u just wanna listen to
I'm not a rapper but mah rap line is just something u don't wanna miss
I still don't know if music is my way but I realised if u want the best advice, worst advice just come to nairaland u are gonna see it all.
I'm going to be dropping my first music this week I don't know if people will like it or not but I just hope u guys like it.....
The rap line is 80 percent Yoruba and 20 percent English
Kindly follow this thread so as to know when it out
Gotta drop the download link too
Nairalanders should I continue building myself as a musician or just quit
It gonna be out this week

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be The Judge (giant Of Africa) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:17pm On Jul 25, 2018
Bring it on.........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be The Judge (giant Of Africa) by hidhrhis(m): 8:28pm On Jul 26, 2018
Dear nairalanders Giant of AFRICA is finally out
Listen to the music which talked about different problems facing Nigeria and decide if truly we are the GIANT OF AFRICA
Download at funmass.net

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be The Judge (giant Of Africa) by hidhrhis(m): 9:17am On Jul 28, 2018
hidhrhis:
Dear nairalanders Giant of AFRICA is finally out
Listen to the music which talked about different problems facing Nigeria and decide if truly we are the GIANT OF AFRICA
Download at funmass.net
Don't miss out on GIANT of africa kindly troop funmaas.net and let's download
Re: Be The Judge (giant Of Africa) by hidhrhis(m): 11:39am On Jul 28, 2018
hidhrhis:

Don't miss out on GIANT of africa kindly troop funmaas.net and let's download
Are u still Contemplating about downloading the music
Click the link above and download
I realised that if u want Nigerians to wake up from their slumber
If u want them to fight back
If u want them to fight for their right
Use what they love most and whatz that "MUSIC"
If you look at the number of Nigerians who listen to music you will realise one of the tool you can use to fight corruption is music
If u look at the politics in Nigeria one thing is glaring at us
The government don't like to be criticized
Don't dance away your pain and sorrow
We must fight against these pain and sorrow
We are the leaders of tomorrow and we are not born to live in sufferness and sorrow
Click the link above and listen to GIANT OF AFRICA which was released by a nairalander
graduate you really gat to listen to this
Post this music link on your twitter,facebook,instagram and let's support our own
We nairalanders are a family and I believe we can develop this young upcoming artist who believe music should talk about reality and not shaku shaku or shepeteri
https://funmass.net/2018/07/26/music-tee-y-giant-of-africa-hidrhisolatayo/
Re: Be The Judge (giant Of Africa) by hidhrhis(m): 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2018
hidhrhis:

Are u still Contemplating about downloading the music
Click the link above and download
I realised that if u want Nigerians to wake up from their slumber
If u want them to fight back
If u want them to fight for their right
Use what they love most and whatz that "MUSIC"
If you look at the number of Nigerians who listen to music you will realise one of the tool you can use to fight corruption is music
If u look at the politics in Nigeria one thing is glaring at us
The government don't like to be criticized
Don't dance away your pain and sorrow
We must fight against these pain and sorrow
We are the leaders of tomorrow and we are not born to live in sufferness and sorrow
Click the link above and listen to GIANT OF AFRICA which was released by a nairalander
graduate you really gat to listen to this
Post this music link on your twitter,facebook,instagram and let's support our own
We nairalanders are a family and I believe we can develop this young upcoming artist who believe music should talk about reality and not shaku shaku or shepeteri
https://funmass.net/2018/07/26/music-tee-y-giant-of-africa-hidrhisolatayo/
Nairalander we ain't gonna give up share this download to all your social media forget about the music vibe,beat,voice but let's get the message
Let's get what the artist is trying to do let's click on the download link and troop in to download
Don't forget to share the link with your loved ones so as to download and please and please post the link on your instagram,twitter let's build up an artist on nairaland
Re: Be The Judge (giant Of Africa) by hidhrhis(m): 8:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
Thanks a lot to those who download my giant of africa and to those who called me though the beat is kinda poor Their is a reason for it but be on the watch for my next one which will drop this December
I'm seriously working hard to give out my best at that is why if will take quite some time but it going to worth your mb
25k download
I promise u guys a very great music u are gonna like
Kindly follow me on instagram to watch my weekly freestyle @ iamtee y

(1) (Reply)

[Music] Davdo Ft Duncan Mighty X Peruzzi - "Aza" / [download Song] Peruzzi Ft Davido & Gospelondebeatz – “run Am” / [music] Skiibii – Gbefun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.