Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze (45009 Views)

Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man / Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son / Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by Tundeobama(m): 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2018
Mandynews:
Jesus never did eye service
since they have being doing without publishing you people said they did nothing now they are showing few you people are. stil complaining i tire for blacks Christian in other countries pay tithe and offerings too in Nigeria less than 20 percent even pay
Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
First of all for the moderators forcing me to swear an oath before commenting on an Islamic thread, I hereby say Allahu Akbar for a forced completion of my initiation into the occultic world of Islam. I've begged them to remove that oath from my profile but they've refused my wish. It's not by force to be a suicide bomber. I'm not ready to die yet.

Secondly, as a loyal P.A leke is to his father, I expected nothing less.

The book of Matthew 6: 3-4 says
"But when you give to the poor, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving will be in secret; and your Father who sees what is done in secret will reward you."
In summary of that passage, give and shut your mouth . Let not the whole world know about your deeds.

Leke definitely have a special place in hell for going against the teachings of his Lord.
anybody seeing that thing on ur profile will assume u be igbo muslimcheesy. Never seen an igbo muslim before shacheesy.better jus change ur moniker to Alhaji Azubuikecheesy.
Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by Tundeobama(m): 3:48pm On Jul 27, 2018
Azmodan:

Well yes his is very guilty

His father is a criminal fraudster of a pastor, his father said those who don't pay tithes won't make heaven ! A stupid commnet from a stupid pastor

The fool didn't day if you lie you won't make heaven or if you steal or if you have or loot or commit fraud ! Apparently according to the stupid Adeboye paying.tithes ensures you make heaven

Tell me the relevance of your mosque and imam to the society Rccg is paying thousands of staff and 24hrs electricity inn camp free foods during convention and WiFi.Your religion is producing almajiri and sucide bombers.when hundreds are enjoying scholarship in rccg

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 27, 2018
That's eye service at the highest levels.

Dat available at unbelievably cheap rates!!!!
Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 27, 2018
KELVINXY:
Son what have you learnt from thy father!
Nothing obviously! undecided

Anything u do or did for the camera is for the glory of the world not of God.
at least we should give him kudos for this. The one in the past wey some pentcoastal churches go dey hustle money from followers wey their pastors dey take go on fun trips overseas no make sense. If more churches in nigeria are into giving to the society then they will be putting smiles on the faces of nigeria.
Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by SexytorresE(f): 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2018
Daddy freeze won't b nice when he reply. Am waiting grin
Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by goaldynboy: 3:57pm On Jul 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
First of all for the moderators forcing me to swear an oath before commenting on an Islamic thread, I hereby say Allahu Akbar for a forced completion of my initiation into the occultic world of Islam. I've begged them to remove that oath from my profile but they've refused my wish. It's not by force to be a suicide bomber. I'm not ready to die yet.

"But when you give to the poor, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving will be in secret; and your Father who sees what is done in secret will reward you."
In summary of that passage, give and shut your mouth . Let not the whole world know about your deeds.

Leke definitely have a special place in hell for going against the teachings of his Lord.

And you? Are you going to heaven for judging Leke? Or has God appointed you to determine who goes to heaven and who goes to hell?!!
Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by ndubuisi6: 3:57pm On Jul 27, 2018
U built schools and start showing everyone to see, should that be d life of a pastor. Allow us to confirm and Priase you, Dear leke pastor.
Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by enoch701(m): 3:59pm On Jul 27, 2018
Bluezy13:
Now they are doing it for people to see... just for people to see.
It therefore means they wouldn't have done it if people didn't see and talked.

Hypocrites everywhere!!!

Freeze should keep talking so that they'll keep doing since it's the only way to get them doing.

