Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

" Dino Melaye Managed To Escape From Abductors" Say Family Sources - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / " Dino Melaye Managed To Escape From Abductors" Say Family Sources (39657 Views)

Bisola Ajayi Who Was Rescued From Abductors Speaks (Photo, Video) / Mamman Daura Is Hale And Hearty - Presidency, family sources / "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: " Dino Melaye Managed To Escape From Abductors" Say Family Sources by Chuksonyeike: 6:38am On Jul 27, 2018
hannysur8:
This Dino is fooling his family, then he think he is fooling Nigerian, if things continue like this in our country, if we keep having someone like Dino Melaye in our Senate, it means hope is lost for our Nation
Dino melaye will be returned to the Senate in 2019.He has been one of the most active senators since the return to civil rule

2 Likes

Re: " Dino Melaye Managed To Escape From Abductors" Say Family Sources by mclorenzo(m): 6:50am On Jul 27, 2018
This Dino is really a clown.

6 Likes

Re: " Dino Melaye Managed To Escape From Abductors" Say Family Sources by Mhiztahflash(m): 7:06am On Jul 27, 2018
This Dino Melaye issue self will not allow Nigeria to place focus where it should be.

1 Like

Re: " Dino Melaye Managed To Escape From Abductors" Say Family Sources by Okoroawusa: 7:32am On Jul 27, 2018
Chuksonyeike:

Dino melaye will be returned to the Senate in 2019.He has been one of the most active senators since the return to civil rule
na by "active"?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: " Dino Melaye Managed To Escape From Abductors" Say Family Sources by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:38am On Jul 27, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: " Dino Melaye Managed To Escape From Abductors" Say Family Sources by SternProphet: 7:44am On Jul 27, 2018
They are going to use DIno Melaye's disdain for the law to deny him return as Senator of the FEN. If you actually think this guy will be in NASS after May, 2019 you may have the enough mental deficiency to be a PDP supporter.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: " Dino Melaye Managed To Escape From Abductors" Say Family Sources by Racoon(m): 7:47am On Jul 27, 2018
shocked grin grin grin
Re: " Dino Melaye Managed To Escape From Abductors" Say Family Sources by Groovenaija360(m): 8:01am On Jul 27, 2018
cheesy
Re: " Dino Melaye Managed To Escape From Abductors" Say Family Sources by FarahAideed: 8:02am On Jul 27, 2018
SternProphet:
They are going to use DIno Melaye's disdain for the law to deny him return as Senator of the FEN. If you actually think this guy will be in NASS after May, 2019 you may have the enough mental deficiency to be a PDP supporter.

What about Buharis disdain for the law are they going to use it to deny him his return plan as President?
Re: " Dino Melaye Managed To Escape From Abductors" Say Family Sources by abumeinben(m): 8:03am On Jul 27, 2018
Dino escaped..
Arnold Schwarzenegger, Silvester Stallone take note.
Re: " Dino Melaye Managed To Escape From Abductors" Say Family Sources by wakaman: 8:04am On Jul 27, 2018
Low of the low.
Dino!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: " Dino Melaye Managed To Escape From Abductors" Say Family Sources by Abbeyme: 8:04am On Jul 27, 2018
Of course, he can't hide himself for long. He will reappear since his case has been adjourned till August 8 or so before he falls from a strangely staged-staircase and be hospitalized in South Africa.

No be Dino? a trickster

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: " Dino Melaye Managed To Escape From Abductors" Say Family Sources by jeffoe(m): 8:05am On Jul 27, 2018
Dino the Nigerian jack Baur SMH

2 Likes

Re: " Dino Melaye Managed To Escape From Abductors" Say Family Sources by kunzzy4me(m): 8:07am On Jul 27, 2018
Arrangy abduction..

1 Like

Re: " Dino Melaye Managed To Escape From Abductors" Say Family Sources by Akpacha(m): 8:08am On Jul 27, 2018
Alienalert:
The guy really needs to be dealt with. how will a law maker fear the law to the extent of staging his own kidnap. There's nothing he can say now to make me believe this isn't just a charaade.
my nigga it same case of president failing to presenting his sch cert. And went with over 10lawyers to court to defending it.
Re: " Dino Melaye Managed To Escape From Abductors" Say Family Sources by daresimon(m): 8:09am On Jul 27, 2018
[quote author= post=69738685]Another family source said, “He (Melaye) is getting better, as he managed to escape from his abductors.” 

