Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

APC Crisis: Shehu Sani Speaks On Being Part Of Plot To Impeach Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: Shehu Sani Speaks On Being Part Of Plot To Impeach Saraki (38081 Views)

Shehu Sani Speaks On Drugs Smuggling In Saudi Arabia & 'Execution Penalty' / Afcta: Senator Sani Speaks On Buhari’s Refusal To Sign Agreement / Shehu Sani Speaks Against APC Indirect Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani Speaks On Being Part Of Plot To Impeach Saraki by NickD(m): 5:53pm On Jul 26, 2018
buhariguy:
But you were working against your conscience just to please the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra corrupt PDP.

Because I knew this is not activist shehu sani that will ensnare his conscience just for politics.

In another news, pig dino will be regretting now for working for his dead corrupt conscience. Just because of thief saraki and those jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra that were hailing him to please his corrupt conscience.
Your write up is just filled with so much hatred. Take a chill pill bro and drink water. There's more to life than all this.

3 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani Speaks On Being Part Of Plot To Impeach Saraki by buhariguy(m): 6:19pm On Jul 26, 2018
NickD:

Your write up is just filled with so much hatred. Take a chill pill bro and drink water. There's more to life than all this.
you can't imaging how the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra were jubilating yesterday as if they won jackpot.

Today is my day to laugh at them.
Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani Speaks On Being Part Of Plot To Impeach Saraki by billyG(m): 6:27pm On Jul 26, 2018
Let us see if Saraki & his gang will suspend him like ndume & omo agege over a mere unfounded allegations,he culdn't leave APC to PDP b/c a core progressive has no biz in PDP.
Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani Speaks On Being Part Of Plot To Impeach Saraki by Lomprico2: 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2018
RexTramadol1:
This guy Na cunning man.

No! Na 100 million naira dey talk.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani Speaks On Being Part Of Plot To Impeach Saraki by Enice(m): 6:49pm On Jul 26, 2018
2Ebisco:
The Senator Representing Kaduna Central at the National Assembly, Shehu Sani, has denied being among those allegedly plotting to impeach the Senate President, Bukola Saraki.

The lawmaker described the reports as the handiwork of his opponents, adding that he enjoys a good relationship with the senate president and will continue to support him.

The senator said the accusations leveled against him will not work, referring to it as “cheap blackmail.”

In a statement on Thursday, the lawmaker said, “My attention has been drawn to a report by an online newspaper without a defined address that I, Senator Shehu Sani and other senators plotted to impeach the senate president, Dr Bukola Saraki on Tuesday, 24th 2018.

“I’m not aware of such plot whether it happened or not. And If there was anything like that, it stands condemned. I can never be part of any plot to impeach the senate president because there was never reason to do so.

“I enjoyed a good working relationship with Dr Saraki since 2015 till date and he has always supported and identified with me in my moments of travails and trials and I reciprocated the same to him.

“He has managed the senate with experience, responsibility and maturity and always respects my views even when it differs with his. Fifthly, Senate President and Deputy Senate President Ike Ekwerenmadu have managed the Senate satisfactorily and championed and sustained its independence.”

“My decision to remain in the APC or leave the party is my own choice to make in tandem with my conviction, conscience and the imperatives of the constituents and constituency I represent,” he said.

“Fabrications, concoction and outright lies and blackmail aimed at me, to force me to toe a line against my conscience will not work. Using such cheap blackmail and character assassination against me will not work.

“I will continue to support the leadership of Dr Saraki and Dr Ike Ekweremadu till the end of the life of the eight senate. Once again, my choice of party is my business and not that of any person.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/apc-crisis-shehu-sani-speaks-on-being.html[/url][/b]
hear it fro the Senators mouth. His constituency does not support his defection to PDP. Kaduna state is already in the bag for APC and PMB with a landslide.
Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani Speaks On Being Part Of Plot To Impeach Saraki by ChristianNorth: 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2018
billyG:
Let us see if Saraki & his gang will suspend him like ndume & omo agege over a mere unfounded allegations,he culdn't leave APC to PDP b/c a core progressive has no biz in PDP.
So Shehu is now a core progressive because he drank Buhari's kunu yesterday. Don't forget Kwankwanso and Ortom both drank the same kunu.

Shehu is running for Gubernatorial under PDP.
Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani Speaks On Being Part Of Plot To Impeach Saraki by billyG(m): 8:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
ChristianNorth:

So Shehu is now a core progressive because he drank Buhari's kunu yesterday. Don't forget Kwankwanso and Ortom both drank the same kunu.

Guberno wetin under PDP,kowa or AD, labour party no dey there?
Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani Speaks On Being Part Of Plot To Impeach Saraki by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2018
buhariguy:
But you were working against your conscience just to please the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra corrupt PDP.

Because I knew this is not activist shehu sani that will ensnare his conscience just for politics.

In another news, pig dino will be regretting now for working for his dead corrupt conscience. Just because of thief saraki and those jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra that were hailing him to please his corrupt conscience.

how has this got to do with the subject matter

seun
lalasticlala
ishilove

please let's reduce high level of nuisance ravaging almost all nairaland threads...thanks

I believe rule 2 of the nairaland constitution has been breached

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani Speaks On Being Part Of Plot To Impeach Saraki by ashala(m): 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2018
buhariguy:

Hello will you just shut up for once

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani Speaks On Being Part Of Plot To Impeach Saraki by Sufisunni: 10:53pm On Jul 26, 2018
Decamping is same thing as staying in APC. Moreover, Shehu Sanitary had been in lime light even before Saraki and Co. Following Saraki to PDP is nothing but living under Saraki's shadow. I respect his decision to stay in APC.
Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani Speaks On Being Part Of Plot To Impeach Saraki by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 27, 2018
selemempe:
if its igbos that u are calling the bolded, just know that one igbo man is equal to 25 abokìs
grin
Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani Speaks On Being Part Of Plot To Impeach Saraki by billyG(m): 11:37am On Jul 27, 2018
ChristianNorth:

Mark ma word shehu is finish politically.
Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani Speaks On Being Part Of Plot To Impeach Saraki by sexyanyabubakar(f): 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2018
Lomprico2:

No! Na 100 million naira dey talk.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Godwin Emefiele Joined Buhari In Islamic Prayer In Throwback Photo / Senator Uche Chukwumerije Is Dead / Ogun State - Nigeria's Emerging Industrial Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.