Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,835 members, 7,802,671 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku (23249 Views)

Why Atiku, Saraki, Kwankwaso Won’t Return To APC - Daily Trust / PDP Gives Return Tickets To Saraki, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal After Convention / 2019: Saraki, Kwankwaso’s Ambitions Unsettle PDP - NewTelegraphOnline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by ukpaka20(m): 6:38am On Jul 26, 2018
Atiku can't win in d real life

1 Like

Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by Ikpongiton: 6:39am On Jul 26, 2018
if 2019 is free and fair,atiku will trash buhari mercilessly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by tunary(m): 6:40am On Jul 26, 2018
See fool keep dreaming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by sexyanyabubakar(f): 6:48am On Jul 26, 2018
SolutionMee:
All hail king Saraki

The slayer of Terrorist

The destroyer of Tyranny

The restorer of Democracy

The redeemer of rule of law

In Saraki we trust

Can't just wait to have a medical doctor as our president and not some cattle rearer that couldn't even secure an ordinary high school certificate. What am I even saying sef. Did he attend any?

Presently, over 140 million plus already support you. I believe that many will soon join.

#Saraki4President
#SayNoToIlliterate

Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by madridguy(m): 6:53am On Jul 26, 2018
grin grin The statement is so funny.

Bluetooth2:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Atiku will not forgive the two of you if he sees this

2 Likes

Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by mrbee90: 7:06am On Jul 26, 2018
My advice to you Waziri is to pray and join hand with d political ballon d'or and his core followers to make a massive victory come 2019...
#hopeforwaziri
#2019 our poll our vote our choice cool
Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by SirBunky85(m): 7:16am On Jul 26, 2018
perfectedmee:
Point of correction
Eleka won the election
INEC just rigged it in favour of Fayemi.
So what's your point againg?
senseless

1 Like

Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by Awaja(m): 7:16am On Jul 26, 2018
Nigeria’s polling boot isn’t online

1 Like

Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 26, 2018
madridguy:
grin grin The statement is so funny.

A President that won’t be able to travel to America, is that one a president? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by OgundeleT(m): 7:21am On Jul 26, 2018
FastShipping:

Saraki can only win in Kwara, Enugu, Anambra, Bayelsa and maybe another two states. Right minded Nigerians (voters with PVC) know anticedents of Saraki that no amount of white wash can erase in 1000 years. Nigerians are not stupid. They know how he and his father kept Kwara in bondage for the past 30 years.
writ it down today, Saraki will hardly win 2019 election in kwara. he would have been defeated in 2015 if not for buhari factor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by Cajal(m): 7:28am On Jul 26, 2018
Unblockable:

Ekiti was altered because APC won? Was Bayelsa altered to favour Dickson? When Oyo HOA Speaker died, a by-election was conducted and I remember PDP winning that election. Was it a case of altered result as well? Make shame dey catch una small small na.
.. Anambra also

4 Likes

Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by madridguy(m): 7:29am On Jul 26, 2018
So you want to see him in Guantanamo Bay? tongue

Bluetooth2:

A President that won’t be able to travel to America, is that one a president? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by Alonzo50: 7:29am On Jul 26, 2018
who dey deceive dis man ,ur eyes go open when saraki win pdp presidential ticket
Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by atobs4real(m): 7:31am On Jul 26, 2018
Unblockable:

Ekiti was altered because APC won? Was Bayelsa altered to favour Dickson? When Oyo HOA Speaker died, a by-election was conducted and I remember PDP winning that election. Was it a case of altered result as well? Make shame dey catch una small small na.
When it favoured there candidate it is not altered. But if other wise guy na fabricated result

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:33am On Jul 26, 2018
FastShipping:
PDP: Atiku vs Kwakwanso vs Shekerau vs Saraki vs Tambuwal (Wike chosen candidtae) vs Markafi. What are the decampees going to tell Nigerians that made them leave APC? I don't think Nigerians are going to believe anything that comes out of their mouth as reason why APC is now a bad party after they left PDP in 2014 and moved enmass to APC.

On the APC side, what exactly Buhari going to tell Nigerians why they should trust him again to supervise another four years of hopelessness, insecurity, murders, lawlessness and hunger? I just don't see how Buhari convinces Nigerians again to let him continue with the incompetence of the last three years.

You people seems to be forgetting Sule Lamido and Dakwambo

1 Like

Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:34am On Jul 26, 2018
Atiku has nothing to offer. He is like a coup plotter seeking election. He may act like a democrat but he is not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by computer0810(m): 7:39am On Jul 26, 2018
FastShipping:
PDP: Atiku vs Kwakwanso vs Shekerau vs Saraki vs Tambuwal (Wike chosen candidtae) vs Markafi. What are the decampees going to tell Nigerians that made them leave APC? I don't think Nigerians are going to believe anything that comes out of their mouth as reason why APC is now a bad party after they left PDP in 2014 and moved enmass to APC.

