Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

In Need Of A Sugar Mummy In Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Need Of A Sugar Mummy In Lagos (1182 Views)

Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) / Sugar Mummy In Lagos With Phone Number / 24-Year-Old Man: "How My Beard Got Me Sugar Mummy In Lagos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Sugar Mummy In Lagos by blazebaba(m): 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2018
Hi nairalanders, and probably the sugar mummies interested in a strong sugar boy, you could drop me a call on my cell on 08164714963 or you could just mail me.....
Strong enough to satisfy you and make you feel extremely comfortable.... wink... Just pay my buck and we good...
Re: In Need Of A Sugar Mummy In Lagos by marooh: 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2018
grin
Can you help with ur Mum number?

I will like ur mum to by G grin

Owu na bad tin
Re: In Need Of A Sugar Mummy In Lagos by blazebaba(m): 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2018
marooh:
grin
Can you help with ur Mum number?

I will like ur mum to by G grin

Owu na bad tin

Well i don't care how many kids your momma have born but I could tell you no matter how wide her pussy is, ama Bleep till she screams out your forefathers names.... grin
Re: In Need Of A Sugar Mummy In Lagos by MrSensor(m): 5:59pm On Jul 26, 2018
blazebaba:
... Just pay my buck and we good...
Thief. Which buck?
Re: In Need Of A Sugar Mummy In Lagos by deedy111: 6:14pm On Jul 26, 2018
Ritualist spoted
Re: In Need Of A Sugar Mummy In Lagos by marooh: 7:07pm On Jul 26, 2018
blazebaba:

Well i don't care how many kids your momma have born but I could tell you no matter how wide her pussy is, ama Bleep till she screams out your forefathers names.... grin

I wan date ur mom and u are here talking rubish... cry

Male olosho

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice / She's An Angel, But She Snores.... / 6 Commonly Sexually Transmitted Infections And Their Symptoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.