Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread - NYSC (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread (234925 Views)

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch C Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 05, 2018
sexymonkey:
please can one's name be on the Senate list without being on the matriculation list?

No it can't, that's why Jamb is important
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 05, 2018
Segeshow:

Anybody with info on this?im in the same boat.

I don't think there'll be another batch this year, stream 2 yes, but batch, no
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 05, 2018
exorcist2:
HOW WILL THEY GET JAMB NUMBER? YOU WRITE IT IN A PIECE OF A4 PAPER AND GIVE THE EXAMS OFFICER OGA,NOW WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY

So you'll write just any JAMB number and submit, your school na world best undecided
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 05, 2018
Hauwi:

i submitted my admission letter in august. I just got to zaria today..some of my course mates have seen their names in d senate list.i'm going to check for mine and also collect my result .

they checked online and saw their names?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Alexiz101(m): 7:19am On Oct 05, 2018
Good morning this morning all PCM's
For all those who are yet to see their names don't panic as more names are still been uploaded today
Registration starts tomorrow
Just be ready incase you see your name any time between now and tomorrow
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Alexiz101(m): 7:20am On Oct 05, 2018
Good morning this morning all PCM
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Afobear: 7:22am On Oct 05, 2018
OreoPaschal:

Nnaaa eh! No show for my end. I graduated last year. Have you been able to see yours?
imsu wan make my head turn to Medusa own ....which kind wahala be this
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Ephantom: 7:22am On Oct 05, 2018
Sync101:
Please any FUTO graduate here that has seen his or her name in batch c?

Haven't seen my name yet, both in school and on the nysc website
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Sync101: 7:28am On Oct 05, 2018
Ephantom:

Haven't seen my name yet, both in school and on the nysc website

Na wa ooo
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Donald3302(m): 7:45am On Oct 05, 2018
pls help me guys, my name is on d jamb matriculation list...but is surprising y is not on d senate list yet....some guys in my school have started seeing their names plsss help.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Ephantom: 7:45am On Oct 05, 2018
Sync101:

Na wa ooo

But your department done anything like vetting of results? and what dept are u...
I rep Geology
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Sync101: 7:55am On Oct 05, 2018
Ephantom:

But your department done anything like vetting of results? and what dept are u...
I rep Geology
I rep CSC
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by iamharkinwaley: 7:55am On Oct 05, 2018
hizzypearl:
Where Exactly Are You Living

Well I'm not in Lagos, I'm in Ogun but I live very close to Ayobo
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 05, 2018
Has anyone from Uniben seen their name online?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Swizz1: 8:52am On Oct 05, 2018
hours to registration... yet no name found online...I just weak..we can't commence registration without seeing our name right??
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by WOruGunu(m): 9:06am On Oct 05, 2018
Pls has anyone from kwasu seen their names.
Nov we dey kampe
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Sync101: 9:10am On Oct 05, 2018
Swizz1:
hours to registration... yet no name found online...I just weak..we can't commence registration without seeing our name right??
The thing tire me oo
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Anybodie: 9:12am On Oct 05, 2018
skarlett:

So you'll write just any JAMB number and submit, your school na world best undecided

Make una free this guy

.....that's what his school did
That's what my school did also, we didn't have to submit anything at all.....
#Not all schools are analog tongue

We only forwarded our Jamb Reg No, State of Origin and Mode of entry to the class Rep which he also forwarded to the Department..... That's all
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by cedar3: 9:14am On Oct 05, 2018
EZEUDENE:

