Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Something Like The Google Station: I Saw It Coming, Though I Didn't Know When - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Something Like The Google Station: I Saw It Coming, Though I Didn't Know When (377 Views)

What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today / I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. / Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Something Like The Google Station: I Saw It Coming, Though I Didn't Know When by PediakAuthor: 6:53pm On Jul 26, 2018
Amazingly, "Nigeria is the fifth country to launch Google Station, following India, Indonesia, Mexico and Thailand".

"Free-to-air internet service for Nigerians".

Reportedly, Nigerians and ISPs at designated locations in Lagos, Kaduna, Port Harcourt, Ibadan, Enugu and Abuja are the foundational beneficiaries of this timely project.

You know! Noah sounded like a fool until the endless rainfall...

Coincidentally, this developmental aspiration was enumerated in my recently launched the #NewEkitiDream Policy Book - Specifically on page 44 on printed version and also on page 44 on its PDF version.

Ekiti get ready, we need to build our own "work station" regardless of this initial exclusion on the list of the Google Station. The jingoistic stake-holders in Ekiti need to collaborate to actualize this dream. How to get the realization of this dream is well-enumerated in the NED book.

Fidel Castro have said it all: "A true man does not seek the path where advantage lies, but rather, the path where duty lies, and this is the only practical man, whose dream of today will be the law of tomorrow..."

If you know, you know! There are lots more thrilling concepts tailored towards the progressivism of the Nigerian economy to be explored and discovered in the NED Book.

Freely download the NED Policy Book and read more @ www.newekitidream.com/book.

Jawolusi Oluwaseun Solomon

Source: http://newekitidream.com/something-like-the-google-station-i-saw-it-coming-though-i-didnt-know-when/

Re: Something Like The Google Station: I Saw It Coming, Though I Didn't Know When by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 26, 2018
Foresight

Great men loading

1 Like

Re: Something Like The Google Station: I Saw It Coming, Though I Didn't Know When by PediakAuthor: 7:07pm On Jul 26, 2018
Azmodan:
Foresight

Great men loading

Only if the present structure in Nigeria will give room for men of foresight to contribute to the Nation's development...

(1) (Reply)

MTN Reduced Pulse Night Plan From 500MB To 125MB / Install Trend Micro Without Disk (download And Activate) / Where Do I Bulk Purchase Very Cheap PC And Accessories In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.