Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,909 members, 7,799,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Check Out Trending Photos Of A 19-year-old Boy Squeezing His Girlfriend Boobs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out Trending Photos Of A 19-year-old Boy Squeezing His Girlfriend Boobs (12542 Views)

My girlfriend boobs is too Big . Pics added / Bisi Olatilo’s Son, Babajide Caught Squeezing His Fiancee’s Butt During Prayers / Photos Of An Oyibo Squeezing His Naija Girlfriend's B00bs At A Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Trending Photos Of A 19-year-old Boy Squeezing His Girlfriend Boobs by Oleevergist(m): 6:09am On Jul 27, 2018
A Facebook User with the name Majid Smith Posted some Interesting photos on Facebook with the caption!! Wow Last Night Was Lit, On A Romantic Mood Indeed, We can’t tell what happened at the back of the scene, All we can say right now is the picture that was shared on Facebook, Showing him holding down his so-called girlfriend boobs, with the lady in question smiling and happy.

This has Caught the Attention of Many and it was reported straight to Oleevergist Media. We Urge all young and growing adult to be careful of the kind of photos you post online especially Facebook… Be Warn….

MORE PHOTOS
https://oleevergist.com.ng/gossips/check-out-trending-photos-of-a-19-year-old-boy-squeezing-his-girlfriend-boobs/

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Check Out Trending Photos Of A 19-year-old Boy Squeezing His Girlfriend Boobs by Nackzy: 6:12am On Jul 27, 2018
Imagine that
Buhari coman fight corruption ooooo

5 Likes

Re: Check Out Trending Photos Of A 19-year-old Boy Squeezing His Girlfriend Boobs by Oleevergist(m): 6:28am On Jul 27, 2018
Nackzy:
Imagine that
Buhari coman fight corruption ooooo
Buhari will not ans you
Re: Check Out Trending Photos Of A 19-year-old Boy Squeezing His Girlfriend Boobs by cj4blues(m): 6:37am On Jul 27, 2018
God have mercy on Children of nowadays

3 Likes

Re: Check Out Trending Photos Of A 19-year-old Boy Squeezing His Girlfriend Boobs by blakid(m): 6:49am On Jul 27, 2018
Product of careless sexual act.
Re: Check Out Trending Photos Of A 19-year-old Boy Squeezing His Girlfriend Boobs by Kezifils(m): 6:59am On Jul 27, 2018
They wont knw the implications of having such pictures on the internet

1 Like

Re: Check Out Trending Photos Of A 19-year-old Boy Squeezing His Girlfriend Boobs by ExAngel007(f): 7:32am On Jul 27, 2018
kidz
Re: Check Out Trending Photos Of A 19-year-old Boy Squeezing His Girlfriend Boobs by lacruz12(m): 7:41am On Jul 27, 2018
where's my cane please

1 Like

Re: Check Out Trending Photos Of A 19-year-old Boy Squeezing His Girlfriend Boobs by Partnerbiz3: 7:46am On Jul 27, 2018
Tripe...
Re: Check Out Trending Photos Of A 19-year-old Boy Squeezing His Girlfriend Boobs by Oleevergist(m): 8:21am On Jul 27, 2018
cj4blues:
Amen
Re: Check Out Trending Photos Of A 19-year-old Boy Squeezing His Girlfriend Boobs by Oleevergist(m): 8:23am On Jul 27, 2018
Kezifils:
They wont knw the implications of having such pictures on the internet
atall
Re: Check Out Trending Photos Of A 19-year-old Boy Squeezing His Girlfriend Boobs by Oleevergist(m): 8:24am On Jul 27, 2018
lacruz12:
where's my cane please
incoooooominggg
Re: Check Out Trending Photos Of A 19-year-old Boy Squeezing His Girlfriend Boobs by HeWrites(m): 8:31am On Jul 27, 2018
See the girl's small bress... She's still misusing it, the thing that she suppose dey pack

3 Likes

Re: Check Out Trending Photos Of A 19-year-old Boy Squeezing His Girlfriend Boobs by orisa37: 8:35am On Jul 27, 2018
cj4blues:

What? God is jealous.
Re: Check Out Trending Photos Of A 19-year-old Boy Squeezing His Girlfriend Boobs by tstx(m): 8:51am On Jul 27, 2018
Lets not pretend we didn't do this too.

I did worst at that age

see my signature

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Trending Photos Of A 19-year-old Boy Squeezing His Girlfriend Boobs by pweshdodo(m): 9:19am On Jul 27, 2018
Na somebody go marry the girl like that o
Re: Check Out Trending Photos Of A 19-year-old Boy Squeezing His Girlfriend Boobs by IamAirforce1: 9:22am On Jul 27, 2018
Lol
Re: Check Out Trending Photos Of A 19-year-old Boy Squeezing His Girlfriend Boobs by Pricelessangel0(f): 9:36am On Jul 27, 2018
Its a pity, misplaced priority cry

1 Like

Re: Check Out Trending Photos Of A 19-year-old Boy Squeezing His Girlfriend Boobs by Yeligray(m): 10:28am On Jul 27, 2018
When parents fail in their duty. This is the outcome
Re: Check Out Trending Photos Of A 19-year-old Boy Squeezing His Girlfriend Boobs by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 27, 2018
She has become a shild of the world
Re: Check Out Trending Photos Of A 19-year-old Boy Squeezing His Girlfriend Boobs by lilmax(m): 2:00pm On Jul 27, 2018
and when their past catches up to them they will tell you

" please don't judge me"
Re: Check Out Trending Photos Of A 19-year-old Boy Squeezing His Girlfriend Boobs by Acepen(m): 2:38pm On Jul 27, 2018
tstx:
Lets not pretend we didn't do this too.

I did worst at that age

see my signature
speak For Ur Self Bro Stop Generalizing Ur Black Azz

1 Like

Re: Check Out Trending Photos Of A 19-year-old Boy Squeezing His Girlfriend Boobs by TissuePaper: 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2018
Obinoscopy it's been a while since I saw you on this forum... You've been very quiet lately
Re: Check Out Trending Photos Of A 19-year-old Boy Squeezing His Girlfriend Boobs by fistonati(m): 3:43pm On Jul 27, 2018
Somebody will still blame PDP for this.

let this get to front page to confirm dia online identity.
Re: Check Out Trending Photos Of A 19-year-old Boy Squeezing His Girlfriend Boobs by joeace2040(m): 6:19pm On Jul 27, 2018
Sad
Re: Check Out Trending Photos Of A 19-year-old Boy Squeezing His Girlfriend Boobs by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 27, 2018
Looks soft
Re: Check Out Trending Photos Of A 19-year-old Boy Squeezing His Girlfriend Boobs by minasota(f): 7:44pm On Jul 27, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Looks soft
!diot
Re: Check Out Trending Photos Of A 19-year-old Boy Squeezing His Girlfriend Boobs by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 27, 2018
Who’s this b!tch? undecided
minasota:
!diot

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? / I Cant STOP LAUGHING ..........some Ladies Are Ass Hole {picture} / I Just Noticed This Thing Turns Women On Like Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.