Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,395 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Who Will You Spend July 27th Total Lunar Eclipse With ?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Will You Spend July 27th Total Lunar Eclipse With ?? (1535 Views)

Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? / We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / Can You Spend The Night With Her? (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will You Spend July 27th Total Lunar Eclipse With ?? by AeroplaneApple: 9:50pm On Jul 26, 2018
Nigeria is set to experience a very spectacular total lunar eclipse on Friday, July 27, weather permitting.

It will be visible from 9:30.p.m. and last till 11: 22 p.m.

This total lunar eclipse will be primarily visible from the world’s Eastern Hemisphere, which are Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia and New Zealand.

Now the question is who will you spend your blood moon with grin
Re: Who Will You Spend July 27th Total Lunar Eclipse With ?? by ShobayoEmma(m): 9:56pm On Jul 26, 2018
I'll spend it with myself. No time for paparazzi
Re: Who Will You Spend July 27th Total Lunar Eclipse With ?? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:25pm On Jul 26, 2018
SMH. Stupidity at its peak.

I'll be spending it with you, asshole!

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Spend July 27th Total Lunar Eclipse With ?? by Bluezy13(m): 10:29pm On Jul 26, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
Hmmm...
You could've just overlooked.
BTW, good evening...

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Spend July 27th Total Lunar Eclipse With ?? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:31pm On Jul 26, 2018
Bluezy13:

Hmmm...

You could've just overlooked.

BTW, good evening...

Hehen. My dear, evening. How're you?
Re: Who Will You Spend July 27th Total Lunar Eclipse With ?? by Bluezy13(m): 10:34pm On Jul 26, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Hehen. My dear, evening. How're you?
I'm hale. how are you doing??
Re: Who Will You Spend July 27th Total Lunar Eclipse With ?? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:39pm On Jul 26, 2018
Bluezy13:

I'm hale.
how are you doing??

I'm hearty sad smiley
Re: Who Will You Spend July 27th Total Lunar Eclipse With ?? by Bluezy13(m): 10:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'm hearty sad smiley
Then we're hale and hearty cheesy
Your pseudonym means beauty incomparable, I suppose ??

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Spend July 27th Total Lunar Eclipse With ?? by robinso01(m): 10:49pm On Jul 26, 2018
with my phone
Re: Who Will You Spend July 27th Total Lunar Eclipse With ?? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:50pm On Jul 26, 2018
Bluezy13:

Then we're hale and hearty cheesy

Your pseudonym means beauty incomparable, I suppose ??

Yes. That's what it means. How did you know that? sad Who dey yan you? sad
Re: Who Will You Spend July 27th Total Lunar Eclipse With ?? by Bluezy13(m): 10:56pm On Jul 26, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yes. That's what it means. How did you know that? sad Who dey yan you? sad

Told you I had work to do... cheesy

I literally meant thinking about you like I promised, and I did, I do, I'll be doing so.
Re: Who Will You Spend July 27th Total Lunar Eclipse With ?? by Offpoint: 11:00pm On Jul 26, 2018
with my grandma, the last she'll see before sleeping with her ancestors
Re: Who Will You Spend July 27th Total Lunar Eclipse With ?? by Offpoint: 11:03pm On Jul 26, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
So na only outer beauty you?
Re: Who Will You Spend July 27th Total Lunar Eclipse With ?? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:05pm On Jul 26, 2018
Offpoint:

So na only outer beauty you?

Offpoint. Makes no sense.
Re: Who Will You Spend July 27th Total Lunar Eclipse With ?? by Bluezy13(m): 11:05pm On Jul 26, 2018
Offpoint:
with my grandma, the last she'll see before sleeping with her ancestors

Don't tell me you are going to take the poor woman's life
Re: Who Will You Spend July 27th Total Lunar Eclipse With ?? by Offpoint: 11:07pm On Jul 26, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Offpoint. Makes no sense.
Sorry, person wey offend you don sleep.

