Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Pay Me Back My Money Or Send The Ps4. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pay Me Back My Money Or Send The Ps4. (2538 Views)

Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision / Clubkonnect, Refund My Money Or Give Me My Data / Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pay Me Back My Money Or Send The Ps4. by jimohibrahim(m): 8:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
Gameboy02

Where is the ps4 you claimed you sent to me and I haven't seen anything till now, you were the one calling me when you haven't gotten the money and you got the money everything changed..
You claimed you send it through the garage and I didn't see anything, even the driver number that you gave me has been switched off since you text it to me.. Do you think I wasn't dial the number?

I should have followed my mind when I realized most of your post have been deleted.. Cos they are your scam conversation...

I guess you want your BVN to be flagged
EFCC on your back
And me right in front of you if you don't send my money back..

im giving you 24hrs for the second time.
Re: Pay Me Back My Money Or Send The Ps4. by jimohibrahim(m): 8:51pm On Jul 26, 2018
Evidence.. Loading soon...

All the whatsapp convo

Re: Pay Me Back My Money Or Send The Ps4. by smart3856bw: 9:41pm On Jul 26, 2018
jimohibrahim:

And me right in front of you if you don't send my money back..

im giving you 24hrs for the second time.

But guy.... Why you go pay for item you no receive.... You for use escrow for this kin thing... You Don phuck up walahi
Re: Pay Me Back My Money Or Send The Ps4. by xreal: 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2018
I hate to read this kinda stories.

Let me hear from the accused before commenting.
Re: Pay Me Back My Money Or Send The Ps4. by jimohibrahim(m): 10:31pm On Jul 26, 2018
smart3856bw:

But guy.... Why you go pay for item you no receive.... You for use escrow for this kin thing... You Don phuck up walahi
Believe me I did my research first... He just messaged me on whatsapp asking why I posted all this and I was like.. I need my money back or the ps4... That's all I care about
Re: Pay Me Back My Money Or Send The Ps4. by solelymade: 12:58am On Jul 27, 2018
For transactions like this always insist on paying all the agreed price after you receive the package. Payment on delivery can be arranged with the transporter or courier. Don't be tempted to even pay for the delivery fee, because you will get nothing. They don't have the product they are advertising and will most agree to a very cheap price just to get something from you.
Very desperate.
Same guy(note:the account on nairaland is new) I agreed 60k for the console as advertised, I insisted I Will only pay when I see the package with the transporter or courier in Lagos (all fee including delivery fee), na so the guy take style run away. I can't understand why any real seller should be afraid of that when distance is a barrier. That sort of agreement protects buyer and seller.

3 Likes

Re: Pay Me Back My Money Or Send The Ps4. by smart3856bw: 1:11am On Jul 27, 2018
jimohibrahim:

Believe me I did my research first... He just messaged me on whatsapp asking why I posted all this and I was like.. I need my money back or the ps4... That's all I care about
He even messaged you to tell you nonsense grin grin

The guy dey whine you Sha grin grin
Re: Pay Me Back My Money Or Send The Ps4. by aril: 2:45am On Jul 27, 2018
smart3856bw:

Bro.... My mode of dealing is simple.

If the buyer reside outside lagos state or he/she wants me to send an items to another state, then the buyer will have to pay me in full before i send my laptop, phone or whatever the item is. The only balance i will receive after the buyer receive the item is my transport fee and the waybill charges.

You see honesty goes a long way in business. I still sent a guy a laptop through gigmotors last week and he paid me in full 390k, i received another 245k from a lady 2days ago, she never met me or know me from adam. These pple am talking abt didn't even get to know me on NL, i mean they're not even on NL they saw my ads on olx and gig.

Honest goes a long way and is not about why would anyone send money for items they haven't receive.

When i got to knw Mikky, i sent him 100k to start with and i was extremely scared, even though i read reviews about how good he was eventually he delivered. Today i can tell you i have transacted with him more than 3m plus. So if my cash is with him upfront i have a massive confidence in him.

