Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? (24967 Views)

MEN!! If You Still Take Women On "Dates" Today, You Are An IDI0T!! (Photo) / Is It Ethical For Couples To Have Sex Before Or After Service On A Sunday? / Is It Ethical And Godly For Couples To Give Head To Each Other? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by Liberator007(m): 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
Is it a sign of good virtue by a lady in relationship to go out with other guys on dates, e.g birthday parties, clubs, shopping, sleep over, hangout etc? if wrong tell us your reasons.

That is a precursor to cheating. No guys want to spend free money as there is always a hidden motive. It is like a guy taking different ladies out while he is in a relationship. Na bed everything go land last

6 Likes

Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by blazer2018: 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2018
Sleep over be ti bawo

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by Sarang(f): 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
So you will permit your gf to see other guys if she inform you?

Nnaa ask him.. we all know what is good and bad. This is not even a question to begin with. Being in a relationship and seeing other people is not okay..
Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by Sarang(f): 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2018
Liberator007:
That is a precursor to cheating. No guys want to spend free money as there is always a hidden motive. It is like a guy taking different ladies out while he is in a relationship. Na bed everything go land last

Exactly..

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by itsCornie(f): 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2018
donbachi:
Dont put all your eggs in one basket

You've sat all my dear,umu nwoke this days can't be trusted
Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by Emma94(m): 3:28pm On Jul 26, 2018
Only birthday party is allowed, d rest issa no go area.
Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by okekelewis18(m): 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2018
due to nigerian mentality , some people might see it as a bad thing. I don't see anything wrong with that. if you are single or married, I don't see the reason why a lady wont go out or have fun with the man of opposite sex, if she really knows what she is doing. I don't have any problem with that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by Bruemath(m): 3:31pm On Jul 26, 2018
This question is just as good as not answered
Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by AZeD1(m): 3:31pm On Jul 26, 2018
Liberator007:

This is not true. I have gone out with different ladies to movies, dinners and the likes and nothing happened. Same way my fiancee goes out with guys and I don't care, heck half of the time I encourage it.

Stop hanging out with broke people. When you go out with real ladies, they'll foot their bills. They make their own money.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by Wisebisho: 3:32pm On Jul 26, 2018
ItzBIM:
To do what ? When u have your man. Nothing in this world is free, I spend on you I must reap the benefit.
Which kind man? Your type will cage and lady for 10 years, chop her kpomo finish and still abandon her.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by numen(m): 3:33pm On Jul 26, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
Is it a sign of good virtue by a lady in relationship to go out with other guys on dates, e.g birthday parties, clubs, shopping, sleep over, hangout etc? if wrong tell us your reasons.

A person described like your moniker, is the person good or bad? There's your answer.
Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:33pm On Jul 26, 2018
so long as the babe is FULLY HONEST about it, with the man/men she is dating (so that HE/THEY could also do what he pleases), then i see no problem in this act... its the people (men OR women) pretending to be a committed partner, yet are giving up their bodies/soul every chance they get, that i think are the worst of their kind.

so if a babe tells you straight up, she is dying to get married, thus keeping her options open, you shouldnt blame her, and instead blame YOURSELF for being with such woman!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by numen(m): 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2018
ItzBIM:

I bet you’re single as fuckkk

Fvck ain't single.
Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by preshdiva(f): 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2018
There's no hard and fast rule to dos and donts in a relationship. It depends on the partners. If you're in an exclusive relationship, where you're working towards marriage, I think both partners should be entirely exclusive. However, if you're only dating, with no clear goal or plan of getting married, pls be nice to other people, don't chase other men away because you're "dating" Biko. Now sef that you are not sure if your boyfriend is is being dated by someone else while you're there dating him lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by Wisebisho: 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2018
Olalan:
Really why would you go out on dates with someone else aside from your partner? You might have a clean mind towards it but the fellow you're out with might have other plans
You don't put all ur eggs in one basket to avoid stories that touches the spinal cord.
Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by Wisebisho: 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2018
69MissedCalls:
Lawless generation. Always looking for cheat code to everything. What are you doing with "other guys"?
Are you married to her? Why should you tie her and be choping her kpomo? Please give her a little space

