Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,464 members, 7,801,160 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

“I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP (13582 Views)

Marafa: Yari & I Haven't Joined PDP Just Yet But We Are Leaving APC / The Moment Obaseki Joined PDP (Video) / FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 26, 2018
© FCMgist
Breaking!

Senator Lanre Tejuoso, the Senator representing Ogun Central in the Red Chamber has denounced reports stating he joined the PDP.

On his Facebook page, less than an hour ago, he wrote “I remain a member of the All progressives Congress (APC) ”

The seemingly confused Senator wrote on his official Facebook page, on 24th July that he left the APC ...following issues he had with the leadership of the party in Ogun State.

He said “My disappointment is with the party at the state level where I, for reasons I am yet to ascertain, have been marginalized from party activities. My relationship with the state party leadership became severed all of a sudden as leaders became wary of associating with me. There is no form of communication between party leaders and myself.”

In a latest report released by the Senator himself, he had again flown his support for the All progressives that he remains a member of the Party.

The Senator, who was shortlisted amongst the lawmakers that decamped to PDP on Tuesday has come out clearly that he never did, he said he was making consultations on which tunnel to turn into. But now, he has finally dashed back to the Party.

© lalasticlala , mynd44

https://www.fcmgist.com/2018/07/26/i-remain-a-member-of-all-progressives-congress-apc-sen-tejuoso-denounces-reports-stating-he-joined-the-pdp/?preview=true

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by Emmyloaded: 12:44pm On Jul 26, 2018
Ok
Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by GreenArrow1(m): 1:33pm On Jul 26, 2018
So what? How many times will you tell us? As far as I know, these guys both those decamping and remaining are ALL just looking out for their personal (private) interests. They can all burn for all I care.

8 Likes

Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by Sirpaul(m): 1:33pm On Jul 26, 2018
O boy fear catch am ..... chai

Lunch ..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by neolboy(m): 1:34pm On Jul 26, 2018
Coward

I hate men with no balls

Not surprised he is from Ogun state

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by Lomprico2: 1:34pm On Jul 26, 2018
Zombies and bmc working really hard to shake off this defections. grin

Even news of 1k paid street urchins claiming they defected from pdp to apc, they will push in all blogs and nairaland fp.

Tifnubu don threaten him family!! grin

13 Likes

Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by Chiedu4Trump: 1:34pm On Jul 26, 2018
Buhari Na sinking ship

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by sorom4: 1:35pm On Jul 26, 2018
Afonjas are so confused

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by SarakiBukola: 1:35pm On Jul 26, 2018
Mmm
Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by SarakiBukola: 1:35pm On Jul 26, 2018
Buhari is in the worst position possible.

When your enemy is 20 steps ahead of you, knows ALL moves while you know NONE of his plans

PMB and Saraki are both evil, difference is just Saraki is significantly more intelligent.

Sad state of affairs, but i am enjoying the entertainment

APC should watch it....there are plenty of moles in their midst, a large number of remaining Senators might be APC in the day, PDP at night

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by nigeriapenmedia: 1:35pm On Jul 26, 2018
spy
Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by EllySteve: 1:35pm On Jul 26, 2018
PMB: Lanre i heard you defected too, oya tell me how much u wanna embezzle and your backup plan to deceive the masses.

LANRE: Hmm Oga this one big oh, well it’s like 750 million naira well, and I can tell them that I wanna use it for PHC projects.

PMB: Lanre say no more, next!!!

sad How things wan take move for the country kwanu sad

2 Likes

Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by alen4smith(m): 1:35pm On Jul 26, 2018
Ennyhorlar:
© FCMgist
Breaking!

Senator Lanre Tejuoso, the Senator representing Ogun Central in the Red Chamber has denounced reports stating he joined the PDP.

On his Facebook page, less than an hour ago, he wrote “I remain a member of the All progressives Congress (APC) ”

The seemingly confused Senator wrote on his official Facebook page, on 24th July that he left the APC ...following issues he had with the leadership of the party in Ogun State.

