Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

I CAUGHT HIM: I Caught My Friend Doing This...He Thought I Won't Know [PHOTO] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I CAUGHT HIM: I Caught My Friend Doing This...He Thought I Won't Know [PHOTO] (23162 Views)

I Walked Inside the Room and Saw My Friend Doing This... [Picture] / Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I CAUGHT HIM: I Caught My Friend Doing This...He Thought I Won't Know [PHOTO] by dawoyo(m): 5:48am On Jul 27, 2018
My advise to people is not to abuse the financial aid privelege.

You all need to understand that some of the courses are tasking (data & time). I did a specialization, Leading with Sense with HEC Paris and the courses required Skype video calls with other students.

Some of the courses also require you do a peer review assignment which are actually quite simple since they are being graded by your peers.

The ish here is to ensure you have the time to complete any course before embarking on it.

2 Likes

Re: I CAUGHT HIM: I Caught My Friend Doing This...He Thought I Won't Know [PHOTO] by eleojo23: 7:05am On Jul 27, 2018
dawoyo:
My advise to people is not to abuse the financial aid privelege.

You all need to understand that some of the courses are tasking (data & time). I did a specialization, Leading with Sense with HEC Paris and the courses required Skype video calls with other students.

Some of the courses also require you do a peer review assignment which are actually quite simple since they are being graded by your peers.

The ish here is to ensure you have the time to complete any course before embarking on it.

Very true.
Online learning is not as easy as people think.
One needs a lot of self-motivation to pull through

2 Likes

Re: I CAUGHT HIM: I Caught My Friend Doing This...He Thought I Won't Know [PHOTO] by dawoyo(m): 9:46am On Jul 27, 2018
eleojo23:

Very true.
Online learning is not as easy as people think.
One needs a lot of self-motivation to pull through

True bro!

Personally, I have over 31 verified certificates from them and I can confirm that it was no easy task.

2 Likes

Re: I CAUGHT HIM: I Caught My Friend Doing This...He Thought I Won't Know [PHOTO] by omodave(m): 2:01pm On Jul 27, 2018
dawoyo:

True bro!

Personally, I have over 31 verified certificates from them and I can confirm that it was no easy task.

Wow...
What kind of course will you advice for a mechanical engineer to undergo ..thanks
Re: I CAUGHT HIM: I Caught My Friend Doing This...He Thought I Won't Know [PHOTO] by dawoyo(m): 2:59pm On Jul 27, 2018
omodave:

Wow...
What kind of course will you advice for a mechanical engineer to undergo ..thanks

There are lots of courses available.

I believe you should choose a course based on your goal. If you want to become a better manager, a data scientist, a web developer or an android developer etc. they have you covered.

Kindly browse through their catalog to make your choice.
Re: I CAUGHT HIM: I Caught My Friend Doing This...He Thought I Won't Know [PHOTO] by omodave(m): 3:21pm On Jul 27, 2018
dawoyo:

There are lots of courses available.

I believe you should choose a course based on your goal. If you want to become a better manager, a data scientist, a web developer or an android developer etc. they have you covered.

Kindly browse through their catalog to make your choice.
Thanks boss
Re: I CAUGHT HIM: I Caught My Friend Doing This...He Thought I Won't Know [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 5:17pm On Jul 27, 2018
dawoyo:
Thanks Dawoyo. You're on point.
Re: I CAUGHT HIM: I Caught My Friend Doing This...He Thought I Won't Know [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2018
Alright. Currently with my friend and has put me through on all I need to know. I'll share when I'm free.

Re: I CAUGHT HIM: I Caught My Friend Doing This...He Thought I Won't Know [PHOTO] by mikeeze(m): 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2018
iLegendd:
Alright. Currently with my friend and has put me through on all I need to know. I'll share when I'm free.
why do u have to put your credit card details before starting the classes?
Re: I CAUGHT HIM: I Caught My Friend Doing This...He Thought I Won't Know [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2018
mikeeze:
why do u have to put your credit card details before starting the classes?
It's because you clicked the button "Enroll." Enrol is for people who want to pay. If you want to do it for free, check below the Enrol button and you'll see the "Financial Aid." Click on it. My friend didn't use MasterCard, but his voter's card.

He snapped and sent to them for verification. This stage is the last stage before your certificate will be issued when you're done with the course.

So, there is nothing like MasterCard if you use financial aid.

Re: I CAUGHT HIM: I Caught My Friend Doing This...He Thought I Won't Know [PHOTO] by divads(m): 6:20pm On Jul 27, 2018
pls, What time do they hold the lessons. can I decide to be learning only at night? for someone that is busy all through the day®
Re: I CAUGHT HIM: I Caught My Friend Doing This...He Thought I Won't Know [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 7:32pm On Jul 27, 2018
divads:
pls, What time do they hold the lessons. can I decide to be learning only at night? for someone that is busy all through the day®
It's mostly 8 hours in a week. Learn at your convenience and at any time, but you must meet your course's deadline just like a real school. So, you can do it in the morning, afternoon, evening, or night. It's your choice.