Aril

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pay Me Back My Money Or Send The Ps4. by Lamijay(m): 2:53am On Jul 27, 2018
solelymade:
For transactions like this always insist on paying all the agreed price after you receive the package. Payment on delivery can be arranged with the transporter or courier. Don't be tempted to even pay for the delivery fee, because you will get nothing. They don't have the product they are advertising and will most agree to a very cheap price just to get something from you.
Very desperate.
Same guy(note:the account on nairaland is new) I agreed 60k for the console as advertised, I insisted I Will only pay when I see the package with the transporter or courier in Lagos (all fee including delivery fee), na so the guy take style run away. I can't understand why any real seller should be afraid of that when distance is a barrier. That sort of agreement protects buyer and seller.
And do you know the countless number of times sellers has been scammed by this? They will claim they've sent it. Show the driver. You'll wait and wait and start thinking its bank or network. If you keep the driver waiting, problem. If you say driver should bring your package back, problem... if you give the buyer, a other problem. So it's as risky as paying before the goods. I dont blame anyone that pays before their goods gets to them and I also dont blame people that want to see their goods before paying. So no one should be telling this guy he didn't try by paying first

3 Likes

Re: Pay Me Back My Money Or Send The Ps4. by bobo65(m): 3:53am On Jul 27, 2018
U guys should be using escrow

Look for reliable nairalanders to help u be a middle person. U guys should beg the person well

I recently escrowed btw two guys,money was sent to me, even tho I knew the seller way more than d buyer, until d buyer confirmed he was OK with d phone, I no send d seller one naira, d deals went well and both parties are happy.

I wish Seun could create a kind of escrow service for NL, even if both parties involved has to pay a fee, it will go a long way in reducing/stopping scam activities on here.

5 Likes

Re: Pay Me Back My Money Or Send The Ps4. by jimohibrahim(m): 6:10am On Jul 27, 2018
smart3856bw:

Wetin I go do na.. Even me sells without escrow.. I just wanted to believe he's one of the honest nairalanders but he's making it hard for me..
Re: Pay Me Back My Money Or Send The Ps4. by xreal: 6:19am On Jul 27, 2018
aril:

Bro.... My mode of dealing is simple.

If the buyer reside outside lagos state or he/she wants me to send an items to another state, then the buyer will have to pay me in full before i send my laptop, phone or whatever the item is. The only balance i will receive after the buyer receive the item is my transport fee and the waybill charges.

You see honesty goes a long way in business. I still sent a guy a laptop through gigmotors last week and he paid me in full 390k, i received another 245k from a lady 2days ago, she never met me or know me from adam. These pple am talking abt didn't even get to know me on NL, i mean they're not even on NL they saw my ads on olx and gig.

Honest goes a long way and is not about why would anyone send money for items they haven't receive.

When i got to knw Mikky, i sent him 100k to start with and i was extremely scared, even though i read reviews about how good he was eventually he delivered. Today i can tell you i have transacted with him more than 3m plus. So if my cash is with him upfront i have a massive confidence in him.

Aril

Thank your stars.

bobo65:
U guys should be using escrow

Look for reliable nairalanders to help u be a middle person. U guys should beg the person well

I recently escrowed btw two guys,money was sent to me, even tho I knew the seller way more than d buyer, until d buyer confirmed he was OK with d phone, I no send d seller one naira, d deals went well and both parties are happy.

I wish Seun could create a kind of escrow service for NL, even if both parties involved has to pay a fee, it will go a long way in reducing/stopping scam activities on here.

This is the best.

I wanted to buy a gaming laptop four days ago.
How will I ever send such a money?
I suggested the seller makes an agreement with the driver and he shouldn't hand the laptop over to me except he(the seller) instructs him (the driver) to do so through his phone number.

To me, such arrangement is safer for both parties.

.....guys, na so the seller block me.

1 Like

Re: Pay Me Back My Money Or Send The Ps4. by wildchild1: 6:42am On Jul 27, 2018
People should always do background checks/ due diligence before engaging in any transaction on here. OP saw the red flags but ignored.

There's no way I'm gonna deal with someone who just registered in 2016 and has all his post deleted. I've been on nairaland since 2008, when people outside Lagos call me and are skeptical, I don't say much, I simply tell them to check my profile. Profile/Moniker speaks a lot here.

