Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Upcoming Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Is Now The Fastest Production Car At The Ring - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Upcoming Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Is Now The Fastest Production Car At The Ring (12270 Views)

Bentley Reveals 207-mph 2020 Flying Spur,The World's Fastest Production Sedan / Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics / Mercedes-AMG GLC 63 S Now Fastest Production SUV At Nurburgring Race Track (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Upcoming Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Is Now The Fastest Production Car At The Ring by obafemee80(m): 1:15am On Jul 27, 2018
Upcoming Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Is Now The Fastest Production Car At the Nurburgring

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DovDLJVy0Sw

The yet to be unveiled Lamborghini Aventador SVJ (Superveloce Jota) has set the lap record for production cars at the Nurburgring Nordschleife, in a lap time of 6m 44.97s.

The new time record set by the upcoming Aventador SVJ at the 20.6 km track is over two seconds quicker than the previous record of 6m 47.3s set by Porsche 911 GT2 RS last year September.

Behind the wheels was same Lamborghini official driver, Marco Mapelli, who set the Huracán Performante's 6:57 time in 2016.

The 760hp Lamborghini Aventador SVJ was powered by a 6.5-litre V12 and equipped with optional Pirelli P Zero Trofeo R tyres, New ALA v2.0 (active aero), four wheel steering, 40 per cent more downforce, retuned 4WD and suspension.

The standard tyres for the 760hp Lamborghini Aventador SVJ will be Pirelli P Zero Corsas which are much safer in the wet.

The Lamborghini Aventador SVJ will be unveiled next month during the 2018 Monterey Car Week.

In 2015 , Lamborghini Aventador LP 750-4 SV delivered a sub-seven minute lap time, and in 2016 the Huracán Performante set the Nurburgring Nordschleife production car record, with a lap time of 6m 52:01, which it held until September 2017.

Porsche 911 GT2 RS’s record stood for 11 months. How long will it take another Supercar to break Lamborghini Aventador SVJ's production car record at the Nurburgring Nordschleife track ?

https://autojosh.com/upcoming-lamborghini-aventador-svj-is-now-the-fastest-production-car-at-the-nurburgring/

1 Like

Re: Upcoming Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Is Now The Fastest Production Car At The Ring by nurey(m): 5:20am On Jul 27, 2018
speed kills, kill speed

" Porsche 911 GT2 RS’s record stood for 11 months. How long will it take another Supercar to break Lamborghini Aventador SVJ's production car record at the Nurburgring Nordschleife track ?"

many have held this position from corvette, to nissan GTR, McLaren F1. it's just a matter of time before someone else takes the lead

2 Likes

Re: Upcoming Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Is Now The Fastest Production Car At The Ring by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:43am On Jul 27, 2018
Looks good to go....
Re: Upcoming Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Is Now The Fastest Production Car At The Ring by frubben(m): 6:46am On Jul 27, 2018
mama get ready you are having one

5 Likes

Re: Upcoming Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Is Now The Fastest Production Car At The Ring by dkronicle(m): 6:52am On Jul 27, 2018
I don buy am now. E dey garage
Re: Upcoming Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Is Now The Fastest Production Car At The Ring by Tokziby: 6:52am On Jul 27, 2018
What is the essence of buying a super car when u can't even try half of its full speed on a normal road except u will be risking ur life undecided

What do I know?? Rich man problem...

The main reason na just to show off cos the speed is useless...

6 Likes

Re: Upcoming Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Is Now The Fastest Production Car At The Ring by Dozie32(m): 7:13am On Jul 27, 2018
Baba God double my pay day... Every hustler gat a pay day..
Re: Upcoming Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Is Now The Fastest Production Car At The Ring by mytime24(f): 7:15am On Jul 27, 2018
Ok, who will get me one angry lipsrsealed
Re: Upcoming Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Is Now The Fastest Production Car At The Ring by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 27, 2018
Tokziby:
What is the essence of buying a super car when u can't even try half of its full speed on a normal road except u will be risking ur life undecided

What do I know?? Rich man problem...

