Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

"Not Every Relationship Must Lead To Marriage" - Sonia Ogbonna Says - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Not Every Relationship Must Lead To Marriage" - Sonia Ogbonna Says (17398 Views)

Photos Of Ex Miss Nollywood Traditional Marriage Sonia Sunday Konyefa Spread / "Nengi Is Lucky To Be My Girlfriend" - Actor IK Ogbonna Says / Having Casual Sex Is Not Cheating - Nollywood Actor, IK Ogbonna Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Not Every Relationship Must Lead To Marriage" - Sonia Ogbonna Says by erotji: 8:29am On Jul 26, 2018
NairaMaster1:

Ashawoism is now happiness? Poverty in Africa has made us legalized promiscuity to responsibility.

They even forgot they are products of marriage. Thank God the men you are running after are mostly married, others will also marry later while you stay single.

I wonder if you're happier than Omotola. Pride and promiscuity won't allow you humble yourself under a man.

Don't mind them jare... After effect of oloshoism. Trying to console themselves but so filled with regrets. Spreading legs anyhow as if that's what their parents did.
Re: "Not Every Relationship Must Lead To Marriage" - Sonia Ogbonna Says by Lexusgs430: 8:29am On Jul 26, 2018
It must lead o ........ Why the constant test driving, if you no wan buy market ?

2 Likes

Re: "Not Every Relationship Must Lead To Marriage" - Sonia Ogbonna Says by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 26, 2018
NotNairalandi:
you book space just to write this nonsense undecided
only for you to quote her just to write rubbish. Sumondere
Re: "Not Every Relationship Must Lead To Marriage" - Sonia Ogbonna Says by Bruemath(m): 8:34am On Jul 26, 2018
Love that, she is absolutely on point
Re: "Not Every Relationship Must Lead To Marriage" - Sonia Ogbonna Says by NotNairalandi(m): 8:36am On Jul 26, 2018
baakus:
only for you to quote her just to write rubbish. Sumondere
bia maakus abi baakus.what is your problem. Na your customer?
Re: "Not Every Relationship Must Lead To Marriage" - Sonia Ogbonna Says by 8stargeneral: 8:36am On Jul 26, 2018
U nail it madam...but our girls no dey gree datz why dey always get hurt.
Re: "Not Every Relationship Must Lead To Marriage" - Sonia Ogbonna Says by mrbaba18(m): 8:36am On Jul 26, 2018
some ladies can b very funny once u walk up 2 dm d nxt tng dy wil ask u wat are ur plans 4 me
Re: "Not Every Relationship Must Lead To Marriage" - Sonia Ogbonna Says by erotji: 8:37am On Jul 26, 2018
Eating what you don't want to buy... Who does that?
I pity girls with such mentality. Till age no dey their side again story go change.

Go and marry. Find a relationship that will lead to marriage. Pray to God go give you one.

Beware of wrong counselors. The can ruin your history.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Not Every Relationship Must Lead To Marriage" - Sonia Ogbonna Says by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:42am On Jul 26, 2018
Some women will not agree to this
Re: "Not Every Relationship Must Lead To Marriage" - Sonia Ogbonna Says by Volcano12(f): 8:43am On Jul 26, 2018
Emeskhalifa:
Hmmmm hope their marriage is not at the verge of collapsing sha
hmmm u be real Satan.U want to drink panadol for another man’s headache abi?
Re: "Not Every Relationship Must Lead To Marriage" - Sonia Ogbonna Says by klax(m): 8:47am On Jul 26, 2018
Pls Sonia tell them. Nigerian girls are something else they are so weird in nature with zero brain when it comes to relationship I apologise to the good ones pls.

The moment you toast or woo them two things is their target:

1. From that moment you asked them out you become automatically their problems carrier. Her problems, her parent problems, her siblings problems, her uncles and aunties problems, in fact her neighbours problems become your problem and responsibility. I still don't get it why do our girl reason this way.

2. They don't understand or know different between being a girlfriend and to be someone fiancee the moment they enter you you are their husband straight away just like that. To them every relationship means marriage if you say no trouble started.

Pls help us explain to them my younger brother is battling with one as I'm talking pls help me tell them im sick and tired of this. I can really explain how messy things are right now between this girl and my little young brother money is not the problem in this scenario but for a girl trying to turn mere friend to by force by fire marriage stunt it's crazy and we don't want to use iron hands on her. Help me tell them may be she is here too so she can hear.

2 Likes

Re: "Not Every Relationship Must Lead To Marriage" - Sonia Ogbonna Says by spencekat(m): 8:54am On Jul 26, 2018
Ejiod:
Truth is most ladies think otherwise. The mentality of average Nigerian lady is "marriage".
Once she's 23 her thinking flowchart goes directly to marriage. Though I've seen some ladies that think otherwise but they are rare like rare gases.
Few 23
Re: "Not Every Relationship Must Lead To Marriage" - Sonia Ogbonna Says by HayZee06(m): 8:54am On Jul 26, 2018
Unfortunately there are only few rational thinking females in this part of the world.
Re: "Not Every Relationship Must Lead To Marriage" - Sonia Ogbonna Says by dankol: 9:00am On Jul 26, 2018
NairaMaster1:

Ashawoism is now happiness? Poverty in Africa has made us legalized promiscuity to responsibility.

They even forgot they are products of marriage. Thank God the men you are running after are mostly married, others will also marry later while you stay single.

I wonder if you're happier than Omotola. Pride and promiscuity won't allow you humble yourself under a man.

