Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Buhari In His Farm . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In His Farm . (786 Views)

Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death / Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos) / President Buhari Spotted At His Farm In His Hometown Daura, Katsina (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari In His Farm . by johnmartus(m): 8:27am On Jul 27, 2018
Mr president visit his farm in Daura .such a humble man.long life Mr president

Re: Buhari In His Farm . by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 8:31am On Jul 27, 2018
no comment
Re: Buhari In His Farm . by ozoebuka1(m): 8:34am On Jul 27, 2018
It's good he's found out that there's his destination in 2019 angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari In His Farm . by johnmartus(m): 8:40am On Jul 27, 2018
grin in your dream.
ozoebuka1:
It's good he's found out that there's his destination in 2019 angry
Re: Buhari In His Farm . by johnmartus(m): 8:54am On Jul 27, 2018
shocked I will delete my account here if buhari defeated in 2019.
ozoebuka1:
Only a mad person deceives himself in the face of reality.
Re: Buhari In His Farm . by FarahAideed: 8:57am On Jul 27, 2018
The farm he will soon be sent back to
Re: Buhari In His Farm . by ozoebuka1(m): 8:58am On Jul 27, 2018
johnmartus:
shocked I will delete my account here if buhari defeated in 2019.
its quite unfortunate no one gives a mess about your nairaland account and what you do with it come 2019 undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari In His Farm . by Printerscanner: 9:02am On Jul 27, 2018
Buhari spends his free time with his cows because he is a Fulani man. Goatluck spends his free time with his hot drinks and fellow drunkards because he is an Ijaw man. A fake PhD holder in Zoology and Fisheries that cannot even manage a fish pond. What a tale of two presidents!

Re: Buhari In His Farm . by RevenGeMission: 9:08am On Jul 27, 2018
You should give a mess, it depends on how long the account was registered

By the way even most of your brothers in Yoruba land agree Buhari will win this coming election

If you elect another hausa man , e.g Atiku , atiku will use 8 years completely , making 12 years for Hausa presidency

And you and your brothers are the one who keep saying Hausa people have born to rule mentality

If there's still a nigeria after that then ibos will spend 4 years in presidency because it's you who allowed hausa man to spend 12 years ... and so
it comes back to Yoruba and trust me , Who ever is fielded will spend his 8 years that's how things work , you may not see it now , but eventually you will
ozoebuka1:
its quite unfortunate no one gives a mess about your nairaland account and what you do with it come 2019 undecided
Re: Buhari In His Farm . by Firefire(m): 9:11am On Jul 27, 2018
Very good that he familiarizing himself once again with his cows.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In His Farm . by AllHailBiafra(m): 9:18am On Jul 27, 2018
Printerscanner:
Buhari spends his free time with his cows because he is a Fulani man. Goatluck spends his free time with his hot drinks and fellow drunkards because he is an Ijaw man. A fake PhD holder in Zoology and Fisheries that cannot even manage a fish pond. What a tale of two presidents!
Is it not obvious how irredeemable your foolishness syndrome has degenerated into? I really don't know what to say to you but the fact is that you're caused and probably your generation too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari In His Farm . by ozoebuka1(m): 9:20am On Jul 27, 2018
RevenGeMission:

By the way even most of your brothers in Yoruba land agree Buhari will win this coming election

If you elect another hausa man , e.g Atiku , atiku will use 8 years completely , making 12 years for Hausa presidency

And you and your brothers are the one who keep saying Hausa people have born to rule mentality

If there's still a nigeria after that then ibos will spend 4 years in presidency because it's you who allowed hausa man to spend 12 years ... and so
it comes back to Yoruba and trust me , Who ever is fielded will spend his 8 years that's how things work , you may not see it now , but eventually you will
If Buhari who's almost worshipped in the north can't get a complete 4 years due to his abysmal performance, who's atiku when he underperfoms?

Even in my next life, I'd still be igbo so, don't refer me as an afonja because i neither mine skulls nor have a cone head. angry
Re: Buhari In His Farm . by Sharpshooota: 9:28am On Jul 27, 2018
Buhari and his cow supporters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari In His Farm . by RevenGeMission: 9:34am On Jul 27, 2018
When i wrote

Even most of your brothers in Yoruba land agree Buhari will win this coming election

ozoebuka1:
If Buhari who's almost worshipped in the north can't get a complete 4 years due to his abysmal performance, who's atiku when he underperfoms?

Even in my next life, I'd still be igbo so, don't refer me as an afonja because i neither mine skulls nor have a cone head. angry

I meant your brothers in Afonja Land with Cone head where they come to prosper and still abuse us
Re: Buhari In His Farm . by SolutionMee: 10:02am On Jul 27, 2018
Honestly, Daura looks beautiful ooo

Just like Silicon Valley here in America

Why are Nigerians fighting the old man

Please wait till he makes the whole of Nigeria look like Daura

Nigeria Cows are more beautiful than her people sef

I just have to tell U guys the truth
Re: Buhari In His Farm . by johnmartus(m): 10:46am On Jul 27, 2018
cheesy grin
Printerscanner:
Re: Buhari In His Farm . by johnmartus(m): 10:48am On Jul 27, 2018
Help me tell him .
RevenGeMission:

Re: Buhari In His Farm . by johnmartus(m): 10:52am On Jul 27, 2018
undecided but he has fulfilled his promised.
Firefire:
Very good that he familiarizing himself once again with his cows.
Re: Buhari In His Farm . by johnmartus(m): 10:53am On Jul 27, 2018
Sharpshooota:
Buhari and his cow supporters
embarassed

(1) (Reply)

No More Defections From APC, Okorocha Tells Buhari / 2019: See How Nigerians Will Give Buhari 13m Votes – Lauretta Onochie / Oby Ezekwezili Presided Over PACT Election Adjudged To Be Fraudulent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.