1 Like

Re: Pay Me Back My Money Or Send The Ps4. by spenca: 6:45am On Jul 27, 2018
Same guy claims to have apple AirPods and expects money to be sent to him in Kogi . Scam chap
Re: Pay Me Back My Money Or Send The Ps4. by Bajoko12(m): 6:55am On Jul 27, 2018
Op chat me privately.
Re: Pay Me Back My Money Or Send The Ps4. by henrixx(m): 7:33am On Jul 27, 2018
Wtf .........again and again and again
Re: Pay Me Back My Money Or Send The Ps4. by dragnet: 7:42am On Jul 27, 2018
jimohibrahim:

I deleted the posts, you saw the posts deleted and you didn't deem it fit to ask the moderator why a seller's post was deleted?
his posts were suspicious and I deleted most and also banned him, he and another Godwin000 or so, they're not different from the other ones that did similar these past weeks.
Re: Pay Me Back My Money Or Send The Ps4. by Teaser4(m): 8:13am On Jul 27, 2018
I'm too smart to be scammed, you can't scam scam...well I don't buy used products. you guys should beware. I hope you get your money back.

1 Like

Re: Pay Me Back My Money Or Send The Ps4. by Cuteamigo1(m): 8:27am On Jul 27, 2018
am about sending some cash to laredojohn. please who has done business with him here. abeg make una no vex. he seems to be legit but am just doing my own small research. op sorry ooo. my heart bleeds whenever i read stories like this. i pray you get your money back.?
Re: Pay Me Back My Money Or Send The Ps4. by jimohibrahim(m): 8:35am On Jul 27, 2018
dragnet:

I deleted the posts, you saw the posts deleted and you didn't deem it fit to ask the moderator why a seller's post was deleted?
his posts were suspicious and I deleted most and also banned him, he and another Godwin000 or so, they're not different from the other ones that did similar these past weeks.

thank you for interfering, my mistakes was not asking the moderator here, but I did ask a nairalander he referred me to and the nairalander gave a good review about him that's why I ended up going on with the deal..

I questioned him about his missing post and he kept saying it has nothing to do with scam that technology market section is going through some normal cleaning of some sort.
Re: Pay Me Back My Money Or Send The Ps4. by jimohibrahim(m): 8:36am On Jul 27, 2018
Teaser4:
I'm too smart to be scammed, you can't scam scam...well I don't buy used products. you guys should beware. I hope you get your money back.

Thanks sir
Re: Pay Me Back My Money Or Send The Ps4. by jimohibrahim(m): 8:37am On Jul 27, 2018
Cuteamigo1:
am about sending some cash to laredojohn. please who has done business with him here. abeg make una no vex. he seems to be legit but am just doing my own small research. op sorry ooo. my heart bleeds whenever i read stories like this. i pray you get your money back.

Please do your thorough research.. Please..
Re: Pay Me Back My Money Or Send The Ps4. by jimohibrahim(m): 8:38am On Jul 27, 2018
Bajoko12:
Op chat me privately.

Okay sir
Re: Pay Me Back My Money Or Send The Ps4. by henrixx(m): 8:41am On Jul 27, 2018
Teaser4:
there's no Nigerian who doesn't buy used products Mr man. Even dangote
Re: Pay Me Back My Money Or Send The Ps4. by Cuteamigo1(m): 8:47am On Jul 27, 2018
jimohibrahim:

Please do your thorough research.. Please..
thanks alot boss. am on it
Re: Pay Me Back My Money Or Send The Ps4. by solelymade: 8:54am On Jul 27, 2018
dragnet:

I noticed that you deleted one of his advert, he had another one in the gaming section which is still there. Also, he had to different ad, the first was a Ps4 with a charging kit like that which you promptly deleted, the other a Ps4 with the 2 assault games.
Indeed while I was chatting with the guy, you we tend to believe he is an honest seller.
One other dude like that I believe he's a novice scammer sef PRECIOUS***, this one agreed to sell a Ps4 Pro to me for 55k with two controllers, headset, flashdrive and many things like that... Lol. The price self na redflag for me, when I told him my payment terms, he said okay but wanted I send money 4k for delivery first(Kwara to lagos) , I immediately knew he had nothing to offer, he just wanted any thing at all.

