Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze (45006 Views)

Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man / Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son / Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by Tundeobama(m): 11:38pm On Jul 27, 2018
Azmodan:

Adeboye is a crook period
Who gave him.seats in paradise to allot ? A criminal is is sure to burn in hell himself is not claiming to be a spokes person for God ?
chuose And since you been black mailing the man of God your life has not see any meaningful step forward and the church is growing millions attending in 197 countries three more countries loading.Your hate wont change anything.who God has bless no man i repeat can pull down.bye
Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 28, 2018
Tundeobama:

chuose And since you been black mailing the man of God your life has not see any meaningful step forward and the church is growing millions attending in 197 countries three more countries loading.Your hate wont change anything.who God has bless no man i repeat can pull down.bye

Propaganda

The church is loosing more followers than ever in recorded history

People are seeing the fraud human beings have been using Christianity to commit all in the name on knowing the surest way to paradise. The church especially Adeboye has become a materialistic money grubber who twists the word to emphasize not personal development to how being part of the church can ensure salvation especially if you pay tithes like the thief said

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by wittyt98(m): 12:56am On Jul 28, 2018
timiphast:
mr man/woman pity yourself first or better still just kill yourself
Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by Ajadiboye(m): 1:51am On Jul 28, 2018
Daddy Frz already responded

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by drfancy(m): 5:27am On Jul 28, 2018
Whatever you do for people to see. It not acceptable before God. Pls, the son of the G. O. of Redeem section has made us knows that he is a publican as stated in the bible
Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by lexy2014: 7:14am On Jul 28, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Stop giving freeze unnecessary publicity and popularity thereby making people troop to his so called "online church", we all know he is an atheist and anti-christ in the making
what will u then call adeboyes son who is using "acts of charity" to fight d critics of his father as if rccg is a political party? what does d bible say about giving? It clearly shows d adeboyes aren't doing all this 2 glorify d name of God .
Matthew 6:1-4

1 "Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.

2 “So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 3 But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4 so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by lexy2014: 7:20am On Jul 28, 2018
Tundeobama:

Matthew 7:21-23

21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ 23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of iniquity.’

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by Ayopedro(m): 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
First of all for the moderators forcing me to swear an oath before commenting on an Islamic thread, I hereby say Allahu Akbar for a forced completion of my initiation into the occultic world of Islam. I've begged them to remove that oath from my profile but they've refused my wish. It's not by force to be a suicide bomber. I'm not ready to die yet.

Secondly, as a loyal P.A leke is to his father, I expected nothing less.

The book of Matthew 6: 3-4 says
"But when you give to the poor, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving will be in secret; and your Father who sees what is done in secret will reward you."
In summary of that passage, give and shut your mouth . Let not the whole world know about your deeds.

Leke definitely have a special place in hell for going against the teachings of his Lord.

God bless you
Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by Tundeobama(m): 9:56pm On Jul 30, 2018
Azmodan:

Propaganda

The church is loosing more followers than ever in recorded history

People are seeing the fraud human beings have been using Christianity to commit all in the name on knowing the surest way to paradise. The church especially Adeboye has become a materialistic money grubber who twists the word to emphasize not personal development to how being part of the church can ensure salvation especially if you pay tithes like the thief said
which church is loosing followers the one planting churches now in over 197 countries.your hate does not hold water tell me the church you attend that does not collect tithe its a free giving no compulsion.
Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by bisqit: 5:49pm On Nov 24, 2023
KELVINXY:
Son what have you learnt from thy father!
Nothing obviously! undecided

Anything u do or did for the camera is for the glory of the world not of God.
hi, help with advice. I got this job offer. Mon to saturday, 9 to 6pm. Is it ok?
Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by KELVINXY: 10:23pm On Nov 24, 2023
bisqit:
hi, help with advice. I got this job offer. Mon to saturday, 9 to 6pm. Is it ok?

Greetings chief

Well, you will have to consider
The pay..
The nature of the job
The distance from your current abode

How much you spend to and fro then multiply by 26days
Plus your lunch for 26days (maybe?) Then subtrate all these from your proposed salary, if the take home is worth it to you then you are good to go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Difference Between Xmas And Christmas / Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey / Muslim Lawyer Faults Apostle Suleman's Media Trial, Raises 10 Posers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.