please did you submitted your jamb admission letter before you were able to see you name?
if yes when did you submit?
I graduated last year too but still unable to see my name
I submitted it during clearance last two months, at students affairs. That's with my details at the back. But if u didn't submit it, then I think it's too late cos Unizik is done with uploading names. But did u finish ur clearance?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by oazeez1991(m): 9:24am On Oct 05, 2018
*CLARIFICATION TO FELLOW PCMs*
I notice that most PCMs are getting it twisted as regards the issue of *Senate List*, hence, this clarification I decide to make. In as much as your institution have released or pasted your *Graduating/Mobilization/Senate Approved List* as the case maybe in your various *School Notice Board*, for you to confirm your record and you are lucky to be among those whose record are on the list with no issue, it signify your record have already been uploaded on the *Senate List* online, so you have no cause to panic or feel perturb. You may want to ask the question, *Why then have I not seen my record on the Senate list when I try to check online?* showing me, *No record found* and some people have been seeing their own.
*Ans:* This is because, NYSC has in place a protocol in which every CPIs (Corp Producing Institutes) who have successfully uploaded their candidates records on the *Senate List* online, which most have done, must bring to them (NYSC), the hard copies of the list uploaded (i.e. another copies of what was pasted on your various school for you to see) for final verification and approval before candidates from that school can start having access to their records online ahead of the registration. Those CPIs that their candidates have been accessing their records online was because they've hard their own hard copies submitted and have been attended to, some also have submitted, but are yet to be attended to which gradually every CPIs will be attended to at the end. The exercise is an automated system i.e. a computerized system which cost little time to be activated. In summary, in as much as your name is among the names pasted by your school and you got no issue, be rest assured that, your record has been uploaded already on d *Senate List* online, just be expectant of accessing it anytime. Keep checking online frequently and prepare your mind and resources for the *NYSC* registration which is said to commence tomorrow (6th of Oct). Wishing us a successful exercise.

*From a concerned PCM, Database*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by oazeez1991(m): 9:48am On Oct 05, 2018
phollybee:
Please Room my School is yet to Upload our names in which they promised to do d uploading next week Monday or Tuesday... But my fear is I heard people saying that Uploading of names is Over.. Plz room is there still hope?

Yes, uploading of names is over according to the released timetable, but schools can still do their uploading despite that, just that, it gonna be a delay in at ur side as a candidate of dat skul as regards avin access 2 ur record on Senate list online nd avin access 2 registration.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 05, 2018
Anybodie:

Make una free this guy

.....that's what his school did
That's what my school did also, we didn't have to submit anything at all.....
#Not all schools are analog tongue

We only forwarded our Jamb Reg No, State of Origin and Mode of entry to the class Rep which he also forwarded to the Department..... That's all

But you still submitted a valid JAMB reg no that had your name and other biodata. He's talking like you don't need it at all. If he says regularization is not compulsory in some cases, I'll wholeheartedly agree with him. But not that having a valid JAMB reg no is not compulsory
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by adinnu4(m): 9:57am On Oct 05, 2018
is there possibility of going for service when passed the age of thirty?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by jeffmatt4u(m): 10:00am On Oct 05, 2018
Alexiz101:
Did they paste any error list? Am a malabite too
yes.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by jeffmatt4u(m): 10:01am On Oct 05, 2018
please has any unical student seen their name?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by jeffmatt4u(m): 10:02am On Oct 05, 2018
has any unical student seen their names
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Sync101: 10:09am On Oct 05, 2018
Any FUTO student in batch c here abeg..?
What is happening??
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Segeshow: 10:09am On Oct 05, 2018
skarlett:

I don't think there'll be another batch this year, stream 2 yes, but batch, no

Thanks.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by majestique(f): 10:13am On Oct 05, 2018
Please room, has anyone from university of Abuja seen his/her name on the senate list? I'm asking for a brother.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Swizz1: 10:17am On Oct 05, 2018
a friend of mine just saw his name..seems they are gradually uploading it
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Sync101: 10:20am On Oct 05, 2018
Swizz1:
a friend of mine just saw his name..seems they are gradually uploading it

From which school pls?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by phollybee(m): 10:31am On Oct 05, 2018
oazeez1991:

Yes, uploading of names is over according to the released timetable, but schools can still do their uploading despite that, just that, it gonna be a delay in at ur side as a candidate of dat skul as regards avin access 2 ur record on Senate list online nd avin access 2 registration.
Thank you for the Response, but is dere still hope for Service?

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (144) (Reply)

NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.