Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:48 PM

How My Friend Slept With A Married Woman Unknown To Him That She's Married - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Friend Slept With A Married Woman Unknown To Him That She's Married (4731 Views)

Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. / She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her / She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Friend Slept With A Married Woman Unknown To Him That She's Married by Homeboiy: 8:34pm On Jul 26, 2018
My friend went to logged in a hotel last Saturday ,so on Sunday morning, he called me that I should come and meet him at the hotel.
On getting there, he told me that someone wants to fix her phone, he called someone and she showed up, it happened to be the receptionist, I took the phone examined it and charged her 3k, my friend agreed to pay, I was surprised and I kept mute, the lady went away, my guy started telling me how he has been pressing the lady's boob's in his hotel room. He said oh boy, that baby breast soft o, chai I won blow her. I said OK but u wan blow her for this room ?He said he will go and lodge in another hotel with the lady at night.

Around 7pm that same day, the lady has signed out from work around 6pm, she started calling my friend to come pick her up, so they could go lodge in another hotel. My friend insists I sleep in the hotel where he lodged so she could go sleep with the lady in another hotel. He left to go lodge with her in another hotel. On Monday morning, he came back to the hotel where I was. He began his stories, oh boy, chai that babe pussy tight, see nyash, guy I de loose strength we fùck till day break. I was jealous of him cos he really enjoyed himself. we checked out from the hotel.

Tuesday morning I went to give the lady her phone after fixing it, she was happy, and thanked me. 2days ago my friend called me to go collect the phone from her that it's not working fine. I went there, after fixing it again yesterday, I decided not to go give her till I examine it well.

This morning I tried browsing with the phone cos she complained it hangs each time she's on whatsapp or facebook, I connect Wi-Fi to it and the spirit lead me to her whatsapp, I checked led her messages and everything is new, I opened her facebook messenger, lol every secret burst out. I turned it to offline mode, and started reading her messages, I found out she's married with kids. He husband travelled abroad last 2 months, so she had to relocate from south west to south south with her kids.

Now, my friend is not aware she's married, the lady is not aware that I have known her secret. My friend just left my house now, I didn't tell him cos immediately he entered he was just talking about my new babe which is the lady, how he will fûck her this weekend.

Modified... My friend has 3 kids from 2 baby mamas, he's living with one of his baby mama's but the lady is not aware that he has kids.

should I tell my friend about my findings or keep quiet and watch them?
Re: How My Friend Slept With A Married Woman Unknown To Him That She's Married by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:39pm On Jul 26, 2018
Some women ehn!

But how come her pussy is still tight?
Re: How My Friend Slept With A Married Woman Unknown To Him That She's Married by Homeboiy: 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
Some women ehn!
But how come her pussy was still tight?

Maybe she hasn't fùck since her husband travelled

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Slept With A Married Woman Unknown To Him That She's Married by donstan18: 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2018
>Your friend has 3 kids from 2 baby mamas.
>Your friend's new friend is married with 2 kids.
>The husband to your friend's new friend is living abroad.
>Your friend is living with one of his baby mamas with her not knowing that he has kids outside.
>Your friend is living with his baby mama and still fvckin from hotel to hotel.
>As I'm typing this, your friend is making an arrangement on how to fvck a married woman this weekend.

Ayam not understanding, you mean you don't have reasonable and responsible people around you in this life

70 Likes

Re: How My Friend Slept With A Married Woman Unknown To Him That She's Married by delugajackson: 9:29pm On Jul 26, 2018
With the news of infidelity making rounds these days, I wonder what the future would look like. That's why it's not advisable to leave your wife and travel out. Not everyone can withstand the urge when it comes. But it's still not a justifiable reason to cheat!

And for that your friend, tell him I said congratulations. He should keep on fúcking people's wives unknowingly. One day, monkey go go market, e no go return.

8 Likes

Re: How My Friend Slept With A Married Woman Unknown To Him That She's Married by Timbuktuo: 9:33pm On Jul 26, 2018
This is an interesting tale.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Slept With A Married Woman Unknown To Him That She's Married by memories1(f): 9:59pm On Jul 26, 2018
Ah!
Re: How My Friend Slept With A Married Woman Unknown To Him That She's Married by Icecreamy: 10:01pm On Jul 26, 2018
This is a very serious case.

Well I think you should tell your friend's baby mama all she needs to know. She is the only innocent person in this situation.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Slept With A Married Woman Unknown To Him That She's Married by Evacroft: 11:10pm On Jul 26, 2018
Nos 1- what you did is very unprofessional by going thru ur client msgs. ur friend is an irresponsible guy and she is a loose woman. Tell him if he will stop. Men learn that women are becoming very sexually active so don't just climb a woman and come down under 2minute or leave ur wife and travel for too long. Women that thing BTW a man's leg can be purchased in a rubber like form and u can even control the time, There's no excuse for cheating , EVER.

