Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son (48859 Views)

Adeolu Adeboye Birthday: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Celebrate First Son (Photo) / Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message / Angelina Oyakhilome's 80th Birthday: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Mother Celebrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son by ProfGday(m): 6:53pm On Jul 27, 2018
Ziggylady:

I hope you are not 'worwor' yourself.
If know anything call handsome...that's me ma'am
Re: Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:55pm On Jul 27, 2018
perfectface:
that couldn't have been possible without an igbo mix. Lol. His mama did good

Thumbs!
Re: Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son by hizzypearl(f): 7:03pm On Jul 27, 2018
21? REALLY?

HE LOOKS OLDER

grin grin grin
Re: Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son by Irepib(m): 7:12pm On Jul 27, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Is he single?? cheesy
no his double open ur tet for hot fire
Re: Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son by ikorodureporta: 7:28pm On Jul 27, 2018
Na Ifeanyi born this one?? cheesy ....d son of a fvckn illuminatist
Re: Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son by CFAD: 7:35pm On Jul 27, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Is he single?? cheesy
Re: Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son by Joystark(f): 7:37pm On Jul 27, 2018
See fine boy ���
Re: Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 27, 2018
Snowangel007:

Is he a her? Or is she a him??
Typographical error

1 Like

Re: Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son by bukatyne(f): 7:52pm On Jul 27, 2018
Powerful prayer, hot super handsome son, ain't a fan of full beards but this is cute.

Long life and prosperity. God give you the grace not to be a disappointment to your parents and walk in their legacy.

Amen.
Re: Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son by hmmmmmnn: 7:59pm On Jul 27, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
hot pastor son grin abeg do ALL IT TAKES, BY ALL MEANS 2 make heaven . this ur hotness is not for HELL cool
A serious message inanimate hilarious manner
Re: Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son by Sapphire86(f): 8:00pm On Jul 27, 2018
anigold:
you are decent lady,the first Nairaland gal not to reply to a joke with an insult.. kudos.. abeg drop your phone number..

Typing......
Re: Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son by Auwal600(m): 8:03pm On Jul 27, 2018
CRIOUXLY SPEAKING I WANT TO DAUGHT D AGE O.HAA 21
Dnt tel me dis guy na my kid brother,wen if i c am 4 road na egban i go first call am hmmm
Re: Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son by bimbim75: 8:36pm On Jul 27, 2018
iamsea:
If not for that the person that posted that pix is a pastor and that the pix posted is that of his son.. I would have doubted the age of that guy.. He looks like someone between the age range of 25 and 28
It money my brother,like my own at home he looks like 26 but he is 22.
Re: Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2018
Cuteness personified, this guy was created on a Sunday.
Re: Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son by Wizaugpet(m): 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
hot pastor son grin abeg do ALL IT TAKES, BY ALL MEANS 2 make heaven . this ur hotness is not for HELL cool
Sister, He's not 'Hot',,, He's 'Handsome'... undecided
What's the meaning of 'Hot' by the way
Re: Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son by Wizaugpet(m): 8:49pm On Jul 27, 2018
This guy is too Handsome...
Doesn't look like the son of a Nigerian Pastor.... undecided
Handsome and lets meet in the Fire bro,,, even your Father suppose know that... grin
Re: Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son by okedoyinolabisi(f): 9:02pm On Jul 27, 2018
happy birthday omo pastor wa
Re: Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son by iamhorseman(m): 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Is he single?? cheesy
...... Lol. He is plural..
Re: Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son by Rhea(f): 9:55pm On Jul 27, 2018
Sapphire86:
Omo re bi custard wink shocked

If he was much older, he would have been a crush. At least his father will be praying for me NON STOP! grin grin grin

Age no matter my sista. I bet he is long enough and endowed to do the needful
Plus all the anointing and miracle prayer coming from the house on za rock
Re: Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son by labelle123(f): 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2018
21 hmmmm let me come and be going
Re: Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son by Nigeriakan: 10:46pm On Jul 27, 2018
Adegboyega.... One thing I love about the Yorubas is giving their offspring their tribal names.
HBD, Adegboyega!
Re: Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son by babytoun: 10:49pm On Jul 27, 2018
iamsea:
If not for that the person that posted that pix is a pastor and that the pix posted is that of his son.. I would have doubted the age of that guy.. He looks like someone between the age range of 25 and 28

pastor Paul got married in 1994 and the first child is a girl so check it ....the guy is 21
Re: Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son by Tobycharles: 11:02pm On Jul 27, 2018
The real Afonja!!!
Re: Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son by Tundeobama(m): 11:26pm On Jul 27, 2018
funtomiee:
chai see frsh and nice handsome looking dude
how i wish
omo see his hand am tripping
God i want an handsome son like him
lets make one together
Re: Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son by Tundeobama(m): 11:31pm On Jul 27, 2018
ikorodureporta:
Na Ifeanyi born this one?? cheesy ....d son of a fvckn illuminatist
na u dey arrange the meeting share the meeting pics not assumptions low life life people every successful person is iluminaty because you didn't make in life doesn't mean others wont do something with your life stoo the hate.

1 Like

Re: Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son by Rajosh(m): 12:31am On Jul 28, 2018
Father fine, mother fine. Tell me how won't the offsprings be fine.
Re: Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son by ikorodureporta: 5:24am On Jul 28, 2018
Tundeobama:

na u dey arrange the meeting share the meeting pics not assumptions low life life people every successful person is iluminaty because you didn't make in life doesn't mean others wont do something with your life stoo the hate.
...if u kno u kno
Re: Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son by Sapphire86(f): 6:37am On Jul 28, 2018
Rhea:

Age no matter my sista. I bet he is long enough and endowed to do the needful
Plus all the anointing and miracle prayer coming from the house on za rock

The first part of your talk get as e be grin grin. Abeg, pastor's son is still a fargin ooooo wink

As for the 2nd point, o wa on point cheesy grin
Re: Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:10pm On Jul 28, 2018
put up ur picture so i can follow hail u dear, u dont need 2 be jealous grin
Wizaugpet:

Sister, He's not 'Hot',,, He's 'Handsome'... undecided
What's the meaning of 'Hot' by the way
Re: Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son by Wizaugpet(m): 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
put up ur picture so i can follow hail u dear, u dont need 2 be jealous grin
I don't do that dear...
If I do, I pity your boy friend, cos you won't only hail me, but will dump that innocent bro... smiley
Re: Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:20pm On Jul 28, 2018
i hear u sweet mouth, av an amazing weekend cool
Wizaugpet:

I don't do that dear...
If I do, I pity your boy friend, cos you won't only hail me, but will dump that innocent bro... smiley

1 Like

Re: Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son by Rhea(f): 11:17pm On Jul 28, 2018
Sapphire86:

The first part of your talk get as e be grin grin. Abeg, pastor's son is still a fargin ooooo wink

As for the 2nd point, o wa on point cheesy grin

cheesy cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' / Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.