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2018
Lalas247:
sleep over ke....lol what a joke grin
birthdays not bad thing ... but the area rest issa no no ....

besides if her man ain't doing all what u listed then why are they in a relationship... might as well break up n date freely ...
thanks for the wise comment. Same thing applies to guys too but it's a crazy society we live in embarassed
Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by kachi7021(m): 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
Sleep over is a no no, hangout, dates are very much allowed.
Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2018
PUSSYHOE:

Why exactly do u want to Goan sleep over in a guys house?
Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by Abastic: 3:49pm On Jul 26, 2018
wat u sow is wat u reap.[ kiss
Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by Evince(m): 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2018
u aint in love with her. u just want her to be bleeping others as excuse to jilt her and marry another. for ur info engagement aint marriage but a promise
UyiIredia:

Yes I will. If I engage with or marry her then I won't. Simple equality me sef will like to date other girls.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by 69MissedCalls(m): 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2018
Wisebisho:

Are you married to her? Why should you tie her and be choping her kpomo? Please give her another little space

The problem is most of you are confused as to what a relationship is.
Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by mfm04622: 3:53pm On Jul 26, 2018
We mix up what relationship is really about in Nigeria. Or should I say nowadays?
In reality, both parties are free to go on dates with others as long as they are not engaged. What engagement means is the guy what to date only you while he assess if he want to marry. If the lady accept the engagement, she agrees to date him only while considering is she will marry him. Engagement is not a promise to marry each other, it is to consider marrying each other. Also, most of what we call engagement (the ceremonies) in Nigeria are really part of the marriage rites. For example, the "engagement" a day or two before the wedding.
However, nowadays we engage in fornications and call it relationships. Sex is NOT supposed to happen during engagement, talkless of during relationship. Sleeping over at any time before the wedding is wrong. Simple

In short, she can go on dates with others guys till you engage her

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by Evince(m): 3:54pm On Jul 26, 2018
if u ladies say its ok for ladies to be on diff dates even though they have boyfriend, i hope we men are free to have many girls on outing and sleep over while dating u

1 Like

Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by gracechellar(f): 3:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
PUSSYHOE:

Different strokes for different folkes
Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by ItzBIM(m): 3:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
Wisebisho:

Which kind man? Your type will cage and lady for 10 years, chop her kpomo finish and still abandon her.

Maybe if the only thing she has to offer is the kpomo.
Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by UyiIredia(m): 3:58pm On Jul 26, 2018
Evince:
u aint in love with her. u just want her to be bleeping others as excuse to jilt her and marry another. for ur info engagement aint marriage but a promise

So I have to pick one to be in love. That's wrong. One can love more than one person. And I won't like it if she's fucking who she sees but don't claim to know my mind on it. Me sef never sabi mind well. And yes engagement is a promise that's why you don't see others during engagement and it is wrong to date at that time. Haba. Before engaging you should be sure and have known that you'll won't take the other guy. Marriage too is a promise if you don't know.
Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by nextstep(m): 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2018
PUSSYHOE:

It's not wrong, nor is it right... just like it's not wrong to leave a goat and yam together. But just don't come and start complaining in my ear that nature took its course... wink
Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by somehow: 4:02pm On Jul 26, 2018
I think i have forgotten the definition of a relationship.

I am not talking all these BF and GF bullshit, i am talking fiance and fiancee kind of relationship.

If you're in the latter and still go on dates with other men/women, then you have issues and no one should ever trust you.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by Luciferhimself: 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2018
Reelmii:
THOU SHALL NOT TEMPT THE DEVIL, outings should be limited

I can never be tempted
Re: Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? by Aystarz: 4:05pm On Jul 26, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
So a lady should be open for offers till marriage?

Absolutely. Dating is different from courtship oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. / Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? / Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.