Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

What Do You Think About The New James Cameron's Alita: Battle Angel Trailer? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / What Do You Think About The New James Cameron's Alita: Battle Angel Trailer? (867 Views)

What Do You Think About This Odogwu Bitters Animation ? / What Do You Think About This Portrait? / Hi What You Guys Think About This School Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About The New James Cameron's Alita: Battle Angel Trailer? by LucemFerre: 8:36am On Jul 26, 2018
James Cameron's 2 movies (Titanic and Avatar) are some of the highest grossing-movies of all time. I hardly doubt that this one will suck! The trailer makes it look like a clichéd story but, James Cameron is full of surprises. I doubt he'd dip his hands in sh!t.
Alita has an anime art eyes style and I love them. Most people don't and I can't for the life of me figure out why. Her architecture is unique and very attractive. I still don't know how the CG was made but, maybe we would see the making after the movie comes out. If you have an idea, you can share.

The trailer looks great and captivating and I can't wait to see the movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7pYhpJaJW8

(1) (Reply)

I Need Banner Today / My Tempo Sketch Of Louis Daniel Armstrong / ASAP Graphics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.