8 Likes

Re: How My Friend Slept With A Married Woman Unknown To Him That She's Married by phemmyfour: 7:24am On Jul 27, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
Some women ehn!

But how come her pussy is still tight?
The power of alum

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Slept With A Married Woman Unknown To Him That She's Married by Wilfredpat22(f): 8:49am On Jul 27, 2018
Evacroft:
Nos 1- what you did is very unprofessional by going thru ur client msgs. ur friend is an irresponsible guy and she is a loose woman. Tell him if he will stop. Men learn that women are becoming very sexually active so don't just climb a woman and come down under 2minute or leave ur wife and travel for too long. Women that thing BTW a man's leg can be purchased in a rubber like form and u can even control the time, There's no excuse for cheating , EVER.

Sister, we are all cheats. Anyway this is social media so you can type what you like to get mentions and messages from men

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Slept With A Married Woman Unknown To Him That She's Married by Evacroft: 10:36am On Jul 27, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

Sister, we are all cheats. Anyway this is social media so you can type what you like to get mentions and messages from men

Excuse me! Am not your sister, you are very stupid and don't have manner of approach. what do you mean by getting msg from men, am married and don't need any validation from anybody on Nairaland to write bout my opinion, but when u single me out to insult me be sure u know what u are in for.
Ps - we don't all cheat, I will rather get a divorce than lust after another man for a 2min pleasure, u and I ain't the same.

11 Likes

Re: How My Friend Slept With A Married Woman Unknown To Him That She's Married by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 27, 2018
donstan18:
>Your friend is living with one of his baby mamas with her not knowing that he has kids outside.
>As I'm typing this, your friend is making an arrangement on how to fvck a married woman this weekend.

Ayam not understanding, you mean you don't have reasonable and responsible people around you in this life

My thought as much

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Slept With A Married Woman Unknown To Him That She's Married by lenghtinny(m): 2:57pm On Jul 27, 2018
donstan18:

A classic tale of " Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are".

3 Likes

Re: How My Friend Slept With A Married Woman Unknown To Him That She's Married by Biglittlelois(f): 4:32pm On Jul 27, 2018
donstan18:

My thoughts exactly
Re: How My Friend Slept With A Married Woman Unknown To Him That She's Married by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 27, 2018
Homeboiy:
My friend went to logged in a hotel last Saturday ,so on Sunday morning, he called me that I should come and meet him at the hotel.
On getting there, he told me that someone wants to fix her phone, he called someone and she showed up, it happened to be the receptionist, I took the phone examined it and charged her 3k, my friend agreed to pay, I was surprised and I kept mute, the lady went away, my guy started telling me how he has been pressing the lady's boob's in his hotel room. He said oh boy, that baby breast soft o, chai I won blow her. I said OK but u wan blow her for this room ?He said he will go and lodge in another hotel with the lady at night.

Around 7pm that same day, the lady has signed out from work around 6pm, she started calling my friend to come pick her up, so they could go lodge in another hotel. My friend insists I sleep in the hotel where he lodged so she could go sleep with the lady in another hotel. He left to go lodge with her in another hotel. On Monday morning, he came back to the hotel where I was. He began his stories, oh boy, chai that babe pussy tight, see nyash, guy I de loose strength we fùck till day break. I was jealous of him cos he really enjoyed himself. we checked out from the hotel.

Tuesday morning I went to give the lady her phone after fixing it, she was happy, and thanked me. 2days ago my friend called me to go collect the phone from her that it's not working fine. I went there, after fixing it again yesterday, I decided not to go give her till I examine it well.

This morning I tried browsing with the phone cos she complained it hangs each time she's on whatsapp or facebook, I connect Wi-Fi to it and the spirit lead me to her whatsapp, I checked led her messages and everything is new, I opened her facebook messenger, lol every secret burst out. I turned it to offline mode, and started reading her messages, I found out she's married with kids. He husband travelled abroad last 2 months, so she had to relocate from south west to south south with her kids.

Now, my friend is not aware she's married, the lady is not aware that I have known her secret. My friend just left my house now, I didn't tell him cos immediately he entered he was just talking about my new babe which is the lady, how he will fûck her this weekend.