On the APC side, what exactly Buhari going to tell Nigerians why they should trust him again to supervise another four years of hopelessness, insecurity, murders, lawlessness and hunger? I just don't see how Buhari convinces Nigerians again to let him continue with the incompetence of the last three years.
ipob will believe anything not buhari

1 Like

Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by johnmattew: 7:43am On Jul 26, 2018
president of online republic of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by ezigr8(m): 7:47am On Jul 26, 2018
How the primaries turns out will determine how far PDP will fare in the general election.

I see PDP disagreeing over who should flag the party in the presidential election between Atiku, Saraki, kwankwaso, Markefi and other interested.

Atiku should have joined another popular party other than PDP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by baddosky1: 7:47am On Jul 26, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

But Anambra wasn't altered? Bayelsa wasn't altered? Oyo bye election wasn't altered? kaduna south LGA election wasn't altered?

Your own hypocrisy na follow come angry

Oshi-omo-ole was not APC chairman yet in those elections.
Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by Votewisely2019: 7:59am On Jul 26, 2018
I expect the PDP chairman to be very busy right now, in fact he should be working more than Adams the APC chairman in trying to unite the APC members that just defected to the party with their perceived enemies or rivals, for example Kwankwaso and Shekarau. This will go a long way in determining the success and failure of the party. Utterances like this made by Atiku, can cause disaffection among members.

Get your PVC, Vote wisely, every vote counts
Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by eyitayo007(m): 8:00am On Jul 26, 2018
LWKMD.... I swear, you be bad person ......

1 Like

Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by eyitayo007(m): 8:02am On Jul 26, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Okay Sir, When Are They Going To Swear You In?

LWKMD.... I swear, you be bad person ....

2 Likes

Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by PHILipu1(m): 8:15am On Jul 26, 2018
FarahAideed:

Altered result and true result are not the same thing ... Ekiti result was altered
Oh!
Seriously?
You guys do always forget that most market women,mama put,road side mechanics,bus drivers,conductors etc don't even know what is internet talk more of online polls but they have their voters card.

Nothing was altered in Ekiti state.
You guys deceived yourself with online polls which majority of Voters from Ekiti didn't participate.

I was just laughing when Biafra people were in the east voting for Eleke online.

3 Likes

Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by Jaymaxxy(m): 8:16am On Jul 26, 2018
FastShipping:

Wait, FAYOSE also declared presidential ambition at a time too
Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by Bhol28: 8:31am On Jul 26, 2018
Unblockable:

Imagine,when Dancing senator Adeleke won back his brothers seat in a keenly contested by election in an APC state it was not altered then.

2 Likes

Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by ameh99: 8:38am On Jul 26, 2018
madridguy:
Atiku should collect his certificate of return from the online poll coordinator grin grin grin

Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by DTaj: 8:51am On Jul 26, 2018
Unblockable:
This man's stupidity is legendary.

I could remember how Eleka 'thrashed' Fayemi here on nairaland some days back. But what happened at the polls? Seems Atiku enjoys being deceived!

God bless you! When did daft, bribe-influenced, online polls become actual election results in Nigeria?

This was the same way Jimi Agbaje of PDP (against Akinwumi Ambode of APC), Segun Adewale of PDP (against Senator Solomon Olamilekan 'Yayi" of APC), Kolapo Olusola Eleka of PDP (against Kayode Fayemi of APC), and others won so-called online polls but got humiliated in the real elections!

Jonathan won ALL the online polls ahead of the 2015 elections, including the one commissioned by discredited NOI Polls Limited allegedly owned by a Minister under Jonathan's cabinet. Didn't Buhari thrash Jonathan in the same 2015 election?

Atiku is a dunce; a money-miss-road everyone knows and they are ready to collect his money yet again!

It seems PDP losers love fake online polls than actual election, LOL!

How could any serious politician gleefully celebrate online polls to the extent of issuing a stupid press release in celebration like Atiku just did?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by ophatlewis(m): 9:12am On Jul 26, 2018
BRO HE NO DEY WORK LIKE DAT O,
Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by nwatthu(m): 9:32am On Jul 26, 2018
I STAND WITH ATIKU.... send Buhari back to Daura please...the hardship is too much for millions of Nigerians
Unblockable:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/atiku-i-defeated-saraki-kwankwaso-others-in-online-poll-262644.html
Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by nwatthu(m): 9:32am On Jul 26, 2018
just be dreaming
ukpaka20:
Atiku can't win in d real life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guber Polls: Thugs, Election Riggers Flood Imo / Why We Can’t Extend Voters Registration – INEC / Aminu Mohammed: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Regains Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.