Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

"A Difficult Holiday Over The Girl." - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / "A Difficult Holiday Over The Girl." (522 Views)

Rent A Christian Boyfriend For The Holiday / How To Deal With A Difficult Boss / Different Types Of People During Any Public Holiday - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"A Difficult Holiday Over The Girl." by Sergey1: 7:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
For a long time I planned this video. "A DIFFICULT HOLIDAY OVER THE GIRL." And it was not like he could not take off. But the hour came when he took it off. There are times when I have not optimized the video correctly. At first I did not say that I want to make PRANK. It was a failure. (PRANCH IS NOT ACHIEVED)
But I think the video showed you everything I really wanted. What an instant I was waiting for. CRUEL PRANCH actually. I think a little YES)))
[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7AU-tmR7MY

(1) (Reply)

Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Her Boyfriend’s House After She Insulted His Mothe / Touch And Follow Goes Wrong (insane Dreadman Comedy) / The Fraud (screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.