Modified... My friend has 3 kids from 2 baby mamas, he's living with one of his baby mama's but the lady is not aware that he has kids.

should I tell my friend about my findings or keep quiet and watch them?
hope he uses condom bro,or he sex her raw
Re: How My Friend Slept With A Married Woman Unknown To Him That She's Married by Homeboiy: 7:07pm On Jul 27, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

pat I will always respect you on this forum

I have read your comments and I swear ,your not bias in making statements

same goes to missraine09
Re: How My Friend Slept With A Married Woman Unknown To Him That She's Married by viceddy95(m): 7:19pm On Jul 27, 2018
donstan18:

Guy u wan use laugh kill person...I sit down dy observe..u 2 much

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Slept With A Married Woman Unknown To Him That She's Married by robosky02(m): 7:31pm On Jul 27, 2018
Good one here
Evacroft:

Excuse me! Am not your sister, you are very stupid and don't have manner of approach. what do you mean by getting msg from men, am married and don't need any validation from anybody on Nairaland to write bout my opinion, but when u single me out to insult me be sure u know what u are in for.
Ps - we don't all cheat, I will rather get a divorce than lust after another man for a 2min pleasure, u and I ain't the same.
Re: How My Friend Slept With A Married Woman Unknown To Him That She's Married by MRZIFE(m): 7:42pm On Jul 27, 2018
Imagine

Re: How My Friend Slept With A Married Woman Unknown To Him That She's Married by nairaland20: 7:47pm On Jul 27, 2018
This issue look funny but quite complicated. Be careful, lalasticlala , mynd44 you can help a confused guy

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Slept With A Married Woman Unknown To Him That She's Married by cococandy(f): 8:56am On Jul 28, 2018
You should not go through people’s phones. Especially people who have no connection to you at all. In fact don’t go through people’s phones, full stop. I can’t believe you invaded your client’s privacy like that and you’re here typing about it as if it’s an accomplishment. Lord have mercy angry

What if you had come across sensitive information like an ATM pin code or financial information or health records she saved on her phone? That means you can’t be trusted with any job that gives you access to people’s personal information. It’s very bad. I hope you change that very bad habit going forward.

5 Likes

Re: How My Friend Slept With A Married Woman Unknown To Him That She's Married by Homeboiy: 9:08am On Jul 28, 2018
cococandy:
You should not go through people’s phones. Especially people who have no connection to you at all. In fact don’t go through people’s phones, full stop. I can’t believe you invaded your client’s privacy like that and you’re here typing about it as of it’s an accomplishment. Lord have mercy angry

What if you had come across sensitive information like an ATM pin code or financial information or health records she saved on her phone? That means you can’t be trusted with any job that gives you access to people’s personal information. It’s very bad. I hope you change that very bad habit going forward.

She gave me go ahead to examine the phone well nah
Re: How My Friend Slept With A Married Woman Unknown To Him That She's Married by cococandy(f): 9:11am On Jul 28, 2018
Homeboiy:

She gave me go ahead to examine the phone well nah

You know very well what you did was not part of examining the phone. You just got nosy and decided to explore her privacy.
Re: How My Friend Slept With A Married Woman Unknown To Him That She's Married by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 28, 2018
cococandy:
You should not go through people’s phones. Especially people who have no connection to you at all. In fact don’t go through people’s phones, full stop. I can’t believe you invaded your client’s privacy like that and you’re here typing about it as of it’s an accomplishment. Lord have mercy angry

For me?
That's the greatest sin in his post, and he does not seem to understand the import, as he judges the "sinners"
SMH

7 Likes

Re: How My Friend Slept With A Married Woman Unknown To Him That She's Married by cococandy(f): 10:26am On Jul 28, 2018
merahki:

For me?
That's the greatest sin in his post, and he does not seem to understand the import, as he judges the "sinners"
SMH

Exactly. It’s even illegal. He doesn’t know he can be sued and made to pay for it.

3 Likes

Re: How My Friend Slept With A Married Woman Unknown To Him That She's Married by nkwuocha: 4:18pm On Jul 28, 2018
reasons why i dont take my phones to local repairers.
Very unprofessional human beings.
CARLCARE is it for me.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Slept With A Married Woman Unknown To Him That She's Married by carammel(f): 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2018
Mind your your business OP,why would you invade her privacy by checking her chats and others.
Busybody man.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Slept With A Married Woman Unknown To Him That She's Married by cococandy(f): 5:27pm On Jul 28, 2018
I’ve read about ladies who got their nude pictures exposed by phone fixers who couldn’t just stick to fixing the phone but they had to go through the customers personal files as well.
nkwuocha:
reasons why i dont take my phones to local repairers.
Very unprofessional human beings.
CARLCARE is it for me.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Slept With A Married Woman Unknown To Him That She's Married by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 31, 2018
carammel:
Mind your your business OP,why would you invade her privacy by checking her chats and others.
Busybody man.

Hajjia wetin u dey do for that thread shocked grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should A Woman Lie About Having A Child Outside Wedlock?? / .......... / Breastfeeding Graduating Mum (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.