Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

There Is No Beef Between Kizz Daniel & Reekado Banks - Harrysong Lied - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / There Is No Beef Between Kizz Daniel & Reekado Banks - Harrysong Lied (15740 Views)

Yonda Claims A Song He Wrote Caused The Beef Between Davido And Burna Boy (video / Toyin Abraham Reacts To Alleged Beef Between Her And Funke Akindele(video) / Lota Chukwu 'KIKI' Opens Up On Beef Between Toyo Baby And Funke Akindele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is No Beef Between Kizz Daniel & Reekado Banks - Harrysong Lied by ipafricaStaff(m): 3:17am On Jul 26, 2018
"A little advice for the boy Kizz, respect my experience don't be childish" you do not remove specks when you have logs covering your eyes, to those who have concluded this as a rant I will explain things to you, please kill sentiments and listen. Kizz Daniel and Reekado Banks are not beefing, Harry Song and his manager are the arrongant one in this - Anusiobi Franklin Kizzdaniel PR

Collaborations are not done without the consent of the parties. Kizz Daniel was not aware Reekado was on the the track "Selense" we are human, I believe in wisdom "hey Kizz whats up I have a track, I feel with you and Reekado it will be better" this is appropraite and the right thing to do, you do not request a collaboration from a brand and break terms. Despite the ignorance he was glad when he found out Reekado Banks was on the track.

Why insult? Why feel an artiste should promote a craft that doesnt represent his brand positively? that is myopic, you are respected but the quotation that started this write up isn't necessary in that song.

Hello, music lovers the situation is Harry Song is too arrogant to appologise for the insult on the brand, Kizz is not ready to spoil his brand by promoting a craft that doesn't speak well, Kizz Daniel and Reekado Banks are not in any beef or disagrement as potrayed by Harry Song and his manager, Kizz Daniel has nothing against Harry Song but cannot jeopardize his brand after everything that harrysong did during the process of the song being recorded

The new version with Dice Ailes and Iyanya in my opinion is unnecessary, please Kizz Daniel and Reekado Banks are not in disagreement, the statement made by Harry Song and his manager is an attempt to row this boat to the middle of the ocean and abandon it or would harrysong stand to his claim of beef that after noticing such issue of beef he couldnt pull out kizzdaniel voice from the song, well is funny how you featured an artist who didnt stress or even collected a dime from you & you still went on to insult him in same song you featured him on saying "A little advice for the boy Kizz, respect my experience don't be childish, cause the older the wise ooh, the stronger the wise ooh, so humble your self you just they start" MEnh who those that and you also expect reekado banks to promote such work also on his ig & other platform, i wouldnt want to disgrace harrysong by saying all his mistake because of our 9years friendship but he should respect his self and do the needfull than trying to put conflicts btw kizz & Reeky.

Thank you for being my audience.

SOURCE: Mp3Reverb

1 Like

Re: There Is No Beef Between Kizz Daniel & Reekado Banks - Harrysong Lied by Oluwapelumiwest(m): 3:31am On Jul 26, 2018
Harrysong is only trying to stay relevant grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Beef Between Kizz Daniel & Reekado Banks - Harrysong Lied by OKorowanta: 5:55am On Jul 26, 2018
Oluwapelumiwest:

Bros Harrysong is not mad,there must be element of truth in what he said bout the feud.everybody need to protect their brand when such accusations come out.
Of every success dat he wants in life,will causing a rift btw Reekado and Kiss Daniel make him an Otedola?
The PR just want to take the fight back to Harrysong cause dis leaked feud is damaging.
Dem no go mind to rush settle wit Reekado just to shame Harry but the truth is everything is not OK.

20 Likes

Re: There Is No Beef Between Kizz Daniel & Reekado Banks - Harrysong Lied by veekid(m): 12:26pm On Jul 26, 2018
We no be dunce now
Re: There Is No Beef Between Kizz Daniel & Reekado Banks - Harrysong Lied by IpaliboAlali: 12:27pm On Jul 26, 2018
Harrysong Sabi beef ehn

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Beef Between Kizz Daniel & Reekado Banks - Harrysong Lied by nairaman66(m): 12:27pm On Jul 26, 2018
Really? There is beef, Ponmo, Sarki and lala snake in the Efor ri ro soup!! grin!
Re: There Is No Beef Between Kizz Daniel & Reekado Banks - Harrysong Lied by Alloyhardu(m): 12:28pm On Jul 26, 2018
Hmmm really grin
Re: There Is No Beef Between Kizz Daniel & Reekado Banks - Harrysong Lied by MobileGees: 12:28pm On Jul 26, 2018
we know Harrysongs needed to generate publicity for the "selense" music

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Beef Between Kizz Daniel & Reekado Banks - Harrysong Lied by blackaxe78: 12:29pm On Jul 26, 2018
That's why I prefer fish.

Beef I don't do.