The main reason na just to show off cos the speed is useless...
Re: Upcoming Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Is Now The Fastest Production Car At The Ring by Ibukunmer: 7:15am On Jul 27, 2018
Mclaren senna would easily smash this record. In addition, this was done with Pirelli trofeo ultra sticky.

1 Like

Re: Upcoming Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Is Now The Fastest Production Car At The Ring by latest90: 7:21am On Jul 27, 2018
I might never get any car again till it's a Lambo smiley

Meanwhile

Brand New Samsung S9+ Available
Re: Upcoming Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Is Now The Fastest Production Car At The Ring by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 27, 2018
frubben:
mama get ready you are having one
you want to send her to her early grave ba?

1 Like

Re: Upcoming Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Is Now The Fastest Production Car At The Ring by Niccoloimhotep: 7:43am On Jul 27, 2018
I don't think it can ever be as fast as my lexus is250 AWD that's up for sale grin it was manufactured in less than 10 sec shocked tongue cry

I know some bad belle would try vigorously to counter this fact grin

Wait until u ride in it. Its up for sale for 2.99m sha. Location is ibadan and its pure toks.

3 Likes

Re: Upcoming Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Is Now The Fastest Production Car At The Ring by sKeetz(m): 7:46am On Jul 27, 2018
latest90:
I might never get any car again till it's a Lambo smiley

Meanwhile

Brand New Samsung S9+ Available call/whatsapp o8o996o877seven

price?
Re: Upcoming Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Is Now The Fastest Production Car At The Ring by toseensbm19(m): 7:48am On Jul 27, 2018
mytime24:
Ok, who will get me one angry lipsrsealed
babe . are you sure one is enough.

1 Like

Re: Upcoming Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Is Now The Fastest Production Car At The Ring by adecz: 8:14am On Jul 27, 2018
Looking very uncomfortable... sad sad sad sad
Re: Upcoming Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Is Now The Fastest Production Car At The Ring by KingLennon(m): 8:37am On Jul 27, 2018
I go love for big wheels. Lambo is a must in my garage...
Re: Upcoming Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Is Now The Fastest Production Car At The Ring by hfiuds: 8:38am On Jul 27, 2018
Get NGO Website At Value You Can Get Anywhere else!

Let’s support you to continue to put smiles on faces....the Digital Way

Get NOW for N19,999!

You also get a FREE Brand Logo plus other incredible add-ons!

Re: Upcoming Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Is Now The Fastest Production Car At The Ring by Aldebaran(m): 11:13am On Jul 27, 2018
Roadster...

Nice cheesy

1 Like

Re: Upcoming Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Is Now The Fastest Production Car At The Ring by frubben(m): 11:44am On Jul 27, 2018
stupidity:
you want to send her to her early grave ba?
hahaaaahhhhhahhhhHH funny dude
Re: Upcoming Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Is Now The Fastest Production Car At The Ring by latest90: 1:50pm On Jul 27, 2018
sKeetz:
price?
Re: Upcoming Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Is Now The Fastest Production Car At The Ring by PiQi: 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2018
Ibukunmer:
Mclaren senna would easily smash this record. In addition, this was done with Pirelli trofeo ultra sticky.

Senna is track-focused hypercar limited production to 500 limited-production not a mass production car, but again what do I know?
Re: Upcoming Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Is Now The Fastest Production Car At The Ring by Osirawboy: 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2018
PiQi:

Senna is track-focused hypercar limited production to 500 limited-production not a mass production car, but again what do I know?

Regardless, The McLaren Senna and the Lamborghini Aventador SVJ are both street. Means they can both be driven on the Track or public road. Still think McLaren is scared to take it to the Nurburgring because it will underperform.

(1) (Reply)

This Video Tells How Important A Fire Extinguisher Is In Your Car / How To Take Good Care Of Your Tires / See How Much Water Is Trapped In Your Car After Driving Through Flooded Areas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.