If this is true.
This guy (Melaye) must be madt!
Did he just played on over 180 million people intelligence or what just really happened?![/quote.

did he play you? sure not. I never believed this nonsense from the beginning.
another movie is what it is

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: " Dino Melaye Managed To Escape From Abductors" Say Family Sources by mudiana(m): 8:11am On Jul 27, 2018
All these politicians, Ogun, amadioha, sango, olukun, and the host of those gods will punish u all. No development in the country, All you guys do is act movie everyday. Professional actors have now come to terms that u all re colleagues nd now they want to switch to the big money. I am tired of this country oh! If only God gave me a PowerPoint presentation before my birth, I wouldn't HV been in this stupid country. I owe my offsprings a duty, not to mk em citizens of this failed country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: " Dino Melaye Managed To Escape From Abductors" Say Family Sources by davidodiba(m): 8:11am On Jul 27, 2018
Those of saying he is playing on 'our' intelligence, you didn't want him to escape if he had the chance to from his abductors? You wanted him dead I guess. Well he is free. If that is your pain, you can take some original otapiapia. ..

Oh what a great time to be alive in Nigeria!!

2 Likes

Re: " Dino Melaye Managed To Escape From Abductors" Say Family Sources by Handsomecole(m): 8:11am On Jul 27, 2018
I hope Nigerians are watching...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: " Dino Melaye Managed To Escape From Abductors" Say Family Sources by Kaycee9242(m): 8:12am On Jul 27, 2018
After dy will say the youths are better, is dis lunatic and Bello not youths? D problem of our country is d bad system and structures on ground not d age of d leaders

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: " Dino Melaye Managed To Escape From Abductors" Say Family Sources by somito121(m): 8:13am On Jul 27, 2018
Am I the only person that believes DINO MELAYE is only acting, because why must it be that whenever it gets to him showing up in the court, we will start hearing about abduction.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: " Dino Melaye Managed To Escape From Abductors" Say Family Sources by noeloge82(m): 8:13am On Jul 27, 2018
I know that senators have security detail attached to them so I expected the police to reach out to his security detail and give us the full details cos we can't be speculating every time.
Same Malaye was shot last time he went to commission project in his Area and up till now police has been silent on the investigation when it was clearly shown on TV bullet wound on the senators car during the attack

In my opinion the police knows what to do but have refused to do it instead Nigerians are left with comedy of errors
Re: " Dino Melaye Managed To Escape From Abductors" Say Family Sources by ajepako(f): 8:13am On Jul 27, 2018
When l hear of Dino, several things come to my mind:

Drama, controversy, childishness and ostentation...

I think he should work hard at eliminating the last two...

We are age mates for God's sake!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: " Dino Melaye Managed To Escape From Abductors" Say Family Sources by Ingocof(m): 8:14am On Jul 27, 2018
yes he escaped from the self organized kidnapping, everyone knows how stupid and gullible Dino melaye and Ben Bruce are

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: " Dino Melaye Managed To Escape From Abductors" Say Family Sources by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 27, 2018
modelmike7:
What rubbish!

No be una?!
If he comes out with some other drama script now, you will rush back to be more than a fan, maybe an Air conditioner (AC) this time!
Re: " Dino Melaye Managed To Escape From Abductors" Say Family Sources by johnmattew: 8:15am On Jul 27, 2018
stage-managed because he didn't want to go to court

4 Likes

Re: " Dino Melaye Managed To Escape From Abductors" Say Family Sources by smallsmall: 8:16am On Jul 27, 2018
post=69738685:
Another family source said, “He (Melaye) is getting better, as he managed to escape from his abductors.” 

If this is true.
This guy (Melaye) must be madt!
Did he just played on over 180 million people intelligence or what just really happened?!

It is an "arrangee" between Melaye and the Police Prosecutor!

both of them have agreed not to turn up in court so that the case will be adjourned. they are not smart at all.

Prosecutor used excuse of "emergency" and did not turn up.
Melaye invented his own Kidnap and did not turn up.
case was adjourned automatically.

Some of these Prosecutors have been compromised with money.

But you know what, the child that takes pleasure in crying Wolf! Wolf!! Wolf!!!, will one day see the true Wolf and nobody will even bother to listen to him.
Melaye is predicting his own kidnap nii,

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Giant APC Broom Erected At The City Gate, Abuja (Photo) / Nigerians Will Praise Me After Leaving Office - Jonathan / Desmond Elliot Blasted For Calling Nigerian Youths "Children"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.