Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Men- Have You Ever Been Woo-ed By A Lady? Share Your Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men- Have You Ever Been Woo-ed By A Lady? Share Your Experience (3718 Views)

I Sleep Without Blanket, Nigerian Lady Share Hot Pictures Of Herself On Bed. PIX / Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian / Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men- Have You Ever Been Woo-ed By A Lady? Share Your Experience by thanki410(m): 11:12pm On Jul 25, 2018
The black culture frowns at such act...
Where a woman is open to saying how she feels...
Also , for fear of disrespect , turn-downs, ego....
Rare cases have being heard where these sweet damsels Mann up to speaking abt their feelings...
Have you had such loving experience? And how far did you go with her in the relationship.....? What made her take such bold step?
Pls share
Re: Men- Have You Ever Been Woo-ed By A Lady? Share Your Experience by OneStep3: 11:13pm On Jul 25, 2018
That's the least of our challenges now.
Re: Men- Have You Ever Been Woo-ed By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Darkseid(m): 11:16pm On Jul 25, 2018
Oya let the lies begin 1, 2 3 ...

6 Likes

Re: Men- Have You Ever Been Woo-ed By A Lady? Share Your Experience by delugajackson: 11:25pm On Jul 25, 2018
It's a rare thing for ladies to woo guys, but it's real. And trust me it feels good to see them suffer at times.

Well, let me quit being a pompous wind bag, though it's just my way of being me. I've had my own share of ladies who were quite expressive. Mentally mature ladies to be honest. And you know the most amazing thing? They were both Igbos, beautiful and enchanting! And one thing I noticed about them is, if they fall for you, they fall really hard, and they get jealous so easily. I can remember Jess getting mad at me because I used Amarachi's picture as my wallpaper. Those silly old days. cheesy Let me not go into details, else this page won't be enough.

The thing is, when a lady loves you to point of pulling the strings first, you better be ready for it. Some guys may see it as jackpot, but it's way more than that. You just need to be man enough not to play on her emotions. You might just need to play tough so you don't come off as cheap, it throws them off balance.

11 Likes

Re: Men- Have You Ever Been Woo-ed By A Lady? Share Your Experience by lordtosan(m): 11:46pm On Jul 25, 2018
My experience is that the ones that wooed me all kept calling on the phone until we saw and f.uck.

Never had a direct guy-sort of wooing from a girl like "Can you be my boyfriend". I have just gotten memos, green light if you like. Constant calls and chats. Then, i f she is fine and attractive, we hit the sheets.
Re: Men- Have You Ever Been Woo-ed By A Lady? Share Your Experience by gonkin(m): 11:48pm On Jul 25, 2018
Yes, 8 years ago. Then she was still under 20. She had so much feelings even wrote me a love letter.

Its funny when a girl says she can't live without u but when she leaves you gotta wonder why she's still alive.

13 Likes

Re: Men- Have You Ever Been Woo-ed By A Lady? Share Your Experience by thanki410(m): 11:54pm On Jul 25, 2018
gonkin:
Yes, 8 years ago. Then she was still under 20. She had so much feelings even wrote me a love letter.

Its funny when a girl says she can't live without u but when she leaves you gotta wonder why she's still alive.
that's why guns gotta be cheap

2 Likes

Re: Men- Have You Ever Been Woo-ed By A Lady? Share Your Experience by thanki410(m): 11:55pm On Jul 25, 2018
lordtosan:
My experience is that the ones that wooed me all kept calling on the phone until we saw and f.uck.

Never had a direct guy-sort of wooing from a girl like "Can you be my boyfriend". I have just gotten memos, green light if you like. Constant calls and chats. Then, i f she is fine and attractive, we hit the sheets.
fucku fucku
lol
Re: Men- Have You Ever Been Woo-ed By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Siki355(m): 12:02am On Jul 26, 2018
Yes!
buh she sent someone to tell me
she couldn't come to me in person..
perhaps she was afraid approaching me..
d wan way sweet my belle pass,,, na when d guy say she like me n go also like to blow me..

2 Likes

Re: Men- Have You Ever Been Woo-ed By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Caring0(m): 12:05am On Jul 26, 2018
Nope.. They only call me sweet names. I think those ones like me. But I never bother, since I am too bored to care.