Are you kidding me? did you read where it was stated that THE WIFE OF...... damn it, it is because of people like you African cant move forward.. the so called AFRICAN MENTALITY.. the lady made a very good and solid point. Deal with it.
Re: "Not Every Relationship Must Lead To Marriage" - Sonia Ogbonna Says by EtimaM: 9:13am On Jul 26, 2018
NotNairalandi:
Not In Africa...taste and no buy =your name and picture must reach babalawo office for official punishment grin
grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: "Not Every Relationship Must Lead To Marriage" - Sonia Ogbonna Says by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 26, 2018
She couldn't have said it better.
So on point!

1 Like

Re: "Not Every Relationship Must Lead To Marriage" - Sonia Ogbonna Says by tunize(m): 9:52am On Jul 26, 2018
Ejiod:
Truth is most ladies think otherwise. The mentality of average Nigerian lady is "marriage".
Once she's 23 her thinking flowchart goes directly to marriage. Though I've seen some ladies that think otherwise but they are rare like rare gases.
Yes bro u're right. Average nigeria girl mind-set na all my pairs don marry i don dey old oooh, the next tin dey'll start disturbing their boyfriend upanda or rather any sweet talker come dey run follow the thing tire person."marriage is to be enjoyed not endured" dem nor dey give award put as achievementm

1 Like

Re: "Not Every Relationship Must Lead To Marriage" - Sonia Ogbonna Says by anigold(m): 9:56am On Jul 26, 2018
NotNairalandi:
Not In Africa...taste and no buy =your name and picture must reach babalawo office for official punishment grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: "Not Every Relationship Must Lead To Marriage" - Sonia Ogbonna Says by mbos: 10:39am On Jul 26, 2018
if not platonic, its then whoring
Re: "Not Every Relationship Must Lead To Marriage" - Sonia Ogbonna Says by KanwuliaExtra: 11:36am On Jul 26, 2018
Definitely not a Nigerian woman! grin
Re: "Not Every Relationship Must Lead To Marriage" - Sonia Ogbonna Says by NairaMaster1(m): 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2018
dankol:

Are you kidding me? did you read where it was stated that THE WIFE OF...... damn it, it is because of people like you African cant move forward.. the so called AFRICAN MENTALITY.. the lady made a very good and solid point. Deal with it.

Move Africa ahead of America. The only way Africa grow on NL is sex and immorality.

They can't keep a man simple.

Is it sex and promiscuity that made the west great? Poor man and sex are like 5 and 6.

Let baby mamma groom Africa let's see. Myopic fellow.

Your mates are talking about world class business and technology you are here glorifying mediocrity.

If you and her like naked on the street it's your miserable, lack of home training business.

1 Like

Re: "Not Every Relationship Must Lead To Marriage" - Sonia Ogbonna Says by NairaMaster1(m): 1:11pm On Jul 26, 2018
erotji:

Don't mind them jare... After effect of oloshoism. Trying to console themselves but so filled with regrets. Spreading legs anyhow as if that's what their parents did.

Imagine. One will not hear word because of all these promiscuous lifestyle they live. Men are these men are that. I wonder if their parents have a say in their lives.

They think their body will be like this forever. Time is fast approaching.

1 Like

Re: "Not Every Relationship Must Lead To Marriage" - Sonia Ogbonna Says by NairaMaster1(m): 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2018
VULCAN:
Reading is not a crime. But commenting without first reading is a punishable offence

It's your business. I don't support immorality. I am a product of marriage.
Re: "Not Every Relationship Must Lead To Marriage" - Sonia Ogbonna Says by biicash(m): 3:07pm On Jul 26, 2018
Nice write up

1 Like

Re: "Not Every Relationship Must Lead To Marriage" - Sonia Ogbonna Says by MollyBank: 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
mailingdgreat:
Wishing some ladies could learn from this short epistle.

Exactly why men should allow their girlfriends go on dates with other guys.
Re: "Not Every Relationship Must Lead To Marriage" - Sonia Ogbonna Says by viktor01(m): 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2018
Going through the comments here, I couldn't help but wonder why people think every relationship between a guy and a girl always involve sex.
Now, if it doesn't involve sex, must a guy marry the first woman he dates?
As bitter as this truth may be, it's not everybody that is destined to marry, don't get me wrong and think it could be as a result of 'KARMA', some ladies/guys will die as virgins, some will never know what it feels like to have a man inside them while some others, the feeling of a man in them they had while they were dating is the feelings they are ever going to have. That's life and it is so inexplicable.
[color=#550000][/color]

1 Like

Re: "Not Every Relationship Must Lead To Marriage" - Sonia Ogbonna Says by Rozaytee: 3:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
erotji:
Eating what you don't want to buy... Who does that?
I pity girls with such mentality. Till age no dey their side again story go change.

Go and marry. Find a relationship that will lead to marriage. Pray to God go give you one.

Beware of wrong counselors. The can ruin your history.
i agree with u...if she is saying dat not every relationship leads to marriage...thats how person go dey jump up and down abi...imagine a lady who keeps meeting or dating diff men and none ever asked for her hand in marriage dats how she will keep dating around...still in search for mr right

1 Like

Re: "Not Every Relationship Must Lead To Marriage" - Sonia Ogbonna Says by Rozaytee: 4:01pm On Jul 26, 2018
mrbaba18:
some ladies can b very funny once u walk up 2 dm d nxt tng dy wil ask u wat are ur plans 4 me
dats.d.truth na..wat are ur plans for her....are u in for something serious or just a random fvck.boy....
Re: "Not Every Relationship Must Lead To Marriage" - Sonia Ogbonna Says by oyifeoda(m): 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2018
Emeskhalifa:
lolz....same thought in my silence. cheesy
Emeskhalifa:
lolz....same thought in my silence.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty Performs On GEJ Rally In Akwa Ibom State (photos) / Chika Ike Donates Blood At A Health Center (Photos) / Belladonna Obialor's Beautiful Birthday Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.