Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) (62902 Views)

Meet Andiswa Selepe, 16-Year-Old South African Model With The Curves Of An Adult / Curves To Die For!! Check Out The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (photos) / Check Out The Curves On Joselyn Dumas (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 4:47pm On Jul 26, 2018
graciously03:
my butt is more bigger...lolx

Seeing is believing cool
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by dyeklint66: 4:47pm On Jul 26, 2018
CanadianEnginee:

What you need is to sabi English . Not to own a big butt. Big butt plus dull brain can only give you more sperm. Nothing else. And your Womanliness go suffer am.
Lolzz... you wicked ah!!!

1 Like

Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by bukas15(m): 5:04pm On Jul 26, 2018
SarakiBukola:
She has "heavy burden" i would gladly carry for her kiss

In doggy, you won't know when you start shouting Allahu Jesus, Insha Jehovah

please don't play with God's name. he is never your mate. be guided please. thanks

2 Likes

Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by SarakiBukola: 5:07pm On Jul 26, 2018
bukas15:
please don't play with God's name. he is never your mate. be guided please. thanks

If you are slightly more intelligent, you would allow him to fight for himself. DUNDEE

Hypocritical buffoon, what are you doing on this kind of thread in the first place? Thunder fire your papa for siring a fool like you

MUMU angry
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by excell911: 5:08pm On Jul 26, 2018
CanadianEnginee:

What you need is to sabi English . Not to own a big butt. Big butt plus dull brain can only give you more sperm. Nothing else. And your Womanliness go suffer am.
I concur if u think ure fine as a result become senseless; we hv d#*ks dat are fine and senseless aswell >grin
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by bukas15(m): 5:14pm On Jul 26, 2018
SarakiBukola:

If you are slightly more intelligent, you would allow him to fight for himself. DUNDEE

Hypocritical buffoon, what are you doing on this kind of thread in the first place? Thunder fire your papa for siring a fool like you

MUMU angry
wow, this shows the stuff you are made of. am very sorry for the correction in the first place. thanks
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by Dollabiz: 5:17pm On Jul 26, 2018
Oh
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by Joystark(f): 5:19pm On Jul 26, 2018
SarakiBukola:

You totally cracked me up
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by Omoikarekimire(m): 5:22pm On Jul 26, 2018
graciously03:
Let us see it for confirmation
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by SarakiBukola: 5:24pm On Jul 26, 2018
bukas15:
wow, this shows the stuff you are made of. am very sorry for the correction in the first place. thanks

Learn to keep quiet when you aren't spoken to. When and where did God instruct you to defend him ?
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by SarakiBukola: 5:25pm On Jul 26, 2018
Joystark:

You totally cracked me up

That's the spirit . That was my intention.
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by belonibeauty: 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2018
Hi nairalanders I have original AVON HANDCREAMS and AVON NATURALS BODYSPRAYS (250ml) available for wholesale purchase.

I bought them directly from AVON and imported from USA
They are ideal as wedding souvenirs, birthday gifts and resale to customers. 24k per dozen

Call 08182496336 if you want to buy

Thanks
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2018
graciously03:

Tah meshunu

1 Like

Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by Puah(f): 5:28pm On Jul 26, 2018
All these body modificators sha...
I just hope it does not back fire in the later stage of life. wink wink wink
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by bornolowu(m): 5:38pm On Jul 26, 2018
graciously03:
your hair and nose are finer. That what I can see.

1 Like

Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
qood
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by letterman: 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2018
graciously03:
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by letterman: 5:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
bukas15:

I'm/I am
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by BabbanBura(m): 5:46pm On Jul 26, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
The waist is too tiny joor. She looks abnormal.

Imagine putting you side by side with her - na 'i' and '8' be that.
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by 1990news: 6:04pm On Jul 26, 2018
rozayx5:

More like ur lips are bigger

What was on my mind when i viewed her pix. Her lips should be around 80ibs
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by cyrus1992(m): 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2018
Kaii, see nyashhh!!
This is the kind of nyash that sunny neji was singing about in that his ikebe song.
"This ikebe wan put me for trouble oo, ooho ikebe"
the guy wey go dey sample this girl body dey enjoy assorted meat oo, this meat go sweet pass 404.
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by nativefowl(m): 6:31pm On Jul 26, 2018
graciously03:

pishur OR ADONBELIVEIT.
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by objhack(m): 6:31pm On Jul 26, 2018
CanadianEnginee:

Guy you wicked ohh
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by Notebook123: 6:35pm On Jul 26, 2018
graciously03:
let me take a look
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by skone: 6:40pm On Jul 26, 2018
Allahu'akbar, Imam saw Ukwu
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by emezuo17: 7:25pm On Jul 26, 2018
CanadianEnginee:

. Guy why you wicked like this?? Choi
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by klickstar: 7:34pm On Jul 26, 2018
CanadianEnginee:

Nigga wetin u don take it personal abi nau
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by RomeoX(m): 7:44pm On Jul 26, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Very funny you made me laugh so hard .
The girl set like mathset.
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by biggy26: 7:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
graciously03:
That's a fallacy until we can confirm it.
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by Anijay1212(m): 8:01pm On Jul 26, 2018
cheesy shocked
graciously03:
angry
graciously03:
issa lie.
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by seunayeni(m): 8:32pm On Jul 26, 2018
I hope she is breathing
Re: The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) by AyoSammyTunDe(m): 9:49pm On Jul 26, 2018
graciously03:
hey. Can we be friends

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? / Bobrisky Biography And Net Worth (before And After Bleaching Pictures,real Name / Rihanna Wears Skimpy Lace-Up Top And Leggings In New Pregnancy Look (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.