1 Like

Re: Men- Have You Ever Been Woo-ed By A Lady? Share Your Experience by HITdemUP: 1:44am On Jul 26, 2018
I think It's actually an odd thing for a lady to woo a guy in this Country . However ladies have been wooing guys not physically but codedly. I don't need to wait for a lady to proclaim her feelings for me before I know she's really into me. If you are a guy that's smart enough you should be able to decode some unusual attitudes from your close female pal
. Girl have never woo me physically though, but I have been able to easily take advantage of those that gave me green light by going ahead to do the toasting which they gladly accept without little or no hesitation. No girl want to be seen as being too cheap hence they are often reluctant to pull such stunt. The smart ones will stylishly seduce you rather than woo you.

1 Like

Re: Men- Have You Ever Been Woo-ed By A Lady? Share Your Experience by newinsta: 6:30am On Jul 26, 2018
I was expecting stories I could relate to but non came up so let me share my story.

I started being wooed by females right from less than 7. I am 29 and I still experience it, it reduced drastically after my NYSC service year, may be because I focused more on building my career, now I only get green lights from business associates and most of my female students (I do per time instructor). I can't go into details they are too numerous. I respect women a lot I felt am just approachable that is why they do that, I remember one telling me am lovable

2 Likes

Re: Men- Have You Ever Been Woo-ed By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 26, 2018
No , I don't allow such I do the wooing. Hunter can't be hunted

2 Likes

Re: Men- Have You Ever Been Woo-ed By A Lady? Share Your Experience by donbachi(m): 6:58am On Jul 26, 2018
been woo-ed by a woman,shows or tells how handsome a man is.i was once ladies appetite,every woman wanted to have bit of me.which made me a don juan.and i was manized by so many women and 80 percent of the women i dated,woo-ed me.i thank God for a new changed life...today,i take wooing as a compliment.
Re: Men- Have You Ever Been Woo-ed By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Vesuvius(m): 7:13am On Jul 26, 2018
Such a thing will naturally happen to you if you are funny, i repeat funny then intelligent, handsome, and knows how to treat people right. There are some qualities a man will have and he effortlessly becomes women magnet.

The bottom line for me is never to play with a woman's emotions or make her feel cheap just cos she fell for you. Love no get respect you know. As per my experience, some go as far as boldly touching my chest repeatedly when talking to me while some will engage in meaningless talk just to get your attention. Some will send me private whatsapp messages while some will always poke suggestive fun at you at every slightest opportunity. Different moves same intention/target.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men- Have You Ever Been Woo-ed By A Lady? Share Your Experience by DaAwesome1(m): 7:23am On Jul 26, 2018
they do..
but most give a bright green light visible for miles....
my galfriend wooed me back then,was a hella ova stoner,didn't even notice her sef ..but she was resilient......
I love her more ND never take her for granted.....

2 Likes

Re: Men- Have You Ever Been Woo-ed By A Lady? Share Your Experience by rex444(m): 8:21am On Jul 26, 2018
In a bus,a minor 19yrs of age,very pretty with African assets...protruding behinds n my kinda fronts....in Malaysia, a country without human rights especially for africans was asking me out, first thing i did was to ask her age she told me.....omo i stop for the nearest bustop ooooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men- Have You Ever Been Woo-ed By A Lady? Share Your Experience by cezarman(m): 8:36am On Jul 26, 2018
The Op (and I) wants people to share their experiences and You people are busy analyzing the reasons why ladies woo or don't woo guys.

Nonsense! smiley
Re: Men- Have You Ever Been Woo-ed By A Lady? Share Your Experience by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:41am On Jul 26, 2018
People will be cooking up stories just to make themselves to feel good.

Kontinue

3 Likes

Re: Men- Have You Ever Been Woo-ed By A Lady? Share Your Experience by AfroSamurai: 8:50am On Jul 26, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
People will be cooking up stories just to make themselves to feel good.

Kontinue
nice way of showing you've never been wooed by a lady before. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Men- Have You Ever Been Woo-ed By A Lady? Share Your Experience by ItzBIM(m): 8:58am On Jul 26, 2018
Siki355:
Yes!
buh she sent someone to tell me
she couldn't come to me in person..
perhaps she was afraid approaching me..
d wan way sweet my belle pass,,, na when d guy say she like me n go also like to blow me..

Guy
Re: Men- Have You Ever Been Woo-ed By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Pusyiter(m): 10:36am On Jul 26, 2018
Don't expect a lady to just sit and begin to woo you.
There are ways she could make advances such as her eyes contact/gestures, always smiling when you are around or laff at the slightest gestures you make or words you say.
Also, her frequent calls to you or trying to always be with or around you.
The list is endless.
What makes you a man is not to really take advantage as some people go say 'chop and go' but to make her feel very important and beautiful in and out.

