Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,858 members, 7,806,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Why Does It Hurt Like Hell - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does It Hurt Like Hell (2421 Views)

Why Does It Hurt So Much?..............she Left. / Does It Hurt The First Time? / It Hurt To Love And Not Loved Back! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does It Hurt Like Hell by Nenum(m): 4:18am On Jun 17, 2010
Why is it that when you love someone the person becomes a pain in the as*s, so bad that you wanna run mad, but once the person aint around u would not be able to breath, as u would rada dey be around to make u mad instead.
Re: Why Does It Hurt Like Hell by Pweety4me(f): 4:19am On Jun 17, 2010
Crazy Rove. . .
Re: Why Does It Hurt Like Hell by Nobody: 4:19am On Jun 17, 2010
awww,cute. First broken heart, huh?
Re: Why Does It Hurt Like Hell by kashmo: 4:26am On Jun 17, 2010
This is hilarious grin I guess the word Love should now be substituted for Mad. . . .
Re: Why Does It Hurt Like Hell by Nobody: 4:28am On Jun 17, 2010
. . cool
Re: Why Does It Hurt Like Hell by Gabry(f): 4:30am On Jun 17, 2010
Nenum:

Why is it that when you love someone the person becomes a pain in the as*s, so bad that you wanna run mad, but once the person aint around u would not be able to breath, as u would rada dey be around to make u mad instead.

Really? Ive never felt that way naaa. When he is around, I love every bit of it. We do argue but we dont argue that much and we come to agreement but I still love him alot when he is around and love and miss him more when he is not around
Re: Why Does It Hurt Like Hell by Nenum(m): 4:34am On Jun 17, 2010
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Why Does It Hurt Like Hell by Gabry(f): 4:36am On Jun 17, 2010
Nenum:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Whats wrong bro., Tell me. Maybe I can help
Re: Why Does It Hurt Like Hell by Nenum(m): 4:40am On Jun 17, 2010
Gabry:

Really? Ive never felt that way naaa. When he is around, I love every bit of it. We do argue but we dont argue that much and we come to agreement but I still love him alot when he is around and love and miss him more when he is not around
hmmmm wat is love? could you help me define it. maybe that would help. lol

Pweety4me:

Crazy Rove. . .

berra crazy dan neva. lol

FL Gators:

awww,cute. First broken heart, huh?

I wish my brother, really wanna feel human again, its been long since the last one.
lol
Re: Why Does It Hurt Like Hell by Sweetdoct247(m): 4:41am On Jun 17, 2010
Is that true? I'd better not fall in love them undecided
Re: Why Does It Hurt Like Hell by Gabry(f): 4:50am On Jun 17, 2010
Nenum:

hmmmm wat is love? could you help me define it. maybe that would help. lol

Love is all about sacrificing my dear. When you truly love someone, u are willing to sacrifice for that person no matter what but we a good cause . Meaning that you know and is certain that that person loves you in return and is all about sacrificing as well. But abover all, love is when you really cherish a person internally for who and what the person is without having to judge that person and theres a sexual attraction between the both. Hope u understand my explanation wink
Re: Why Does It Hurt Like Hell by Nenum(m): 5:02am On Jun 17, 2010
Gabry:

Love is all about sacrificing my dear. When you truly love someone, u are willing to sacrifice for that person no matter what but we a good cause . Meaning that you know and is certain that that person loves you in return and is all about sacrificing as well. But abover all, love is when you really cherish a person internally for who and what the person is without having to judge that person and theres a sexual attraction between the both. Hope u understand my explanation wink

Those two quotes *******.
hmmmmm.

let me think: or better still help break down
Re: Why Does It Hurt Like Hell by Pweety4me(f): 5:04am On Jun 17, 2010
@Gabry do u really think all dat r in-love feel or are sexually attracted 2 their partners?
Re: Why Does It Hurt Like Hell by Gabry(f): 5:10am On Jun 17, 2010
Nenum:

Those two quotes *******.
hmmmmm.

let me think: or better still help break down

Break down to wetin?

Pweety4me:

@Gabry do u really think all dat r in-love feel or are sexually attracted 2 their partners?

