Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment (37522 Views)

There is no IDP Camp in APC: Oshiomhole Reacts To Obaseki-Shaibu feud / APC: Oshiomhole Names Governors Against Him After Meeting With Buhari / I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by bejeria101(m): 11:07am On Jul 26, 2018
Fumes ke! Bubu don turn exhaust pipe!
Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by klax(m): 11:08am On Jul 26, 2018
I have said it this morning that the statement of Oshio in relating to President condoning indiscipline is an insult to the president he is the just a party chairman and he is not the president boss.

This is why I'm not always in goid term with short, burnt charcoal, ugly, protruding eye balls, duck lips human like Oshio the way they look ugly and shapeless same way their character and the word of their mouth are so ugly and poisonous.

I remember Oshio telling that poor woman to go and die, it's so weird having this sort of pain the a r s e people around you.
Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by 1miccza: 11:09am On Jul 26, 2018
Okoyeebos:

Oshiomhole is not a saint in any way. He's a two timing, corrupt, bribe receiving snitch. He's been that way since he was a Labour leader.

They are both nothing close to Saints, not even in the least...
Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by benzion72(m): 11:12am On Jul 26, 2018
Exponental:
Oshiomole is a political mistake APC adopted. Carry your cross !!!

I can bet you. If APC continue under Oyegun a yes man to Buhari they will finish before 2019. Oshiomole is a game changer any day, with his presence in the party he will rejig comatose presidency and he will not take nonsense from buhari or any other party person. The party Chairman is supreme because you became a president through the party and you must abide with party rule and regulation. oshi baba is not a daunce
Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by EmmaOgbu(m): 11:14am On Jul 26, 2018
He is saying the truth, but PMB will see it as an attack
Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by jamesbridget13(f): 11:17am On Jul 26, 2018
The truth is bitter
Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by buchai: 11:21am On Jul 26, 2018
osho was indirectly saying that buhari is incapable of leading Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by Reptyle(m): 11:37am On Jul 26, 2018
[quote author=GodblessNig247 post=69715846][/quote]

News is supposed to be FACTS!!! Not conjectures, presumptions or assumptions.

News is not supposed to be speculative or based on the ubiquitous and usually unnamed "sources".

The headline of a news story is supposed to correlate with the body of the story.

So I ask you again: Where in this damned news story is it stated that PMB "fumes" about Oshiomole's statement?

The statement only said they met. Anything could have been discussed during the meeting. It is unethical for a newspaper to deign to presume what they discussed and proceed to report it as news as if they were privy to details of the engagement.
Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by rOsy247(f): 11:39am On Jul 26, 2018
A body filled with disunity and contention can never stand. The best way God is using to save Nigerians from bad government. They think our prayers are in vain.
Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by Goddex: 11:47am On Jul 26, 2018
SamoaUmaga:
Buhari is inneficient period
Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by CharlotteFlair: 11:51am On Jul 26, 2018
Sagay212:
Lol. Im happy they chose the mumu man as their party chairman . That's how God will destroy APC totally. I pray they all die miserably.
Oga Sagay, remember you are a SAN ooo...your mouth nor good at all grin
Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by Myself2(m): 12:09pm On Jul 26, 2018
Firefire:
Oshi’Omo’Ole well done on your work of destruction. You are god sent.

Please ensure you use your diarrhea mouth to bring down the bloody gonment. grin

OSHI-OMO-OLE ,,,,,I like that

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by modupe2: 12:28pm On Jul 26, 2018
Pointless!!!

Firefire:
Oshi’Omo’Ole well done on your work of destruction. You are god sent.

Please ensure you use your diarrhea mouth to bring down the bloody gonment. grin
Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by Swanzi(m): 12:29pm On Jul 26, 2018
2019elections:
I stand to b corrected. Oshobaba is just a party chairman na. What's his business with ministers efficiency and effectiveness?

Or is he de new so called "presidency"?

Ayam not understanding again o.

The party gave birth to the government and thus the ministers so if a minister is under
Performing it affects the party in power
So he has every right to vent his spleen on
Indiscipline ministers

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by henks(m): 2:18pm On Jul 26, 2018
Oshobaba need to be caution , he comments are to PMB minister made the president look incompetent.
Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by Kewtt: 2:26pm On Jul 26, 2018
henks:
Oshobaba need to be caution , he comments are to PMB minister made the president look incompetent.
Nope. He's said PMB is incompetent already.
Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by Kewtt: 2:32pm On Jul 26, 2018
perdollar:
lol! na oshoMOLE b chairman ba? dey ain't seen nothing yet. he WL finally destroy d party.
Perfect destruction
Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by Kewtt: 2:33pm On Jul 26, 2018
Bizibi:
Goodman ke!!! He is the type of man that will protest then go back to collect money from the govt,he and a known activist in Nigeria made me distrust activists in this country.
You need to take a listen to Joe okei odumakin too
Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by Kewtt: 2:36pm On Jul 26, 2018
Okoyeebos:

Oshiomhole is not a saint in any way. He's a two timing, corrupt, bribe receiving snitch. He's been that way since he was a Labour leader.

Hahaha
Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by preetyb(f): 2:43pm On Jul 26, 2018
One thing I love about buhari is that he hates to hear the truth grin
Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by Kewtt: 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2018
preetyb:
One thing I love about buhari is that he hates to hear the truth grin
Really?
Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by Eagleword14(f): 10:50am On Jul 27, 2018
shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment by mechanics(m): 4:06am On Jul 28, 2018
He ought not to be angry, he should do what is right.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada / Photo: Guess What Buhari Is Discussing With Ameachi / Ministerial Nominee, Babatunde Fashola’s CV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.