Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

9 Die As Plateau Clinic Treats 430 Snakebites - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 9 Die As Plateau Clinic Treats 430 Snakebites (13267 Views)

Cholera Outbreak Rocks IDP Camps, As 9 Die Within One Week / Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures / Lassa Fever: 9 Die In Ondo, 36 Cases Recorded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Die As Plateau Clinic Treats 430 Snakebites by buchilino(m): 6:53am On Jul 27, 2018
R WE UNDER SNAKE CURSE OR WAT
Re: 9 Die As Plateau Clinic Treats 430 Snakebites by naturefellow(m): 6:57am On Jul 27, 2018
joeyswift:
I know zamko very well,its a town of snakes..all kinds of snakes.you sleep with snakes,they are all round you. Anti snake venom is always in high demand.
the only thing missing from the article is(are) the actual snake species responsible for the bites. I thought you'd know or mention that too.

1 Like

Re: 9 Die As Plateau Clinic Treats 430 Snakebites by AkpaMgbor(m): 7:14am On Jul 27, 2018
naturefellow:
the only thing missing from the article is(are) the actual snake species responsible for the bites. I thought you'd know or mention that too.
Half-baked journalism, how can one determine the species and it's venom potency?
Re: 9 Die As Plateau Clinic Treats 430 Snakebites by Ikpongiton: 7:23am On Jul 27, 2018
they put their hands in the holes looking for rats.its means that,they are trying to boycott cow meat.do they want to render cow meat useless and put fulani herdsmen out of business.
Re: 9 Die As Plateau Clinic Treats 430 Snakebites by justifyme(m): 7:38am On Jul 27, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:
diging up old issues juxt to sell....nigerians dont live their life on statistics
i serve in plateau state!!! In kanke lga, one local govt away from langtang!!! Was serving in a primary health care in m&e department, and my duty was to send their monthly health facility report to DHIS2!! SO I usually come across number of patients treated for snake bite!
Re: 9 Die As Plateau Clinic Treats 430 Snakebites by Ikpongiton: 7:39am On Jul 27, 2018
Redhot111:
Buhari has added snakes to his ethnic cleansing tools abi? God dey
it is buhari that bribe babalawos to turn fulani herdsmen to snakes.buhari is wicked

1 Like

Re: 9 Die As Plateau Clinic Treats 430 Snakebites by eminado200: 7:49am On Jul 27, 2018
nawaooo
Re: 9 Die As Plateau Clinic Treats 430 Snakebites by ruffhandu: 7:51am On Jul 27, 2018
Luciferhimself:

Yes, thank God but its still spiritual

God is responsible for the snakebites, when I entered the snake in the garden to tell Eve the truth God was hiding from them, he cursed the woman and said her offsprings would be attacked by the snake. This is a result of God's actions so its spiritual

Lol at the bolded.
I agree with your assertion, but the 'spiritual' I refer to here is 'you' entering the snake again to go do the biting.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 9 Die As Plateau Clinic Treats 430 Snakebites by joeyswift(m): 7:55am On Jul 27, 2018
You could have as well mentioned it,to save everybody the stress,since you know the specie.FYI I didn't write an article,I just made a comment. Pls after telling us the snake specie,do well to tell us the anti venom that is used in the locality
naturefellow:
Re: 9 Die As Plateau Clinic Treats 430 Snakebites by kikake: 8:25am On Jul 27, 2018
joeyswift:
I know zamko very well,its a town of snakes..all kinds of snakes.you sleep with snakes,they are all round you. Anti snake venom is always in high demand.

Is there no way to rid the area of snakes?
Re: 9 Die As Plateau Clinic Treats 430 Snakebites by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:03am On Jul 27, 2018
justifyme:
i serve in plateau state!!! In kanke lga, one local govt away from langtang!!! Was serving in a primary health care in m&e department, and my duty was to send their monthly health facility report to DHIS2!! SO I usually come across number of patients treated for snake bite!
as i said earlier nigerians dont live on statistic
Re: 9 Die As Plateau Clinic Treats 430 Snakebites by CioAngels(f): 9:33am On Jul 27, 2018
Nogodye:
From herdsmen to snake biting...Lord have mercy on this nation
Yes now, if they don't want to die by herdsmen killings, then take and die by snakes bites.
Re: 9 Die As Plateau Clinic Treats 430 Snakebites by joeyswift(m): 9:49am On Jul 27, 2018
U can't rid the area of snakes,because the climatic condition there is so favourable for snakes. Besides snakes have a place in the food chain too. As health workers on posting we wear safety boots
kikake:

Is there no way to rid the area of snakes?
Re: 9 Die As Plateau Clinic Treats 430 Snakebites by naturefellow(m): 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2018
joeyswift:
You could have as well mentioned it,to save everybody the stress,since you know the specie.FYI I didn't write an article,I just made a comment. Pls after telling us the snake specie,do well to tell us the anti venom that is used in the locality
you talked like you knew it all.
Re: 9 Die As Plateau Clinic Treats 430 Snakebites by joeyswift(m): 2:52pm On Jul 27, 2018
And u talked like you super knew it
naturefellow:
you talked like you knew it all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Enlarge Your Pennies With Your Hands Naturally / Why Do My Teeth Bleed When I Brush / 9 Secrets Of Longevity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.