Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

All New Mercedes A-class Sedan Revealed (photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / All New Mercedes A-class Sedan Revealed (photos) (23390 Views)

2019 A-Class Sedan Is The Cheapest 2019 Mercedes-Benz / 2019 Porsche Macan Revealed (photos, Details And Price) / 2019 Volkswagen Jetta Revealed (photos And Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All New Mercedes A-class Sedan Revealed (photos) by Cuteamigo1(m): 8:13am On Jul 28, 2018
Perfectionist11:
Mercedes just making the same car types and giving them different names.
your eyes are working.
Re: All New Mercedes A-class Sedan Revealed (photos) by sadiktofa(m): 8:18am On Jul 28, 2018
The A class is like the New C class. Because C class has grown closer to E class. The E class closer to S Class. Now the S class is just something else.

1 Like

Re: All New Mercedes A-class Sedan Revealed (photos) by Dami12345: 8:19am On Jul 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I still prefer my 2018 ford fusion when I'm not interested in taking my 2017 Chevrolet impala out. I love my 2018 Mazda 6 too. Its a beast.

Lol
Re: All New Mercedes A-class Sedan Revealed (photos) by Jethrolite(m): 8:25am On Jul 28, 2018
Toyota corolla for those with class and style.
Re: All New Mercedes A-class Sedan Revealed (photos) by deebrownneymar: 8:34am On Jul 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I still prefer my 2018 ford fusion when I'm not interested in taking my 2017 Chevrolet impala out. I love my 2018 Mazda 6 too. Its a beast.

Wait...Only You? Which kain money you get?
Re: All New Mercedes A-class Sedan Revealed (photos) by cenaman(m): 8:47am On Jul 28, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
i cant drive this aba, will wait for anoda car spec dat can be okay on aba roads angry
hahaha! just imagine, u can't drive from osisioma to asa road without encountering pot holes, even azikiwe road, the new constructed brass-faulks road still has pot holes around firstbank.
Re: All New Mercedes A-class Sedan Revealed (photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:53am On Jul 28, 2018
Looks like the New CLS
Re: All New Mercedes A-class Sedan Revealed (photos) by LordReed(m): 9:39am On Jul 28, 2018
Aquariann:
Looks like CLA 250

Exactly, I see no differentiation.
Re: All New Mercedes A-class Sedan Revealed (photos) by Octaves(m): 9:45am On Jul 28, 2018
this has to be a subcompact car or else it will clash with the C class
Re: All New Mercedes A-class Sedan Revealed (photos) by DAVE5(m): 10:35am On Jul 28, 2018
sean1000x:
They have run out of ideas...all their cars now look alike. Doesn't this look like a CLS?

I was going to ask same question ohh

All their designs are now more alike

2017 CLA looks like 2017 c300, infakt I can't count the semblance in their output of recent, u'll av 2 check the badge 2 know the name of any Benz now
Re: All New Mercedes A-class Sedan Revealed (photos) by cucuzee247(m): 11:35am On Jul 28, 2018
Beast grin
Re: All New Mercedes A-class Sedan Revealed (photos) by CloudResident(m): 11:55am On Jul 28, 2018
There's always this alluring beauty about Benz products that set them apart from others from time time.Craftsmanship,sleek design et al.Don't forget their efficiency too.

I love Benz products! kiss
Re: All New Mercedes A-class Sedan Revealed (photos) by Orpe7(m): 12:27pm On Jul 28, 2018
Make i just fire am go ibadan small na grin
Re: All New Mercedes A-class Sedan Revealed (photos) by naijacentric(m): 12:34pm On Jul 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
mumu liar
Re: All New Mercedes A-class Sedan Revealed (photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 1:57pm On Jul 28, 2018
Oh Lord over feed my grind. So I go tear this!
Re: All New Mercedes A-class Sedan Revealed (photos) by Nobody: 4:12am On Sep 21, 2019
wickyyolo:
I love a car with lot of things on the dashboard . tongue
Re: All New Mercedes A-class Sedan Revealed (photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 22, 2019
CloudResident:
There's always this alluring beauty about Benz products that set them apart from others from time time.Craftsmanship,sleek design et al.Don't forget their efficiency too.

I love Benz products! kiss

Preach!!
Re: All New Mercedes A-class Sedan Revealed (photos) by searchng4love: 4:39am On Sep 24, 2019
autojosh:
The A-Class Sedan will be launched at the end of 2018. The four-door sedan car has a wheelbase of 2729 millimetres and the proportions of a dynamic and at the same time compact sedan car with short overhangs at the front and rear. It is at the top of its segment with regard to rear headroom. In addition, the sedan model has the familiar A-Class virtues. These include modern, efficient engines, the high level of safety thanks to state-of-the-art driving assistance systems with S-Class functions, and the intuitively operated and learning MBUX – Mercedes-Benz User Experience infotainment system. With a Cd value of 0.22 and a frontal area of 2.19 m², the new A-Class Sedan has the lowest aerodynamic drag of all production vehicles worldwide and thereby defends the world record of the CLA Coupé.

The new A-Class Sedan will be built in Aguascalientes, Mexico, and Rastatt, Germany, and was developed in Sindelfingen, Germany. The new model will be presented to the general public for the first time at the Paris Motor Show (4 to 14 October 2018). Mercedes-Benz already presented the A-Class L Sedan at this year’s Auto China in Beijing in April. This sedan model was developed exclusively as a long-wheelbase version for the Chinese market and is also produced there exclusively.

“Following the successful start of the A-Class, things at Mercedes-Benz are happening in quick succession with regard to the new family of compacts. In response to the wish of many customers, we now offer the A-Class for the first time also as a sedan car”, says Britta Seeger, Member of the Board of Management of Daimler AG, responsible for Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing and Sales. “Anyone looking for a compact, sporty sedan with a separate boot now has a new attractive alternative. It will enable us to win new customers for Mercedes-Benz“.

The A-Class established today’s compact car segment of Mercedes-Benz in 1997 and since then more than six million compact car models have already been delivered worldwide. The A-Class Sedan as the seventh model further expands the range of compact cars from Mercedes-Benz. A logical addition, because with the C, E and S-Class, Mercedes-Benz has more premium sedan competence than most other manufacturers.

https://autojosh.com/all-new-mercedes-a-class-sedan-revealed-photos/

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Reliable Is Lexus Rx300? In Terms Of Fuel Economy, Availability Of Parts. / What Is The Use Of Neutral Gear In An Automatic Transmission Car? / Inside Innoson Motor Manufacturing Plant Nnewi (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.