Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,817 members, 7,802,619 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Olamide Share Video Of Himself & His Son Painting (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Share Video Of Himself & His Son Painting (photo) (19296 Views)

Anita Joseph Share Video Of Her Twerking And Bathing With Husband / Cossy Ojiakor Fire Back At Tunde After He Share Video Of Her Having Sex With Dog / Olamide Share Before And After Fame Pic5ure Of Zlatan Ibile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Share Video Of Himself & His Son Painting (photo) by Unlimited419: 2:00am On Jul 27, 2018
Re: Olamide Share Video Of Himself & His Son Painting (photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:01am On Jul 27, 2018
Happy painting Father and son.
Even if we don't know what they are painting! wink

*singing*
Raise up a cup up for all my day ones
Two middle fingers for the haters
Life's only getting greater
Straight up from nothing we go
Higher than the highest skyscraper
No Little League, we major
The proof is in the paper
We put the good in the good in the good life
We put the good in the good in the good life
We put the bad in the past, now we alright

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Share Video Of Himself & His Son Painting (photo) by MRZIFE(m): 2:07am On Jul 27, 2018
Baddooo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Share Video Of Himself & His Son Painting (photo) by yungmoney447(m): 2:29am On Jul 27, 2018
There's Mother love I think this what they called Father love
in patoranking voice Father and Son

1 Like

Re: Olamide Share Video Of Himself & His Son Painting (photo) by itspzpics(m): 4:10am On Jul 27, 2018
Lol

Ex mercy Aigbe husband Asiwaju Gentry Blast Police PRO Opetola For Advising Nigerians(photos) >>> http://www.praizenews.com/asiwaju-gentry-blast-police-pro-opetola-for-advising-nigerians/
Re: Olamide Share Video Of Himself & His Son Painting (photo) by Nobody: 5:09am On Jul 27, 2018
SON

5 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Olamide Share Video Of Himself & His Son Painting (photo) by Nobody: 5:11am On Jul 27, 2018
Ok so what should we do now... undecided

7 Likes

Re: Olamide Share Video Of Himself & His Son Painting (photo) by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:12am On Jul 27, 2018
See news abeg
Re: Olamide Share Video Of Himself & His Son Painting (photo) by hannysur8(m): 5:13am On Jul 27, 2018
Olamide training his kid to be like Wariz olakilekan who painted France president during his last visit to Nigeria
Re: Olamide Share Video Of Himself & His Son Painting (photo) by adeneeyee: 5:19am On Jul 27, 2018
From the first person wey comment till the person wey comment above me una no dey sleep ni?

1 Like

Re: Olamide Share Video Of Himself & His Son Painting (photo) by KanwuliaExtra: 5:24am On Jul 27, 2018
Just wondering what he speaks to the little boy. grin

“. . . . You know say i no be gbaroof eh
And i no like awoof eh. . . . . “

1 Like

Re: Olamide Share Video Of Himself & His Son Painting (photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:41am On Jul 27, 2018
abiodunalasa:
Ok so what should we do now... undecided
Suya kwa?!
Dalu.
Imela.
Ese!!
Nagode!! wink wink grin cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Olamide Share Video Of Himself & His Son Painting (photo) by saiposexual1: 5:43am On Jul 27, 2018
Re: Olamide Share Video Of Himself & His Son Painting (photo) by maxtop(m): 5:43am On Jul 27, 2018
adeneeyee:
From the first person wey comment till the person wey comment above me una no dey sleep ni?

You nko ? Are you just back from vigil ?
Re: Olamide Share Video Of Himself & His Son Painting (photo) by Paulfroshman: 5:48am On Jul 27, 2018
Ok
Re: Olamide Share Video Of Himself & His Son Painting (photo) by adeneeyee: 5:51am On Jul 27, 2018
maxtop:

You nko ? Are you just back from vigil ?

Lol. Goodmorning bro, I was expecting myself to win the FTC dis morning but u guys no gree again. Na wah ooooooo
Re: Olamide Share Video Of Himself & His Son Painting (photo) by innocential3032(m): 5:55am On Jul 27, 2018
Olamide might be single lubbish as in using bhad words on his music, buh one thing abt him i love so much is be responsible . Unlike wizkid who left all those dat wer with him wen he kick started

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Share Video Of Himself & His Son Painting (photo) by derrydinny: 6:04am On Jul 27, 2018
I can never hate this guy.. him pikin fine die

4 Likes

Re: Olamide Share Video Of Himself & His Son Painting (photo) by standing9(m): 6:09am On Jul 27, 2018
Gud for him
Re: Olamide Share Video Of Himself & His Son Painting (photo) by thanki410(m): 6:16am On Jul 27, 2018
SnakeServant:
JOBLESS FATHER AND SON
see ur big head......... Lol

5 Likes

Re: Olamide Share Video Of Himself & His Son Painting (photo) by handsomeyinka(m): 6:23am On Jul 27, 2018
adeneeyee:
You self like wahala.,,lol

O ya take no vex

Re: Olamide Share Video Of Himself & His Son Painting (photo) by FbcGrafix(m): 6:26am On Jul 27, 2018
Family is all

Check my signature
Re: Olamide Share Video Of Himself & His Son Painting (photo) by gmumeen: 6:27am On Jul 27, 2018
Father and son, kiss Weldon, afterall he still create time for his kid, kudos boy (Olamide)

1 Like

Re: Olamide Share Video Of Himself & His Son Painting (photo) by Paulfroshman: 7:02am On Jul 27, 2018
Wow! Olamide Vs His Son In Dance & Painting Competition - Who Is The Best?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcFcg7ikK64
Re: Olamide Share Video Of Himself & His Son Painting (photo) by hizzypearl(f): 7:39am On Jul 27, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Just wondering what he speaks to the little boy. grin

“. . . . You know say i no be gbaroof eh
And i no like awoof eh. . . . . “
grin grin grin Lukatew
Re: Olamide Share Video Of Himself & His Son Painting (photo) by Adakintroy: 7:53am On Jul 27, 2018
Useless hypocrites. You will teach your own to be lawyers or doctors. Probably send them abroad. But to others you want them to shake baca, wine for you. Come to your room. Mix drugs. science student.

If you who are evil, know how to do good to your own....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze & Tastebudz Feed 890 People At Okobaba Destitute Camp For Lepers / Davido Nominated At Nickelodeon Kids Choice Award 2019 / NazB Signs Becomes Paany Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.