3 Likes

Re: Men- Have You Ever Been Woo-ed By A Lady? Share Your Experience by XhosaNostra(f): 10:42am On Jul 26, 2018
Pusyiter:
Don't expect a lady to just sit and begin to woo you.
There are ways she could make advances such as her eyes contact/gestures, always smiling when you are around or laff at the slightest gestures you make or words you say.
Also, her frequent calls to you or trying to always be with or around you.
The list is endless.
What makes you a man is not to really take advantage as some people go say 'chop and go' but to make her feel very important and beautiful in and out.

That's the bottom line. The bolded part alone makes you "wooable" wink

What's a gem like yourself doing in this gutter?

3 Likes

Re: Men- Have You Ever Been Woo-ed By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Pusyiter(m): 10:48am On Jul 26, 2018
Ah ah......this is not a gutter ooooo grin
We may differ in views that do not mean we should not be entitled to them
We have wonderful people here that I have met just like you grin
XhosaNostra:

That's the bottom line. The bolded part alone makes you "wooable" wink

What's a gem like yourself doing in this gutter?
Re: Men- Have You Ever Been Woo-ed By A Lady? Share Your Experience by XhosaNostra(f): 10:53am On Jul 26, 2018
Pusyiter:
Ah ah......this is not a gutter ooooo grin
We may differ in views that do not mean we should not be entitled to them
We have wonderful people here that I have met just like you grin

Place is swarming with sleazeballs & that is my opinion, which I'm entitled to tongue

Anyway, it's rare to see sensible comments here, hence my comment. You're one of only a handful. A unicorn amongst donkeys grin

The last part is CORRECT! kiss
Re: Men- Have You Ever Been Woo-ed By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Pusyiter(m): 11:29am On Jul 26, 2018
Nawa ooo...your illustration eh?
Comparing me with a unicorn or unimaize shocked?
XhosaNostra:

Place is swarming with sleazeballs & that is my opinion, which I'm entitled to tongue

Anyway, it's rare to see sensible comments here, hence my comment. You're one of only a handful. A unicorn amongst donkeys grin

The last part is CORRECT! kiss
Re: Men- Have You Ever Been Woo-ed By A Lady? Share Your Experience by XhosaNostra(f): 11:32am On Jul 26, 2018
Pusyiter:

Nawa ooo...your illustration eh?
Comparing me with a unicorn or unimaize shocked?

It's because you're unique tongue
Re: Men- Have You Ever Been Woo-ed By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Gaspardd(m): 11:32am On Jul 26, 2018
delugajackson:
It's a rare thing for ladies to woo guys, but it's real. And trust me it feels good to see them suffer at times.

Well, let me quit being a pompous wind bag, though it's just my way of being me. I've had my own share of ladies who were quite expressive. Mentally mature ladies to be honest. And you know the most amazing thing? They were both Igbos, beautiful and enchanting! And one thing I noticed about them is, iif they fall for you, they fall really hard, and they get jealous so easily. I can remember Jess getting mad at me because I used Amarachi's picture as my wallpaper. Those silly old days. cheesy Let me not go into details, else this page won't be enough.

The thing is, when a lady loves you to point of pulling the strings first, you better be ready for it. Some guys may see it as jackpot, but it's way more than that. You just need to be man enough not to play on her emotions. You might just need to play tough so you don't come off as cheap, it throws them off balance.

Im goin tru the last paragraph right now, but thing is i like her, and yea u have to be a man not to play on her emotions.

But then i feel caged somehow, as opposed to times when i was free like a bird, and damn i miss those good times and wud def relive them again.
Re: Men- Have You Ever Been Woo-ed By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Goddyss(m): 12:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
Relationship is like a cage. I have been subtly wooed more than ten times in the past but I declined. I smashed some and moved on. Relationship is not meant for all. I enjoy being alone except when the urge to have seex crops up

4 Likes

Re: Men- Have You Ever Been Woo-ed By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 26, 2018
Yea. In secondary school. One wrote me a letter saying she could jump into the ocean if i wanted. My heart froze. As time went by, i comprehended the statement clearly
Re: Men- Have You Ever Been Woo-ed By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Jethrolite(m): 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2018
Nothing special. Girls are more aggressive and sex comes fast. They literally throw everything at you when they ask you out. If you're a leech who is lucky enough to get asked out by a rich girl. Your gigolo career will excel.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Policeman Caught Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At A Concert (Photos) / He Uploaded Our Videos And Photos After We Had A...... / How Do You Tell Your Partner You Want To Make Love??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.