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Spend July 27th Total Lunar Eclipse With ?? by AeroplaneApple: 11:08pm On Jul 26, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

you seem to have problems with everything... WHYAREYOUSOUNFORTUNATE

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Spend July 27th Total Lunar Eclipse With ?? by Offpoint: 11:08pm On Jul 26, 2018
Bluezy13:

Don't tell me you are going to take the poor woman's life
Naa I never bad reach that side... nature will take it course.
Re: Who Will You Spend July 27th Total Lunar Eclipse With ?? by rosy1992(f): 11:10pm On Jul 26, 2018
MY FAMILY

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Spend July 27th Total Lunar Eclipse With ?? by Offpoint: 11:10pm On Jul 26, 2018
Bluezy13:

I literally meant thinking about you like I promised, and I did, I do, I'll be doing so.
If you love your life say away from her, that's a kind of lady that'll effortlessly stab you in your sleep.
Re: Who Will You Spend July 27th Total Lunar Eclipse With ?? by Bluezy13(m): 11:11pm On Jul 26, 2018
Offpoint:
Naa I never bad reach that side... nature will take it course.
It is well. May I know how old she is ??
Re: Who Will You Spend July 27th Total Lunar Eclipse With ?? by Bluezy13(m): 11:13pm On Jul 26, 2018
Offpoint:

If you love your life say away from her, that's a kind of lady that'll effortlessly stab you in your sleep.

Is she that bad ?? cheesy

But I'm liking her already.
You guys have met before??
Re: Who Will You Spend July 27th Total Lunar Eclipse With ?? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:14pm On Jul 26, 2018
Bluezy13:

No give yourself work o! sad
Re: Who Will You Spend July 27th Total Lunar Eclipse With ?? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:14pm On Jul 26, 2018
Offpoint:

Why're you this malicious, dude? undecided
Re: Who Will You Spend July 27th Total Lunar Eclipse With ?? by Bluezy13(m): 11:15pm On Jul 26, 2018
AeroplaneApple:

C'mon bro, easy na.
Re: Who Will You Spend July 27th Total Lunar Eclipse With ?? by cromele: 11:16pm On Jul 26, 2018
It's going to be a life time experience. I'll have to watch from my veranda due to insecurity problem since it's in the night hours.
Please check this out
Re: Who Will You Spend July 27th Total Lunar Eclipse With ?? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:16pm On Jul 26, 2018
AeroplaneApple:

You'll be unfortunate. You'd better retract that word right now! Nincompoop!
Re: Who Will You Spend July 27th Total Lunar Eclipse With ?? by Offpoint: 11:16pm On Jul 26, 2018
Bluezy13:

It is well.
May I know how old she is ??
How will I know how old she's when I don't even know how old I am?
She was born the year helicopter crashed in our village.... that year I don't know.

As for me... I was born the year a jet flew passed our village, that year I don't know.
Re: Who Will You Spend July 27th Total Lunar Eclipse With ?? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:17pm On Jul 26, 2018
cromele:
It's going to be a life time experience. I'll have to watch from my veranda due to insecurity problem since it's in the night hours.
Please check this out

Your better not waste your time. Nothing's going to happen.
Re: Who Will You Spend July 27th Total Lunar Eclipse With ?? by Bluezy13(m): 11:18pm On Jul 26, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

No give yourself work o! sad
Off course.
Found something else about you cheesy
Re: Who Will You Spend July 27th Total Lunar Eclipse With ?? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:19pm On Jul 26, 2018
Bluezy13:

Is she that bad ?? cheesy

But I'm liking her already.
You guys have met before??

I've never met that nincompoop and I never wish to meet him. Don't let me give you a taste of my medicine, OffPoint.
Re: Who Will You Spend July 27th Total Lunar Eclipse With ?? by Bluezy13(m): 11:19pm On Jul 26, 2018
Offpoint:

How will I know how old she's when I don't even know how old I am?
She was born the year helicopter crashed in our village.... that year I don't know.

As for me... I was born the year a jet flew passed our village, that year I don't know.

Hehehe...

But you could've asked na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will Cristiano Ronaldo And I Make A Good Couple? / Please Who Have This Meme / Please How Do I Convince My Sister To Break Unhealthy Ties ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.