Human beings
Very very hard to please
Since you are not aware of what they have been doing with your tithe and offerings
Now they have decided to let you know
Nah another story again.
Nawa ooo
Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by emmasege: 4:11pm On Jul 27, 2018
Leke Adeboye need not join the man in a fruitless conversation. And if he must comment on his church giving, must he also insult someone? This, to me, is not Christianity. I didn't expect this from any of the Biological children of the media-hyped Daddy G.O.
Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by ifiokjohn(m): 4:16pm On Jul 27, 2018
They did it in secret, you complained now they are doing it openly u still complain.
What do u guys want? ehn.
Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by dorox(m): 4:23pm On Jul 27, 2018
lekanation:
if you're sensible enough and you aren't blind, you saw the warning vividly before clicking on it for crying out loud.. you're one of the people that are destroying Nigeria.. in the first place.. why clicking on the thread you hate so much are you blind or your head was wiped clean when you clicked on it after clicking, you went ahead and click on the oath. why do you people like looking for trouble I think trouble is in your blood "igbo" are the most senseless and clueless tribe in the whole world. even animals in Sahara desert are more sensible than you pigs

I have no qualms with Muslims having their own protected space that is free from the criticism of unbelievers. But if their mods should decide to push any post from the protected enclave of Islam for Muslim section to the front page, then I think it is only fair that the general public is also allowed to freely comment without swearing an oath.

You guys are having it both ways which is just not fair to the rest of this community. And it also shows the level of greed and insecurity of those Muslims that insist on having their topics brought to the general public whilst denying the public the ability to respond should they desire to do so.

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by drakeli: 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Mr man. This is giving to the school an institution of learning. Not giving to the poor. The phrase “The poor” in English denotes poor human being just like “the rich”, “the weak”, “the brave”, “the sick”, and not an organization or established institutions like this one.
Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2018
Tundeobama:

Tell me the relevance of your mosque and imam to the society Rccg is paying thousands of staff and 24hrs electricity inn camp free foods during convention and WiFi.Your religion is producing almajiri and sucide bombers.when hundreds are enjoying scholarship in rccg

Adeboye is a crook period
Who gave him.seats in paradise to allot ? A criminal is is sure to burn in hell himself is not claiming to be a spokes person for God ?
Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by SURElee(f): 4:53pm On Jul 27, 2018
KELVINXY:
Son what have you learnt from thy father!
Nothing obviously! undecided

Anything u do or did for the camera is for the glory of the world not of God.

Aswear! He obviously learnt nothing. Is he even supposed to be online trying to stir up backlash from Freeze? Since when did Leke adeboye become a mouth piece or spokesperson for the body of Christ? Mschewwww!
Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by kinzation(m): 5:26pm On Jul 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

once found myself in the situation of that oath..na hin I just turn back jeje..no be by force to comment on Islamic thread
Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by figure007(m): 5:32pm On Jul 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

you quoted the Bible which keke went against and you judge that he has a place in hell.. Now let me quote yours... Don't judge someone as not to be judge.... You too have the front sit in hell... Simple
Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by Penistrate: 5:33pm On Jul 27, 2018
Game on! Daddy Frezz 1 vs 1 Redeem. HT result.
Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by guywitzerogal(m): 5:55pm On Jul 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Leke definitely have a special place in hell for igoing against the teachings of his Lord.
1 year ban fall on you
Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by IMASTEX: 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2018
Bluezy13:
Now they are doing it for people to see... just for people to see.
It therefore means they wouldn't have done it if people didn't see and talked.

Hypocrites everywhere!!!

Freeze should keep talking so that they'll keep doing since it's the only way to get them doing.
Seconded.
It also therefore means they were hitherto not giving back to the society. If this is the right way to give to God. Why not encourage the members to give directly to the needy. Instead of being the middle man "God" through which the needy get whatever. And at a higher commission rate.
Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 27, 2018
Let's cross our fingers while we wait for daddy freeze
Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by consciouman: 7:43pm On Jul 27, 2018
Hmmmm.........human beings ehh!, if you do and not show they will talk, if you do and show they will still talk!.......d tin just weak me.

Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by idrisreal007: 7:55pm On Jul 27, 2018
Someone once told me that if u are going to give you must ensure you leave the camera at home. this is the only giving with a reward.
Honestly, i have been to 3 redeem churches, have been active and loyal but it turns out that when i actually need help, they don't know me. They begin to look at me like a scammer.
Even the people in politics are better than those in the church or maybe they are just thesame
Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by Bluezy13(m): 8:18pm On Jul 27, 2018
enoch701:

Human beings
Very very hard to please
Since you are not aware of what they have been doing with your tithe and offerings
Now they have decided to let you know
Nah another story again.
Nawa ooo

They decided to let me know by coming on a social media page to broadcast it, abi?