Sure they are. why wont they? sad
Re: Why Does It Hurt Like Hell by Pweety4me(f): 5:12am On Jun 17, 2010
^I dunno but i think i have heard of some cases where they don't! cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Why Does It Hurt Like Hell by Gabry(f): 5:19am On Jun 17, 2010
Pweety4me:

^I dunno but i think i have heard of some cases where they don't! cheesy lipsrsealed

Ive never heard of that ooo. cause Ive never felt so h0rny in ma life when he is around lipsrsealed
Re: Why Does It Hurt Like Hell by Pweety4me(f): 5:20am On Jun 17, 2010
;d :-x :-x :p
Re: Why Does It Hurt Like Hell by Carolece(f): 5:27am On Jun 17, 2010
Probably its not love but obsession. "just saying"
Re: Why Does It Hurt Like Hell by Nenum(m): 5:32am On Jun 17, 2010
Carolece:

Probably its not love but obsession. "just saying"

another dimension. which one are we to rely upon.

lol
Re: Why Does It Hurt Like Hell by Pweety4me(f): 5:33am On Jun 17, 2010
^It could possibly be obsession y'know? wink smiley
Re: Why Does It Hurt Like Hell by Carolece(f): 5:36am On Jun 17, 2010
On both if you wish Nenum. quite interesting!
Re: Why Does It Hurt Like Hell by Nenum(m): 5:39am On Jun 17, 2010
Carolece:

On both if you wish Nenum. quite interesting!

wats interesting, a tip of my privacy in public, or the fact that i am trying not to relax.

hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Why Does It Hurt Like Hell by Nobody: 5:40am On Jun 17, 2010
love is greatest virtue of all. . we see it everywhere smiley
Re: Why Does It Hurt Like Hell by Carolece(f): 5:42am On Jun 17, 2010
If its that much, write a book, publish it. I'd be the first to purchase. I love to read. cheesy
Re: Why Does It Hurt Like Hell by dibolic: 6:41am On Jun 17, 2010
Nenum:

well i use to watch this in movies and laugh on the ppl who act like in pain due to love . And one fine day i fell in love and i feel they are correct
its so so so so so and so so pain full . yes its pain in as*s as well as every were .
Re: Why Does It Hurt Like Hell by Carolece(f): 6:46am On Jun 17, 2010
most men mistake infatuation and obsession for love.
Re: Why Does It Hurt Like Hell by Rocktation(f): 7:58am On Jun 17, 2010
The 2 dollar question.
Re: Why Does It Hurt Like Hell by MissyB1(m): 8:46am On Jun 17, 2010
BTB!!!

Somethings You just can't explain.
Re: Why Does It Hurt Like Hell by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 17, 2010
Love is dead.wat we hv nowadays is just mere attraction which can grow to like based on the size of the mans' pocket and how pretty the lady is
Re: Why Does It Hurt Like Hell by SALady(f): 9:21am On Jun 17, 2010
@Poster I am with you on this one
Re: Why Does It Hurt Like Hell by Onchedu(m): 10:05am On Jun 17, 2010
The process of transition from the ideal to the real and then possibly finding that equilibrium mid-point between ideal and real is like polishing diamonds or forging and finishing steel. Love that will survive and be sweet to both parties must find that equilibrium point.

The frictions of being together and the process of forging two into one entity requires being proactive. Balancing head and heart in the equations of love by 50/50 or something as close to that as possible within both parties.

The ideal says "go in without caution." The real says "stay on top of things and know when to "regulate supply and demand."

The former is self-less but exposes the lover to higher possibilities of hurt. The thrill of it is raw and overwhelming when the going is good; the backlash of rough times can be very disturbing.It is a risk taker and will either be backed by faith or inspired by fear. Better by faith.

The later is cautious and calculative and provides some security against extreme hurting. It's not as interesting but is more secure.

Finding the balance between these two provides either or both parties with the best love has to offer.

Don't go it one way, go it both ways and the fights wont be as nerve wrecking or frequent when Ur together and U will be able to long for the persons presence in a way healthy enough to go about living Ur life in joys and happiness and peace.

At the end of the day, it's not where U find love first that matters but where U find peace first. listen to the voice in Ur head when ur heart is alive.
Re: Why Does It Hurt Like Hell by Onchedu(m): 10:30am On Jun 17, 2010
bennygee:

Love is dead.wat we hv nowadays is just mere attraction which can grow to like based on the size of the mans' pocket and how pretty the lady is

Love is not dead. People don not just understand what love is and base it too much on feelings.

Love is a trinity. Agape, Phileo, and Eros; in that decreasing order of hieirarchy. U must first understand the Love of God for man, then the love of family, before erotic/sensual love, and having understood them, U must then weave the three together to get the best of love. A threefold chord is not easily broken.

To say that love is dead is same as saying God is dead. God is love and Love is God. He made us for himself and it's only in him we are complete. there are rules to life and those that live contrary to them cannot live a full life. the lie of the world is that we are can exist independent of our creator and outside his instructions and fare well.

Love is patient, and is Kind; love does not envy, love is not boastful, is not puffed up, it does not behave itself unseemly, is not self seeking, is not easily provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in sin, but rejoices in truth; it bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails.

Head and heart from God down to man in faith and truth and righteousness; In love.

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Loves Me And Wants To Marry Me But Mixes Tenses. What Do I Do? / Ladies Can U Date A Guy Without Beards? / Why Do People Ask Single People For Relationship Advice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.