Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Funny Post: Why Is This Woman Grabbing Her Head - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Post: Why Is This Woman Grabbing Her Head (1130 Views)

Funny Post / Funny Post I Saw On Facebook. / Funny Post I Saw On Facebook. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Post: Why Is This Woman Grabbing Her Head by djtazzy(m): 12:10am On Jul 26, 2018

welcome to today trending question
Why is this woman grabbing her head

source:https://londonbaze.com/funny-post-woman-grabbing-head/
Re: Funny Post: Why Is This Woman Grabbing Her Head by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:30am On Jul 26, 2018
where should she put her hand, if not her head? her other hand is around the guy's neck and is securing the babe.
Re: Funny Post: Why Is This Woman Grabbing Her Head by djtazzy(m): 1:44am On Jul 26, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
where should she put her hand, if not her head? her other hand is around the guy's neck and is securing the babe.

lols she doing what there that's is making her put her hand in her head

(1) (Reply)

Where's The Blcak Box? / Teach Me Bible / More Blonde Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.