I know there is a place in your bible that says let your left hand not know what your right hand is doing.
And I also know it went further to elaborate that you shouldn't be like the scribes and Pharisees who call a gathering by blowing trumpets just to announce they are giving.
Bible verses available on request.

BTW, I'm not a Christian fan
Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by onlyinJESUS: 9:10pm On Jul 27, 2018
The adeboyes are CERTAINLY more HERETIC than Daddy freeze
Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by IbnAbdullah1(m): 9:12pm On Jul 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

As much as you don't like to swear an oath before entering the Islamic section, is anyone forcing you to comment In the said section?
I,as a Muslim do not go fishing for Christians thread to say rubbish like many of you usually do and when we react you call us terrorist and several unprintable names.
I wonder who are the intolerant ones here.
Just Imagine if some Muslims wrote half of what you write against Islam do you think Christianity as a religion will exist?
Bros, bia why e dry difficult for una to mind una business?
Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by Kingosytex(m): 10:16pm On Jul 27, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Yes freeze backs up what he says with biblical quotes, and interpretes it to suit himself and his followers, eg fornication, you want to tell me him quoting bible, twisting it saying fornication really isnt a sin is right Even satan when tempting Jesus three times quoted the word of God to sound convincing so what are you saying
what am saying is that it is only the open-minded people that understand freeze, for u to understand freeze, u need to free urself from religious fanaticism and sentiments
Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by timiphast(m): 10:32pm On Jul 27, 2018
Please let him talk, so we all know how to quote from the Bible when leke tries to defend what he believes in, when freeze was busy condemning, nobody remembers any quoto from the Bible. I pity all of you
Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by timiphast(m): 10:39pm On Jul 27, 2018
[quote author=wittyt98 post=69752061]Nice gesture but why are you complaining? like its not what you and your con man father are supposed to be doing in the first place? your company fvcking earn millions feeding on peoples weakness and gullibility every week ffs. Thank God for freeze and his courage to call out your father and his fellow partners in crime.

you really need to just shut up and focus on your shît cus by the time you're milking the same people you donated to x2 through a new business plan or prophesy & yearly theme as you like to call it, you wont call or seek the attention of freeze

its majorly in this part of the world when one is the wife,son of a pastor,the anointing of calling and authority automatically transfer to the wife,son even though God has not called them. fvcking privileged twât

all the money and power your smart robber father has acquired still cant provide you common Sense [/quote

Wow, in your mind u can talk abi! Thumbs up... I just pity ur descendants!!
Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by timiphast(m): 10:42pm On Jul 27, 2018
Bluezy13:

They decided to let me know by coming on a social media page to broadcast it, abi?

I know there is a place in your bible that says let your left hand not know what your right hand is doing.
And I also know it went further to elaborate that you shouldn't be like the scribes and Pharisees who call a gathering by blowing trumpets just to announce they are giving.
Bible verses available on request.

BTW, I'm not a Christian fan

Since u r not a Christian, shut up ur mouth and stop quoting scriptures you have no idea what they mean.
Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by Bluezy13(m): 10:56pm On Jul 27, 2018
timiphast:

Since u r not a Christian, shut up ur mouth and stop quoting scriptures you have no idea what they mean.

Would Jesus react this way if he was in your stead

"shut up your mouth"
Never knew there was provision for oral communication on this platform.

The place I referenced in the Bible were the exact words of Jesus himself.

I'm afraid you're not worthy to be called a Christian because even James dedicated a whole chapter of his book advising on the use of the tongue but you can't even bridle yours as can be inferred from your post.
Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by Jamesayo: 11:16pm On Jul 27, 2018
I hate it when "this man" turned boy speaks. Who are the they? Which annoyingthing is he carrying? Judgment day will be filled with surprises...
He should just shut up, really...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union / Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey / Difference Between Xmas And Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.