Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Should Banks Debit Customers For SMS Alerts At Month End? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Should Banks Debit Customers For SMS Alerts At Month End? (241 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should Banks Debit Customers For SMS Alerts At Month End? by Nobody: 5:17am On Jul 27, 2018
I have thought about it seriously: should banks be allowed to debit customers at the end of every month for transactions after already deducting commission for each transaction carried out? Take for instance, I transfer money to a user of my bank and another fellow using another bank and the bank deducts commissions of N20 and N50 respectively. Should I still be debited for all my transactions at the end of the month?

It appears though that policies made in Nigeria are sometimes not well-thought out and are made to favour the affluent members of the society at the expense of the masses!

I think many of our policies ought to be reviewed and people (Nigerians) should not just keep quite when wrong policies are pushed down our throats!

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Staff Arraigned For Stealing N13m From Customer’s Account / U.k. Rejects Nigeria’s Vegetables, Other Edibles / Trade Forex In Naira, Deposit In Naira And Also Withdraw In Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.