Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

The Height Of Political Desperation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Height Of Political Desperation (995 Views)

Financial Times calls Nigeria's economic approach the height of foolishness / Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness / Buhari’s Belated Choice Of Running Mate, The Height Of Incompetence - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Height Of Political Desperation by Ayenfe(f): 1:51am On Mar 28, 2007
Recently i read about how a Nigerian politician ( former military administrator of Katsina State, Colonel go to the the extent of prostrating for the former National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, Chief Barnabas Gemade, all because of one thing: the desire to be a Senator in the next political dispensation. Does the man think, by so he is going to win the forthcoming election or what! Is it the man's vote that will make him win the election?

So my dear friends can u just tell me y such desperation especially in Nigeria politics cos it is not this man alone that go to the extent of doing anything all for d sake of being this or dat

(1) (Reply)

Colonial Era Pictures Of Lagos / Battle Begins! Divorce Case: Moji Obasanjo Wants Journalists Shut Out / Knife Crime In The Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.