He said “My disappointment is with the party at the state level where I, for reasons I am yet to ascertain, have been marginalized from party activities. My relationship with the state party leadership became severed all of a sudden as leaders became wary of associating with me. There is no form of communication between party leaders and myself.”

In a latest report released by the Senator himself, he had again flown his support for the All progressives that he remains a member of the Party.

The Senator, who was shortlisted amongst the lawmakers that decamped to PDP on Tuesday has come out clearly that he never did, he said he was making consultations on which tunnel to turn into. But now, he has finally dashed back to the Party.

© lalasticlala , mynd44

https://www.fcmgist.com/2018/07/26/i-remain-a-member-of-all-progressives-congress-apc-sen-tejuoso-denounces-reports-stating-he-joined-the-pdp/?preview=true
one by one dem don dey go!
Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by blackboy2star(m): 1:36pm On Jul 26, 2018
Bubu, your unknown son is back... cheesy cheesy
Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by philantoxx(m): 1:36pm On Jul 26, 2018
confusion transmission
Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by IRAPADA(m): 1:36pm On Jul 26, 2018
neolboy:
Coward
coward? because he is not anti buhari like you

11 Likes

Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by Iamgrey5(m): 1:37pm On Jul 26, 2018
sorom4:
Afonjas are so confused
Do you know two Igbo senators defected to APc of recent

In Imo and Ebonyi grin

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by laffwitmi: 1:37pm On Jul 26, 2018
This man,it's Okay nah....

U wan kill all these idioticpigs of biafra grin grin grin

Sai baba

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by Nopeace4dwicked: 1:37pm On Jul 26, 2018
Sirpaul:

Lunch ..
A coward dies many times b4 his real death

2 Likes

Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2018
tribalistseun:
Afonjas are well known traitors
He signed an agreement with u?

4 Likes

Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by dotcomnamename: 1:40pm On Jul 26, 2018
Wailers Association of Nigeria (WAN) will commit suicide tonight.

The WAILERS be like:

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by pyxon(m): 1:40pm On Jul 26, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Do you know two Igbo senators defected to APc of recent

In Imo and Ebonyi grin

Lmfao. When you don't know the intricacies of the politics in a zone. Shut the hell up and stop celebrating prematurely.

Ogun, Osun, Ekiti, ondo all have PDP senators. All senators from ekiti are PDP

Gambari slave, lemme explain to you

IMO is an APC state
Ebonyi senator was not going to be given the mantle to run on PDP in the 2019 elections because of candidacy rotating to another constituency

NEXT!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by chuckcy(m): 1:41pm On Jul 26, 2018
afonjas and sycophancy, twin siblings of Nigeria political holocaust
Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by SarakiBukola: 1:41pm On Jul 26, 2018
sorom4:
Afonjas are so confused

tribalistseun:
Afonjas are well known traitors

FFK, Fayose, Saraki that are your gods all happen to be Afonja.

Don't you guys have any leaders at all ?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by Jay5mie: 1:41pm On Jul 26, 2018
Sirpaul:

Lunch ..

1 Like

Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by NsukkaDeeje: 1:41pm On Jul 26, 2018
I still repeat, most people do not understand that as it stands, Saraki and Dogara are in deep poo. The mass defection may have failed as APC has regained majority of both houses. Constitutionally, Saraki and Dogara cannot attempt to leave APC, otherwise they will lose their positions as senate president and speaker respectively. The plenary was merely adjourned to buy time and see if more lawmakers will leave APC. Otherwise, Saraki and Dogara just dug their own graves.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by oooduancalmdown: 1:41pm On Jul 26, 2018
yemaldo:
He signed an agreement with u?
Help me ask the flat-head

8 Likes

Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by Sneh7(m): 1:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
Who cares
Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by ajayiopy: 1:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
GreenArrow1:
So what? How many times will you tell us? As far as I know, these guys both those decamping and remaining are ALL just looking out for their personal (private) interests. They can all burn for all I care.
HE AFRAID OF TINUBU

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shiites Protest: Presidency commends Police Force for exercising Restraint / 2023: PDP Southern Governors Reject Open Ticket, Insist On Zoning / Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.