At worst, I go veggies

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Beef Between Kizz Daniel & Reekado Banks - Harrysong Lied by iLegendd(m): 12:29pm On Jul 26, 2018
Re: There Is No Beef Between Kizz Daniel & Reekado Banks - Harrysong Lied by mosegifted: 12:29pm On Jul 26, 2018
that one na their business, even if them get beef e no get as e take concern me... did you hear OP
Re: There Is No Beef Between Kizz Daniel & Reekado Banks - Harrysong Lied by neezar: 12:29pm On Jul 26, 2018
Harrysong was being paid 2 increase the popularity of those folks

Nothing again

1 Like

Re: There Is No Beef Between Kizz Daniel & Reekado Banks - Harrysong Lied by kayla247: 12:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
Both harryson,kizz Daniel,Rekado the manager including APC are all mad.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Beef Between Kizz Daniel & Reekado Banks - Harrysong Lied by handsomenonny(m): 12:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
Lol
Re: There Is No Beef Between Kizz Daniel & Reekado Banks - Harrysong Lied by MobileGees: 12:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
blackaxe78:
That's why I prefer fish.
Beef I don't do.
At worst, I go veggies

You sure say this guy no smoke too much weed

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Beef Between Kizz Daniel & Reekado Banks - Harrysong Lied by lazynairalander1: 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2018
But reek beef kizz for that song shaa. I no blame kizz for not going on with the music vid.
From the song you will notice that kizz wasn't aware reek will be in the song but reek definitely know kizz will be featured and it all Harry making.
I love both but in this case I stand with Kizz.

check my SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: There Is No Beef Between Kizz Daniel & Reekado Banks - Harrysong Lied by neolboy(m): 12:32pm On Jul 26, 2018
Harrysong na Agbaya

1 Like

Re: There Is No Beef Between Kizz Daniel & Reekado Banks - Harrysong Lied by udemzyudex(m): 12:34pm On Jul 26, 2018
Oluwapelumiwest:

Wait, is he trying to say kizz didn't listen to the full music even though they were recorded separately before it was released?
Re: There Is No Beef Between Kizz Daniel & Reekado Banks - Harrysong Lied by mynaijadj(m): 12:35pm On Jul 26, 2018
How many days later?
Re: There Is No Beef Between Kizz Daniel & Reekado Banks - Harrysong Lied by eseveli(m): 12:36pm On Jul 26, 2018
ladies and gentlemen Gossip dey for town
Re: There Is No Beef Between Kizz Daniel & Reekado Banks - Harrysong Lied by udemzyudex(m): 12:38pm On Jul 26, 2018
lazynairalander1:
But reek beef kizz for that song shaa. I no blame kizz for not going on with the music vid.
From the song you will notice that kizz wasn't aware reek will be in the song but reek definitely know kizz will be featured and it all Harry making.
I love both but in this case I stand with Kizz.

did reek beef kizz in the song or you mean to say Harry?

The only part I like in the song is reek's verse.

I think the second version of the selense song is also cool, the beginning sound like the continuation of the first one Dice killed it.

check my SIGNATURE
How did reek beef kizz in the song or you mean to say Harry?

The only part I like in the song is reek's verse.

I think the second version of the selense song is also cool, the beginning sound like the continuation of the first one Dice killed it.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Beef Between Kizz Daniel & Reekado Banks - Harrysong Lied by Jakasibo(m): 12:39pm On Jul 26, 2018
There is always two sides to a story
Re: There Is No Beef Between Kizz Daniel & Reekado Banks - Harrysong Lied by spongeisback: 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2018
At the end of the day I wouldn't listen or download the song.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Beef Between Kizz Daniel & Reekado Banks - Harrysong Lied by Moworldmoe: 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2018
Hmmm
Re: There Is No Beef Between Kizz Daniel & Reekado Banks - Harrysong Lied by intruxive(m): 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2018
angry
Harry song lied on this one.
Just because kizz said am the best in the country, harry song felt a need to insult him on the same track. That is totally unprofessional and childish. Then u want the guy to be in a video u insulted him in?
Agbaya undecided

1 Like

Re: There Is No Beef Between Kizz Daniel & Reekado Banks - Harrysong Lied by emmyid(m): 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2018
Who cares? Kizz, Reekado, Harry, and all of them should just go and sit down. We don't care!

1 Like

Re: There Is No Beef Between Kizz Daniel & Reekado Banks - Harrysong Lied by kmaster007: 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2018
as music no dey go well again nah to BCOM bloggers remain
Re: There Is No Beef Between Kizz Daniel & Reekado Banks - Harrysong Lied by rickyrex(m): 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2018
Both the original one and the fake song to me the song is not it. I know harrysong got better songs than that selense abi nah wetin him call am
Re: There Is No Beef Between Kizz Daniel & Reekado Banks - Harrysong Lied by oshe11: 1:27pm On Jul 26, 2018
intruxive:
angry
Harry song lied on this one.
Just because kizz said am the best in the country, harry song felt a need to insult him on the same track. That is totally unprofessional and childish. Then u want the guy to be in a video u insulted him in?
Agbaya undecided
Kiss actually insulted him first by saying He is the greatest, Harrysong DeY TRY BUT BABA(Kiss) NA MADDEST

Why insult someone inside song when he feature You?

Makes no sense

4 Likes

Re: There Is No Beef Between Kizz Daniel & Reekado Banks - Harrysong Lied by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:31pm On Jul 26, 2018
Is this really a statement from a PR? Very Very Very Poor. Blunders Everywhere.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Blames Social Media For Causing Depression / None Of My Family Members Wanted Me In Acting — Actress Jennifer Obodo Reveals / Stephanie Linus Campaigns Against Election Violence In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.