1 Like

Re: I CAUGHT HIM: I Caught My Friend Doing This...He Thought I Won't Know [PHOTO] by eleojo23: 8:04pm On Jul 27, 2018
iLegendd:
It's mostly 8 hours in a week. Learn at your convenience and at any time, but you must meet your course's deadline just like a real school. So, you can do it in the morning, afternoon, evening, or night. It's your choice.

Be careful about the payment for the courses especially when registering for specializations. Some people have complained of repeated charges even after finishing a course.

So make sure you find a way to disable automatic charges. There should be a way to do that on the site...
Re: I CAUGHT HIM: I Caught My Friend Doing This...He Thought I Won't Know [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2018
eleojo23:

Be careful about the payment for the courses especially when registering for specializations. Some people have complained of repeated charges even after finishing a course.

So make sure you find a way to disable automatic charges. There should be a way to do that on the site...
Jotted. Thanks a bunch.
Re: I CAUGHT HIM: I Caught My Friend Doing This...He Thought I Won't Know [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 3:05pm On Jul 29, 2018
I'll do that soon. If you're still on the fence, get started. If you don't have a laptop, start saving some money and get yourself a fairly used one for the time being. Don't be lazy, be engaged in something meaningful. You'll reap the fruit of your labour one day.

1 Like

Re: I CAUGHT HIM: I Caught My Friend Doing This...He Thought I Won't Know [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 3:09pm On Jul 29, 2018
Re: I CAUGHT HIM: I Caught My Friend Doing This...He Thought I Won't Know [PHOTO] by Kingoflotto(m): 5:06pm On Jul 29, 2018
iLegendd:
Thanks Dawoyo. You're on point.
hello, ma'am, I have been trying to find the financial aid option but haven't been able to see it, please do you mind sharing more light on this. thanks
Re: I CAUGHT HIM: I Caught My Friend Doing This...He Thought I Won't Know [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 5:35pm On Jul 29, 2018
Kingoflotto:

hello, ma'am, I have been trying to find the financial aid option but haven't been able to see it, please do you mind sharing more light on this. thanks
They like hiding it on mobile view. Switch to desktop view and you'll see it. See screenshots below. If you can't see it, then the course you chose may not be free.

1 Like

Re: I CAUGHT HIM: I Caught My Friend Doing This...He Thought I Won't Know [PHOTO] by purefounder: 1:08pm On Jul 30, 2018
can one apply and do more than one courses at a time?
Re: I CAUGHT HIM: I Caught My Friend Doing This...He Thought I Won't Know [PHOTO] by mikeeze(m): 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2018
Im still waiting to start my courses after applying for financial aid
Re: I CAUGHT HIM: I Caught My Friend Doing This...He Thought I Won't Know [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2018
mikeeze:
Im still waiting to start my courses after applying for financial aid
He said it will take two weeks to be approved. So, wait wait for that duration.
Re: I CAUGHT HIM: I Caught My Friend Doing This...He Thought I Won't Know [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 2:27pm On Jul 30, 2018
purefounder:
I have no idea with this, but something tells me it's a yes. I'll ask him later.
Re: I CAUGHT HIM: I Caught My Friend Doing This...He Thought I Won't Know [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 2:49pm On Jul 30, 2018
purefounder:
He said yes. You can even do 10. He did two at once, but it was demanding, so one step at a time will be better.
Re: I CAUGHT HIM: I Caught My Friend Doing This...He Thought I Won't Know [PHOTO] by Odancy10: 2:55pm On Jul 30, 2018
Re: I CAUGHT HIM: I Caught My Friend Doing This...He Thought I Won't Know [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 8:55pm On Jul 30, 2018
Odancy10:
13 things you shoudn`t do during sex

Re: I CAUGHT HIM: I Caught My Friend Doing This...He Thought I Won't Know [PHOTO] by purefounder: 12:23am On Jul 31, 2018
iLegendd:
He said yes. You can even do 10. He did two at once, but it was demanding, so one step at a time will be better.

Thank you
Re: I CAUGHT HIM: I Caught My Friend Doing This...He Thought I Won't Know [PHOTO] by uneducated: 11:41am On Jul 31, 2018
and me too Sir. I'm interested. Tanx
Re: I CAUGHT HIM: I Caught My Friend Doing This...He Thought I Won't Know [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 11:10am On Aug 01, 2018
uneducated:
and me too Sir. I'm interested. Tanx
Visit the site and register.
Re: I CAUGHT HIM: I Caught My Friend Doing This...He Thought I Won't Know [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 12:09pm On Aug 10, 2018
Don't give up. Keep learning...
Re: I CAUGHT HIM: I Caught My Friend Doing This...He Thought I Won't Know [PHOTO] by dotpy: 4:24am On Aug 16, 2018
gracias iLegendd

2 Likes

Re: I CAUGHT HIM: I Caught My Friend Doing This...He Thought I Won't Know [PHOTO] by dotpy: 4:56am On Aug 16, 2018
I tried applying for financial aid but I couldn't. I always get 2 red boxes whenever I try to finish the application.
has anyone experienced such?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can One Tell Someone 'it's Over' Without Really Hurting Their Feelings? / Glory / Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.