Now I'm not saying you cannot get legit ridiculously cheap price on Nairaland. I once brought a brand new Psp 3000 for 13k in 2011 when the prevailing rate is 30k+ and XBox One 1 Terabyte very clean perfectly functional for 40k. But I'll never send 1naira to any seller on Nairaland (except for the ones with years of proven hitch free sales deals on here) especially those that say they ain't in Lagos.
Meet me in person with the item even that self you can't always test the full functionality of the item, your loss if some things don't work and I pay you agreed fee or pay on delivery.
Simple, don't be a desperate buyer.
Re: Pay Me Back My Money Or Send The Ps4. by dragnet: 8:54am On Jul 27, 2018
jimohibrahim:

thank you for interfering, my mistakes was not asking the moderator here, but I did ask a nairalander he referred me to and the nairalander gave a good review about him that's why I ended up going on with the deal..

I questioned him about his missing post and he kept saying it has nothing to do with scam that technology market section is going through some normal cleaning of some sort.
what's the id of the nairalander he referred you to?
Re: Pay Me Back My Money Or Send The Ps4. by dragnet: 8:56am On Jul 27, 2018
solelymade:

I noticed that you deleted one of his advert, he had another one in the gaming section which is still there. Also, he had to different ad, the first was a Ps4 with a charging kit like that which you promptly deleted, the other a Ps4 with the 2 assault games.
Indeed while I was chatting with the guy, you we tend to believe he is an honest seller.
One other dude like that I believe he's a novice scammer sef PRECIOUS***, this one agreed to sell a Ps4 Pro to me for 55k with two controllers, headset, flashdrive and many things like that... Lol. The price self na redflag for me, when I told him my payment terms, he said okay but wanted I send money 4k for delivery first(Kwara to lagos) , I immediately knew he had nothing to offer, he just wanted any thing at all.

Now I'm not saying you cannot get legit ridiculously cheap price on Nairaland. I once brought a brand new Psp 3000 for 13k in 2011 when the prevailing rate is 30k+ and XBox One 1 Terabyte very clean perfectly functional for 40k. But I'll never send 1naira to any seller on Nairaland (except for the ones with years of proven hitch free sales deals on here) especially those that say they ain't in Lagos.
Meet me in person with the item even that self you can't always test the full functionality of the item, your loss if some things don't work and I pay you agreed fee or pay on delivery.
Simple, don't be a desperate buyer.
that precious id too is fraudulent, multiple id

1 Like

Re: Pay Me Back My Money Or Send The Ps4. by jimohibrahim(m): 8:58am On Jul 27, 2018
dragnet:

what's the id of the nairalander he referred you to?

Urvillagepeoplee..

I quote him yesterday and he was mad about it.

Re: Pay Me Back My Money Or Send The Ps4. by solelymade: 9:01am On Jul 27, 2018
Lamijay:

And do you know the countless number of times sellers has been scammed by this? They will claim they've sent it. Show the driver. You'll wait and wait and start thinking its bank or network. If you keep the driver waiting, problem. If you say driver should bring your package back, problem... if you give the buyer, a other problem. So it's as risky as paying before the goods. I dont blame anyone that pays before their goods gets to them and I also dont blame people that want to see their goods before paying. So no one should be telling this guy he didn't try by paying first
You are right Bro, but I maintain a buyer should protect himself first. At least exhaust all options that protect you buyer first before you become too desperate to get it done either ways.

Besides for items you can even buy in the open market beside you, why give yourself unnecessary restless trauma to buy when your gut isn't cool with the deal
Re: Pay Me Back My Money Or Send The Ps4. by mclenny14: 9:46am On Jul 27, 2018
ppL giving online biz a bad name, smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iphone 3gs @35k / Zk Fingerprint Biometric Time Attendance Machine CH699 / How To Increase The 3G Internet Speed Of Your MTN SIM From 62k To 128k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.