Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Chelsea Fc Sign Player Of Nigerian Descent - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Fc Sign Player Of Nigerian Descent (923 Views)

Euro 2020: Five Players Of Nigerian Descent / Top 5 Sports Women Of Nigerian Descent / C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Fc Sign Player Of Nigerian Descent by karllemah44(m): 7:36am On Jul 27, 2018
The Chelsea football club has just announced the arrival of Osita Popo from Club le petit of Cyprus. Following the uncertainty of Eden Harzard and Willian's future at the club, they had to find a replacement and Popo the 22 year old winger has been considered a very good replacement.
Speaking to Chelsea TV, Mr Rowland Cobb's says "Popo is a Young man with a bright future, he has a pacy kind of play and he is a good dribbler, he will fit into Hazard's position in case he leaves"
Popo the, Cypriot of Nigerian descent scored a total of 23 goals and 16 assist during the last season and says he is ready to do more at Chelsea.
"Coming to Chelsea is like a dream move for me, I know there will be serious competition here,but I'm focused on just one thing and that's improving my previous record at CLP, I promise to do well if I'm given the chance. I'm here to satisfy the fans" Popo said

1 Share

Re: Chelsea Fc Sign Player Of Nigerian Descent by karllemah44(m): 7:37am On Jul 27, 2018
Just for jokes oh grin grin grin grin grin

More photos below

Re: Chelsea Fc Sign Player Of Nigerian Descent by KELVINXY: 7:38am On Jul 27, 2018
Lol

Burst my head grin

They should send him to Madrid plz cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Fc Sign Player Of Nigerian Descent by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:41am On Jul 27, 2018
I dey come for you op. Am coming undecided kiss
Re: Chelsea Fc Sign Player Of Nigerian Descent by karllemah44(m): 7:43am On Jul 27, 2018
KELVINXY:
Lol

Burst my head grin

They should send him to Madrid plz cheesy
no Chelsea is good for him, hazard is going to Madrid na
Re: Chelsea Fc Sign Player Of Nigerian Descent by KELVINXY: 7:55am On Jul 27, 2018
karllemah44:
no Chelsea is good for him, hazard is going to Madrid na

On behalf of all Chelsea fans and support groups

We wholeheartedly reject this benevolent offer from you Ma. We appreciate!

Once again plz send him to Madrid
Or
Rather to Barcelona since they have this thing for short and average height players.
At least let Messi have a lil competition (in height I mean).

Thanks for ur understanding. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Fc Sign Player Of Nigerian Descent by Shehucom(m): 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2018
I can't believe I almost fell for this... Next time I'll just scroll down before deciding on whether to read.... You try

(1) (Reply)

FIRST WWE WRESTLER FROM NIGERIA AND NAIRALANDER / Liverpool Squad Receive Customised Champions League 24K Gold Plated Iphone X / Xavi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.